Jump to content

b-boy Omegaverse Anthology [JP]


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I can not see password😭😭😭😭

 

- - - Updated - - -

 

I can not see password

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Check your PM for the password.

Posted

I can't downloaded I don't know why.... Can you please help me.

 

Thank you I solved the problem. :)

Posted

 


b-boy Omegaverse Anthology Vol.04 [JP]

 

 

spacer.png

 

 

Original Title: b-boy Omegaverse

 

Alt. Title: b-boyオメガバース

 

Author(s)/Artist(s): Himoda Q, Kurenai, GO Keryoku, Akabeko, ICHINASHI Kimi, NATSUKI Hakka, AYAHIRA Satoru

 

Year of release: 2016

 

Published by: e Bee Boy Comics (Libre)

 

Related:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

 

 

pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2

 

 

 

Download b-boy Omegaverse Anthology Manga:

 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

 

 

pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2

 

 

 

Password:

 

 

x0x0lacruzx0x0

 

 

Dear YO members, if you're unable to view the password under the spoiler tag above, please mention me (@cruciatus) in the thread or PM me for it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

 

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i can't see the password so can you send me via pm? Thanks♡

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Sent it to you. (:

Posted

Thank you a lot (ෆˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈ෆ)

Posted

Thank you so much :) I was waiting for this.

 

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Posted

I love this series.but cant see the password

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
iatus can you send it to me? Thank you very much

 

- - - Updated - - -

 

Gyaaa wrong spelling

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and thx a lot for sharing:)

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i can't see the password so can you send me? Thanks .I love you omergaverse *--*)/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus