Late Night Book Snatching (In Need of Partner--Preferably Seme)

mangoboi

Hello! This thread will be using my character Lovell, which I hope is alright with the lot of you. I have his information below. For this thread I am hoping to have a Seme encounter and interact with Lovell, probably someone a bit taller, kind, and teasing, though I'm sure I'd be fine with anything else. If you really like the prompt and want to use a Seke or Uke, that is alright as well. I'm hoping to shoot more toward fluff, character relationships, and other long-time plot-related things like that, and since Lovell can be friendly with another Uke (perhaps give kisses and cuddle) if you're fine with just fluff, I'm totally fine with role playing with another Uke as well

Rules for this Role Play:

1. Please understand I want relationship development and want their relationships to travel slower-paced and more realistically with more time and characterization (not, "I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, let's make out maybe?")

2. Please use proper grammar and punctuation (if possible)

3. Please give at least one or two paragraphs in a response so that I have more to go off of and reply to (more writing is always welcome)

4. Have fun please!

vvv Lovell's Information vvv

superthumb.jpg

large.jpg

Name: Lovell

Nickname: N/A

Sex: Male

Position: Uke / Seke (if paired with another Uke he can initiate small acts but is mostly uke)

Race: Human

Years: 19

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 117 lbs

Eyes: Black

Hair: Black

Biography

Lovell was an unwanted child, born a bastard into a broken home where he suffered from domestic violence on a daily basis. Growing up, he had always been very shy and quiet, afraid of doing or saying the wrong thing and getting punished for it. He was afraid to make friends in fear of being bullied, and always tried to go unnoticed in school--his only friends being the stray cats that he would feed and take care of without his parents knowing. When he turned eighteen, however, Lovell was kicked out of the house and forced to live on his own, which he obliged. Since then, he's worked at a library and pays rent in a small apartment with his black cat that he'd rescued from the pound.

Personality

Lovell is a very meek, kind-hearted young man who tries to keep to himself but help others if he feels that he can. Due to his childhood, he is very submissive and doesn't wish to harm others, and is slowly learning how to open up more to people he meets, though it certainly takes time... Lovell has a soft spot for cats and will often do whatever he can to help one, whether it be offering treats, getting one out of the road or down from a tree...

~ Cats

~ Reading

~ Quiet Places

~ Long walks

~ The beach

Dislikes

~ Loud noises

~ Violence

~ Swimming

~ Parties

~ Sweltering Heat

Random Information

Despite his small physique, Lovell is actually quite active and has a well-toned body. He enjoys getting exercise, and prefers to get around on a bike or by walking, not usually taking a bus or train. Because of this, he has pretty good stamina and is great at running. He is also very deft, and can quickly scale a tree with little effort, and is very nimble with getting around obstacles because of it. However, he doesn't know how to swim...

The night sky was dark, impending over the city as people walked about the streets, drifting from destination to destination. Upon these streets late at night was a young man, thin, clad in dark clothing, and appearing hardly older than a high school graduate. He had a gentle expression and kind eyes, walking quietly down his path without disturbing any of the other few pedestrians also wandering at this late time. Before long, the young man entered a book shop which was still open and would continue to be for another hour or so, and he quietly stepped through the threshold and gave a faint smile as the view of shelf after shelf of books graced his eyes.

He had a particular story in mind that he wished to buy, and had saved up enough money that he ought to easily be able to afford it, and working as a librarian, Lovell was sure he knew where the book would be stored in the shop. He took a few cautious strides forward, heading toward the back of the store in hopes to find the story he was looking for, when instead his attention snagged on another tome set on display.

The tales of King Arthur.

He felt a weakness awaken within him, and he tried desperately to look away, before realizing that the book was in his hand as he continued walking. He would be able to afford this and the story he was searching for, couldn't he? After a few moments, he finally approached the section of the store where his book should be stocked, and quickly scanning the spines of each volume, he quickly tried to spot which one it was that he was seeking. He just hoped somebody else hadn't snagged the last one before the store closed...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mangoboi

• JakeUp!

Top Posters In This Topic

14446029_206131649805461_2171620002914145199_n.jpg?oh=33f69781f8404b1df25a4f8ae75f481b&oe=587981BF

Name: Petra Lombardi

Nickname: N/A

Sex: Male

Position: Suke (that’s depend to the person who’s dating. In this case he’s be the seme. He’s a reversible type)

Race: Human

Years: 20

Height: 6’9’’

Weight: 180 lbs

Eyes: Gray

Hair: His original color is brown, but he always dyed his hair.

Biography

He had borned in Italy, his mother is a conceptual artist who travels all the time. He doesn’t have a good relationship with her so when decided study art, just like her, he took a exchange program and he ran from his side.

He doesn’t know about his father but he never really mattered.

About his mother, he doesn’t really like talk about her. But it’s more easy to carry now he’s far way from her.

He rent a little department he shares with another collage student.

He works in a supermarket and for internet make ir pictures in deviant art, and the exchange program helps him with the rent.

Personality

Petra is that kind of person who always look happy, he doesn’t get mad or sad in front of people. He’s very sociable. Enjoys parties, talks with strangers, drink and enjoys being with another human bind.

He like to touch and to be touched by others, that’s maybe sometimes the others think he doesn’t have respect for personal space.

He like to make jokes and be the center of the attention.

But all this characteristics they made him a mysterious person. He doesn’t talk about his real emotion o his secrets. He always projects the happy image because is more easy for him.

~ Painting, he do it all the time.

~ Reading art books, philosophy and novels.

~ Reading comics and manga (yeah)

~ Partys

~ Alcohol

~ The Horror Stories

~ He really love weird movies like sharknado, Titanic II, Attack of the Killer tomatoes, Glen or Glenda, Plan 9 from Outer Space.

~ He loves Alice in Wonderland

~ Tattoos

~ Touch and be touched

~ University

Dislikes

~ Talk about himself in a deeper way

~ Follow orders just because other say “because they must be like that”

~ The people who judging others.

~ Zoo ( he really hate see animals in captivity)

Random Information

He had tattoos like a scorpio in his arm (one of his friends made it), a triangle and a circle in the left hand. He have freckles and two moles in his face.

He’s not very good with the exercise because is more a sedentary person. But Petra use his bicycle all the time and take the yoga class that dictates his ex-girlfriend (they broke up in good terms).

He’s lactose intolerant.

He need glasses for read, see television and use the computer.

That day was really crazy. In the beginning the class of art history was exhausting. 8 AM, without breakfast, 100 sketches ( 3 minutes for each one). When he decided study the art major, he never thought his going to be so hard. In his mind the image of his mother appears saying " I told you, be an artist is the worst. Gratifying but isn't going to be like your fantasies... i really think you're not going to make it".

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever. I'm not complaining, i'm just hungry... " Think for himself like some kind of response to the imaginary mother on his mind.

Art Theory, Poetry, theatre.....

That's why when his classmates asked if he want to go to a party, he say "YES" with all the energy he had left.

Petra doesn't care to be drunk in 6 pm in the university, the normal for that kind of environment and for college students.

So when the sun went down, Petra and two guys they're enter to a bookshop in the middle of ...

- Where may i ? ...-

-Dude, we told you... we need to buy the material for the next class. -

- ... ¡ah!... i dooon't knooow, i think we're a little drunk for doing that kind of staff. - He scratches his nape trying to focus, but obviously with the alcohol it isn't easy.

- Dude were goood, just go to take the text for art theory. - The all group was laughing and making noise, all the people in the place was looking it and comment with a little nuisance.

Petra walked for the store, looking the books with no interest, taking one and another, checking and restored. He stopped in front of one section (probably just a random choice) and, without thinking, took one of the books. He doesn't notice that one boy, next to him, intended to take the same book just in that moment.

Petra squinted his eyes trying to read something.

- Dam.... i forgot my glasses - say for himself.

---

PD: I need to confess something jajaja xd . English is not my first language, i hope you don't mind. But is there something i wrote in a wrong way or there some expression it doesn't have any sense please tell and i'll correct it

Is there a problem with that, just tell me :) and i'll delate this post, no problem!.

And sorry for made you wait, i made the picture of my character by myself so thaats whyyy ajajaja

Lovell stood on his tip-toes, reaching for the book he'd been searching for--only for it to be snatched away by someone else. "H-hey-!" he stuttered, though his voice was still quiet even though he was trying to get the attention of the other. his hand was still raised above his head as he'd tried to get the book, but once it was in the possession of the other, he slowly lowered it back down.

He didn't know what to do.

Should he ask for the book? Should he give up and walk away?

"I-I, uh, I... that's..." he stopped himself, looking up to the other male with wide eyes. This guy had to have been the tallest guy he'd ever seen before in his life! Trying to not get scared or intimidated, he asked, "Could I perhaps... have that...?" He really hoped the guy wasn't aggressive...

---

A/N: Oh, no worries! English is my first language, but I'm trying to learn another language as well so I completely understand! I think it's really cool that you're learning English :D and it's so cool you know how to draw