SWAP 错生, 2016, Chinese Web Series

Togepi

hi! anyone has the simple synopsis for this story? will they be swapped back in the end?

i have never read the novel so take this with a grain of salt, but i have some people discuss it and this is what i saw

yes they will swap back at the end. the ceo character isn't gay. he's romantically attracted to the girl and only thinks of the main character as a younger brother. but bc they switch souls, his feelings becomes confused bc the girl he likes is in a man's body. and that's where you are gonna get the "bl" part of this, bc the body is male.

when they switch back he obviously will choose the girl bc that's the soul he likes all along

it's possible that the series will change the plot, but if they don't then everyone should know what to expect

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azaadi

• Americandragon

• Togepi

• shibahi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
if he is not attracted then why does he nearly kiss him while taking care of him? Gets easily jealous ?

no idea, i haven't watched a single episode of this show :)

i'm just talking about what i saw others say about the NOVEL that this show was adapted from, incase the current viewers need some warning. it's possible that the plot has been changed for the show

i have never read the novel so take this with a grain of salt, but i have some people discuss it and this is what i saw

yes they will swap back at the end. the ceo character isn't gay. he's romantically attracted to the girl and only thinks of the main character as a younger brother. but bc they switch souls, his feelings becomes confused bc the girl he likes is in a man's body. and that's where you are gonna get the "bl" part of this, bc the body is male.

when they switch back he obviously will choose the girl bc that's the soul he likes all along

it's possible that the series will change the plot, but if they don't then everyone should know what to expect

no idea, i haven't watched a single episode of this show :)

i'm just talking about what i saw others say about the NOVEL that this show was adapted from, incase the current viewers need some warning. it's possible that the plot has been changed for the show

I really hope they change the plot..

Hmm It will be no longer "pure" BL series if the CEO like him because the girl he like is in the man body. I saw so many angry comments at youtube after the swap happen.

btw, the uke is 24!! He looks younger than that. I thought he was 17 or 18 haha

Yeah i saw the comments too, some of them are really mean. Although i can't blame them per se, as this was marketed/advertised as a bl series so it is only correct for people to have certain expectations. Also i just need to say the amount of weibo videos/cams about Leo/Lucas is absurd like i thought Heroin had a lot of marketing boy this series is literally cashing in on Leo/Lucas whatever relationship they have. Not going to lie they do have the same chemistry like Johnny and Timmy, there is something about them that makes you feel all giddy.

On to the novel, my friend told me about the plot cause he read it and from what he told me purely from a perspective of a book reader the novel is pretty good. It captures the whole "love the person soul not their physical body" kinda theme and it is perfect for a romance book, just like how nicholas spark always managed to turn me into a 15 year old hormonal boy after reading his book.

Yeah i saw the comments too, some of them are really mean. Although i can't blame them per se, as this was marketed/advertised as a bl series so it is only correct for people to have certain expectations. Also i just need to say the amount of weibo videos/cams about Leo/Lucas is absurd like i thought Heroin had a lot of marketing boy this series is literally cashing in on Leo/Lucas whatever relationship they have. Not going to lie they do have the same chemistry like Johnny and Timmy, there is something about them that makes you feel all giddy.

i have seen their videos and photos flooding the bl blogs i follow and tbh i thought they went overboard with the marketing lol. it is the heaviest fanservice i have ever seen for any bl series and idk why but it made me uneasy.

now i know why: they're overcompensating for that sketchy plot lol. addicted's marketing was actually on the scant side, but it doesn't matter whichever way its marketed bc that storyline speaks for itself. this drama though is going to get people upset with such aggressive false advertising if they don't change the plot

lol... I hope d change happens fast and not drag this forever! Also d girl who has boycut hair, likes d other girl right?

So it was marketed like Boy x Boy and Girl x Girl!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont usually fanboy over a bl series, even back during addicted days i like it but i wasnt really invested in Johnny and Timmy. But man these two actors Leo & Lucas and the amount of marketing they put on in weibo and other social media, i can't help but get invested lmao.

/rant

I mean ya'll have to admit they look good together (Leo&Lucas), like legit just date each other and get married cause i need one good thing to happen in real life :Dancing:

ep 7 raw:

ep 8 raw:

ep 9 raw:

I have not seen them yet...

Well I don't know what happened, but I do know that I'm angry!

Can someone who understands Chinese summarise the f#ckery that occurred in the last episode. Did it take 4 episodes for the bodies to swap back? Did what happen to GuangGuang really happen?

Well I don't know what happened, but I do know that I'm angry!

Can someone who understands Chinese summarise the f#ckery that occurred in the last episode. Did it take 4 episodes for the bodies to swap back? Did what happen to GuangGuang really happen?

My Chinese friend told me that basically the novel ends at ep 9, where they did not swap back and it becomes bg. Therefore the ep 10 is specially made for the series, where they swapped back but Guang got killed...