Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost. ×
Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost.
cruciatus

Kokoro o Korosu Houhou ❧ Kashio [Eng]

Kokoro o Korosu HouhouKashio [Eng]

7Qpfb9h.jpg

Original Title: Kokoro o Korosu Houhou

Alt. Title: 心を殺す方法, How to Kill the Heart

Author/Artist: Kashio

Year of release: 2016

Published by: Shodensha

Group(s) Scanlating: S.O.P.O Scanlation

Summary: "I fell in love with you... But you're the only person who has ever hurt me."

Haruki and Hikaru are step-brothers. While the older brother wants to deepen his bond with his new brother, the younger one begins to develop feelings which send them both down a dark and twisted relationship...

cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1

Read Kokoro o Korosu Houhou Online:

Kokoro o Korosu Houhou

Download Kokoro o Korosu Houhou Manga:

Volume 01

Download link for non-members

cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1

For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

@olinatasha

Chapter 6 and the side story are part of volume 2. I know that they've been released but the scanlator requests to wait 36 hours before sharing, to allow them time to make corrections. Nothing wrong in respecting the scanlator's wishes, right? ;)

@cruciatus

Nope, not at all. I want to respect their rules, too. Absolutely. Was just curious if there was a ch 6 and extra released. I thought it was part of the 1st volume, but I think it's actually the beginning of another volume. My mistake, so sorry. I was just confused--didn't realize there was a 2nd volume. As always, thank you for sharing the 1st volume as a whole. I really appreciate it. *hugs*

I'm sobbing my eyes out, poor guy gets raped and abused and ditched by his best friend/boyfriend without ever having the chance of a proper talk. I mean how can you be so cold to someone who gets abused?????

I really hope this story is going to end well, my heart can't take it.