• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azaadi

• Panda01

• shibahi

• jenniquack

Some people are saying that Chai Jidan has another surprise tomorrow and that the second teaser got dubbed. Is that right?

eh? I'm not sure how I feel about that.

edit: just the teaser? or the whole thing?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Inventory , u said my thoughts exactly!!!!!!!

lol... can't imagined dubbed! This reminds me of d old Jackie Chan movies dubbed and I used to laugh loudly cheetah5

Some people are saying that Chai Jidan has another surprise tomorrow and that the second teaser got dubbed. Is that right?

it's dubbed. which always happen in chinese dramas anyway

man, the trailer is like an action movie. i don't remember there this much action in the novel lol....the production value is craaaazy

Guest badvolkan91

@shibahi

Too bad I really liked Simon's sweet voice and Jason's sexy one in the first trailer ;_;

Totally agree. I think it is going to top all the BL movies and series.

I really hope that tomorrow's surprise is the release date. I really wanna watch it. Even wattpad removed the novel after the 11 chapter. I'm so excited to watch it.

Trailer 2 with Eng Subs :

or
in d trailer who were d other 2 guys? one guy looks pretty and d other one does magic

it's dubbed. which always happen in chinese dramas anyway

man, the trailer is like an action movie. i don't remember there this much action in the novel lol....the production value is craaaazy

But it seems that BL productions are usually excluded from the dubbing process? I don't mind the dubbing so much in mainstream dramas, but I quite enjoy the actors real voices in my BL (Huang Jingyu's voice omfg...)

It seems they've focused on the action scenes in the novels instead, and yeah, those scenes were quite short (I do recall wishing those scenes were a teeny bit longer because I like that aspect of Xia Yao being a cop and kicking criminal ass).

or
in d trailer who were d other 2 guys? one guy looks pretty and d other one does magic

There are three guys, but the ones I know more about is Da Yu, Xia Yao's childhood friend, and the clown is Wang Zhi Shui. As for the real pretty one - Li Zhen Zhen. I've my own theory about his role in the story, but maybe

can explain more about him.

or

xy has 2 bestfriends. wang zhishui (magic) and the li zhenzhen (pretty) are the 2 bestfriends' love interests. so you are gonna see a total 3 parings and 6 guys in this drama

when i read the novel, i thought both of the bestfriends and wang zhishui have terrible personalities...i scrolled through all their chapters, so there's nothing i can tell you about their plotlines lol

i like li zhenzhen though, bc he befriended xy later on and i liked those scenes. he's the only out and proud gay man in this novel, believe or not (cjd in general is one of those bl writers that just loves writing characters who denies being gay lol). and he deserved so much better than his pairing...

Do you have a link to the english translation of the novel?

The translation was deleted by wattpad due to some complains T_T. but the translator team promise to start translating again after she receive approval from wattpad. You can follow her account here

Her announcement regarding Advance Bravely missing chapters.

I hope they announce release date hehe. I don't really fond of the dubbing, I like their voice in the first teaser.

was d bad guy shown in d trailer?
what is ur theory about Li Zhen Zhen's role?

you probably have read it, but i think counterattack is cjd's most explicit novel; the sex scenes in that one are the longest i have ever seen and the stuff those characters do makes me sweat bullets, but NOT in a good way lol. advance bravely's novel is just the right mix between too kinky (counterattack) and vanilla (addicted/feng mang). i also think the translator did an amazing job lol. like her word choices are just so on point, especially for the dirty talk. it's very...how to say it, urban vietnamese? it really enhances my experience i have to admit lol

i totally agree on the big thing in the novel being sex though. i felt like cjd underdeveloped their emotional chemistry and relied largely on physical/sexual chemistry, which is about what i expected for a "love at first sight" story (as opposed to say, addicted, which has a very developed emotional relationship). but that makes me really curious as to how how she is going to translate yz/xy's relationship on screen where sex isn't an option

Please share where we can read Advance Bravely.

was d bad guy shown in d trailer?
what is ur theory about Li Zhen Zhen's role?

Lol not much of a theory, your guess is as good as mine tbh.

Up to where I'm at in the novel LZZ appears like only 2-3 times when XY meets up with his other friend Peng Ze

who's a total d*ck because he's sleeping with LZZ in order to get a girl?!? what is this logic?!?!

so initially I didn't think much of LZZ, not until I saw the first and second trailers where LZZ appears to be a very prominent character. Then I thought of XY's problem...now, this theory may or may not have been disproven because

mentioned previously that LZZ befriends XY later on. So yeah, at this stage your guess is as good as mine.

it looks that way from the first trailer. Then the second trailer came along and makes me think there must he more to LZZ than just the cause of XY 's trauma.

i'll just say it straight out but the sex scenes between the 2 main characters in the novel are my favorite bl sex scenes of all times. and even though they are unlikely to be reenacted in the drama lol, i still love the visuals the actors provide for my imagination when i go back to read them

You made me really wanna read these scenes.If you remember,what`s the chapter when they officially done it for their first time?

You made me really wanna read these scenes.If you remember,what`s the chapter when they officially done it for their first time?

Please tell me where I can read this novel. PLOX!

Please tell me where I can read this novel. PLOX!

If you can understand Chinese .You can read it from here

let's see...trying to recall the chapters just by looking at the titles...should be chap 82. but it was kind of a "failed" first time so the one where stuff REALLY happens is chap 100

let's see...trying to recall the chapters just by looking at the titles...should be chap 82. but it was kind of a "failed" first time so the one where stuff REALLY happens is chap 100

Lol, why was d first time failed? cheetah1