yojichan

I would like to say I'm very happy to be here.

It's been a giggly experience so far having been able to DL Bokura no ai no Kanade with the English sub.

Thank you so much for the experience. Kimochii~~♥

Yes, I'm here because I love BL. I love reading BL manga and reviewing it afterwards. I love watching BL films particularly Asian BL. However, I am quite picky with what I read and watch. There are certain standards they have to meet in order to make me feel tingly and very loved.

I'm also a writer and a voice actor. I have a link to my literary works in my signature here for y'all to check out whenever you're bored. Dozo!

I hope I gain some friends here. I would like to make a shoutout to the fans of Takumi-kun series. Takumi x Gii forever yo! itsu made mo! ♥ Gii ~

I invite anyone here to ask any further questions you would like to know about me. Don't worry I won't bite...well...unless you want me to..playfully, that is.

And yes, I am an uke. I have a fetish for hot guys with poor vision who are in need of glasses. I also like handcuffs...preferably on me. Hehehe!

• Like 1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• JuJu

• YLover

• Furuichi

Hello and welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

I also love Takumi-kun and Bokura no Ai no kanade!

You will surely gain friends here! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Do you write Bl stuff?

Welcome here again and have as much fun as I have on this forum!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, I am most deffinatly going to check out you fanfic.net stuff I'm also an auther on there. Hope you enjoy the site :msn_red_fox 3

• Like 1

Do you write Bl stuff?

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

Yes, I do write BL stuff. I also have some non BL stuff written and an original work posted somewhere else but it does have some BL touches to it.

I would like to thank everyone here who have welcomed me so heartily and with really cute icons for added emphasis.

I am blushing like a tomato right now. It feels good. I feel like Takumi-kun on the phonecall scene. hahahah!

I would like to thank you also for adding me to your friends' list. Very much appreciated. *huggles*

If you have any questions you would like to ask me, please feel free to poke me.

Another shoutout to Ai no Kotodama fans here! Ootani x Tachibana forever! ♥ ♥

welcome to the fourm, I will also read some of your work on fanfiction (yes yaoi-fangirl01 im actually gonna read more than one story at a time XD) I am also reading a non yaoi book called Sharp's enemy, you may not herd of Sharp it is not a manga either 0_0 i must be ill not reading manga lol :8yoyo31: but hope you really enjoy the fourm ^_^

• Like 1

Oooooh! Thank you so much for that. I totally appreciate it. I hope my stories will please you.

I am quite enjoying myself in the forum. You guys are awesome!

I want to thank you again for the friend invites here. Thank you! thank you so much.

Gii~~♥

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

Voice actor?! Cool!!!! :Red_fox:

If you enjoy writing, wouldn't it be a good idea if you would post some bl stuff here on the forum in the Fanfiction section in the creative corner? :msn_red_fox 5

• Like 1

Awww, thank you for the hyper welcome.

Yup, I'm a voice actor. :)

Ooooh! That would be a splendid idea indeed. I will do just that. Please look forward to it.

I could post something i haven't published on my FFnet site yet. heheheh!

As a matter of fact, I already posted something on the Poetry section. It's called Wanton Euphoria.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

I read your poem and loved it!!!! Hope you'll post more when you have time :hamtaro-005 (4):

Welcome and hope you are enjoying the forum!!!!!! :hamtaro-005 (12):

• Like 1

Oh my goodness! thank you so much for taking the time to read my poem and best of for the friend invite.

I am very humbled.

Yes, I am quite enjoying the forums very much if I say so myself. It's been really fun here.

Thank you for the cheery welcome.

Oh my gosh!

Thank you so much. You're making me blush here.

I feel like I should take you out on a date or something.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm truly flattered.

:leaf3:

you are welcome ;)

hahhh~ i only say the truth ;) believe me...everyone see that you are really a good writer XD~

i read and i am even jealous with you ;) I can't write a story with such a beautiful description and sweet style like that...XD~

yes, im willing to be on a date with you lol....:hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 1

*hugs tight*

You're such a sweetheart!

I would have taken you to an amusement park with a free all-you-can ride ticket stub.

I don't think I can ever thank you enough.

• 1 month later...

Hello yojichan! it's funny since you like gii and your an uke.. do you sometimes imagine that your Takumi XD

welcome to the forum!! enjoy your stay here~

• 1 month later...