Which is your favorite Asian band?

YLover

my favorite groups are

Japan:

Arashi

luv arashi since 2003

0008ae9r.jpg

one of my fanvideos

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

ON/OFF

the twins are so cute

zzzfte.jpg

UVERworld...Gackt...Flow...the Gazette...and more

Korea:

B2ST/BEAST

118aj.jpg

2PM

2pmwallpaperck1byo0oxan.jpg

MBLAQ...FT Island...Big Bang...SS501...Infinite...and more

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• Inulain

• 鼠ドル

• Leslie_LC

Gazette, Versailles, Phantasmagoria, Megaromania, DOES, D, Plastic Tree, Deluhi, Guild, MUCC, Screw, Spiv States, Sug, X-Japan

i also love Gackt, Kozi ( ex-malice mizer), Yuka, Kaya etc. and vocaloids =.=

Korean : SuJu, SHINee, Big Bang, FT Island, Beast, 2ne1...

Buck-Tick and Atsushi Sakurai: I can't stop to listen to their music, it's fantastic, really. Atsushi's voice is perfect and the lyrics are so sad sometimes, I can not control my tears. My favorite songs at the moment are Coyote, Taiji, Shingetsu, Dress (in special the version with ABS) and Snow White.

X-Japan: I'm in love with Hide and I'm so sad when I think about his death... but it doesn't matter, he was the best. Yoshiki is sweet too, when I look at him - I smile, lol ) And this music it's epic.

Miyavi: crazy, crazy, crazy, and again - crazy! But I like him so much!

• 3 weeks later...

It s got to be DBSK and KAT-TUN. Yes I know that DBSK is no longer together and Akanishi Jin departed KAT-TUN yet when they were whole they were awesome. Their songs shall live on and their other endeavours shall not go unlistened to as I also enjoy their music as it is now. Best of luck to them all. But I shall keep a place in my heart for their wholeness to come about again.

• 4 weeks later...

mine is XJAPAN!

well my sister's top group (i wouldn't call it a band!) is BigBang... she's begging me to include them.. haaiiii... :hamtaro-005 (23):

xjapan.jpg

Japanese: The Gazette,Alice Nine,D'espairsRay (no matter that they disbanded this year),Dir En Gray,Girugamesh,Gackt,Miyavi,Kis-my-ft2,KAT-TUN etc.

Korean: Super Junior,Ss501,Shinee,MBLAQ,B2st,Big Bang etc.

Taiwanese: Fahrenheit and Show Luo (I don't listen that much Taiwanese or Chinese bands) I think that there had one or two other bands,but I can't remember the names XDD

Short Version : The Gazette, D and DBSK.

Long Version :

J The Gazette, D, Gackt, SuG, Alice Nine, Dir en Grey, Miyavi, Girugamesh, Versailles, Vamps, X Japan, Rentrer en Soi, Abingdon Boys School, One Ok Rock, Radwimps, Exist Trace, Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois, MUCC, An Cafe, 12012, D'espairsRay, Kiyoharu, B'z, Acid Black Cherry, Buck-Tick, Pierrot, Koda Kumi, SID... and many others XD

K DBSK, SHINee, Super Junior, G-Dragon, Rain

C/T Silver Ash, Alan Kuo, Yi Da Huang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

ahhh there are so many beautiful Asian bands.

But hmmmm my favorites are Dir en grey, Luna Sea, Mucc and Nightmare... hmmm.... it's difficult to name only these few^^

Right now I really like listening to Sadie, LM.C or An Cafe, too (haha, An Cafe and LM.C are really a big contrast to Sadie but I like different music styles, soo.... xD).