• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• YLover

• febriani

• sora yagami

• 2 weeks later...
It's not the movie... it's the manga.

Oh i thought it is movie...well i think i have look for manga first then...:hamtaro-005 (8):

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, I'm new member of Yaoi Otaku. Thank you for the link of Takumi kun Manga series that you gave. Coz I'm almost desperate to find Takumi Kun Manga Vol. 4-8 :hamtaro-005 (21):.

But, do you know why they don't publish the manga in English again?

I want to see the Takumi Kun Series 5 too, I heard this is the last movie for pairing Mao & Dai too. I want to cry when I heard this, coz they are the sweetest couple I've ever seen! :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 3 months later...

:'(

I find it late and mega upload has been disable....

TT_TT

Could someone please re-upload the five of the rest takumi kun series

1. Bibou no Detail

2. Jealousy

3. Hanachiru Yoru ni Kimi wo Omoeba

4. Pure

5. Pure 2

• 6 months later...

Hi, everyone. Im a new member of yaoiotaku. I have just finished waitching Takumi-kun series movie. I really love them, so sweet, so cute and so lovely. I nearly spent for a week in these. Can you please help me find the manga one for Takumi from 4-8 in English version. I could only download the raw manga in JPNese. Really depressed. Thanks you so much for all. Takumi and Gii is my best cpuple ever after.

- - - Updated - - -

I love this couple, so sweet, so lovely and so cute. They are my best couple ever after Dai-Mao. Where can i find the manga from 4-8 in english version.

Thank you so much.