anyeong......

seimasen

hi,

I'm a girl who loves pretty boys and ,of course, yaoi stuff too :leaf15:

nations doesn't matter for me. I like chinese,taiwan,japan,korean's boyband, solo singer, and actor. you can say, I have idols that I like from each country. I'm fan of arashi, SS501, Lee jun ki, Jang geun suk, vic zhou, alec su, news, yamada ryosuke, kimutaku, bill from tokio hotel,andy lau and many more....... it will be a long list if I have to list all of my fave idols :leaf5:

oh, and I love pairing (rabu-rabu) in a boyband but so far I only like pairing from japanese boyband, like ryo-pi form NEWS, tegomasu from news, yama-jima from hey say jump, and a-kame from kat-tun (but akanishi jin isn't part of kat-tun anymore ). doesn't mean I don't like pairing from boy band other than japanese. just that I haven't find my fave pairing yet.and jhonnys boys, their fan service (for pairing) are really good. it's like they know what their fans think bout them and keep giving us fan service that can make our imagination go wild :leaf5: ups, I think I'm being bias. this is my own thinking, so it's ok if someone think differently (I don't want and didn't mean to offend someone)

wow, I did write a lot :hamtaro-005 (5): I'll stop here before I write too much :hamtaro-005 (6):

sorry if I make mistake here and there on my english coz I'm not really good with english :hamtaro-005 (5):

yoroshiku onegaishimasu :leaf12:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• seimasen

• Matti_19

• Nena21

• JenovaVII

Welcome to the forum!!!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

I also like Li Jun Ki, Yamada Ryosuke, Bill from Tokio Hotel and Arashi! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Have fun here on the forum!!!! :hamtaro-005 (9):

UH, welcome welcome~

You do like SS501 too? Nice! :D

Probably Hyun Joong? o: (he has a lot of simular features from Pi-chan ~~~ xD)

How old are you and where are you from? :)

Btw. I love pairings too~ it's soooo georgeous to see boys play together *_*

• 2 weeks later...

thanks everyone, for your warm welcome ^^

UH, welcome welcome~

You do like SS501 too? Nice!

Probably Hyun Joong? o: (he has a lot of simular features from Pi-chan ~~~ xD)

How old are you and where are you from?

Btw. I love pairings too~ it's soooo georgeous to see boys play together *_*

yes,sometimes hyun joong looks similar with yamapi but I like baby (hyung jun) more *love*love* and tom&jerry :D it's sooo fun to watch them together , how they interact towards each other makes me want to see them (together) more and more >

I'm 24 this year, from Indonesia, yoroshiku........ :)

Many hellos and welcomes! Nice to meet you!

You have quite a few favorite idols-I have yet to really get into the real-living-breathing-human part of yaoi...aince everything I watch is animated...oh well, still fun!

Hope you have fun at the forum!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome seimasen! Now I might be showing my newbie status here, but I have to admit I don't know who any of those people are that you listed lol XD I hope we can be friends and maybe you can teach me who all those are lol :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...