What is a anime or manga you wanted to continue its shows or chapters?

lotusflower

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lotusflower

• Miro

• NovaHart

• harpymonet

• 1 month later...

i want more of the anime for maiden rose!!!!

and Denkou sekka boys by tohjoh asami which i think is incomplete

oh and ORE NI KOI SHITE DOUSUNDA by yoneda kou

i wish she would finish this manga ive been waiting a long time

i want more of the anime for maiden rose!!!!

and Denkou sekka boys by tohjoh asami which i think is incomplete

oh and ORE NI KOI SHITE DOUSUNDA by yoneda kou

i wish she would finish this manga ive been waiting a long time

Poorly enough it cant be complete Denkou Sekka boys, but there are another manga's with those same character, or season. But well, R.I.P Tohjo sami

Midare Somenishi by Kodaka Kazuma. This is a whole and perfectly well-finished manga. But I fell in love with the atmosphere of story so much. The exotic feeling of the historical backgrond, the tense and dramatic mood of the story, the mysterious personality of the characters enchanted me complatly. I would like to spent more time in this world.

I wanted cross (manga) to continue, but it has been on stop mode for more then 3 years now, and I dont think they will do more... bought the 5 volumes, incomplete story~ sad...

And I wanted Alichino (manga) too, but apparently its on stop mode too... for over 2 years now, or more... sigh ~ 3 volumes, incomplete story~ e.e

• 2 weeks later...

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru, I want it the anime to be true to the manga and keep with it... *sweatdrop* and the I wanted more BL in the manga >__>;;, ASATO Eiri - Private Prince!! where are you??? ;-;, KOUJIMA Naduki - Bokura no Oukoku.. still waiting for volume 7!!! o_O;... MARUYA Kae - Mitsuyaku, they need to get back together!! ODAGIRI Hotaru - Only The Ring Finger Knows, manga or dare I say ANIME is way better then a novel -__-, I really loved the manga!!

• 7 months later...

OMG I have had so many moments where I have been like "Why did they end this Anime/Manga??? Why!!! :leaf7:". I could name some but I wouldn't know where to begin O.O

i also soooooooo wanted at least a kiss in.......

Togainu no Chi

some love or somethin'

[ATTACH=CONFIG]272[/ATTACH]

yeah me too!! It would of been nice to see if they did a sequel to Togainu no Chi as well as Uraboku, make them both more yaoi-ish instead of slashy half hearted "suggestions" i mean these impressions were fine at 1st but they should of led up to something instead of being disappointing :cuteonion24:

as for me... private prince. I wanted to see what really happened with that cursed prince.

THen there's sugar code, i heard the scanlations dropped them, kinda sad...hope someone will continue the translation of it.

Jenova , agree with you takakura row's paradise lost is nice. I want also a continuation of fathomless cage too bad. :cuteonion37:

• 3 months later...

I want to watch the continuation of Ai no Kusabi 2012...rabbit4

because it has different version compare to the old one..

and high definition...:5yoyo34:

I wish somebody would do something about it....:leaf9:

so that it can get air again....

• Like 1

I don`t know how can I translate the name into English.......

My favorite manga is Gintama.....of course I love FATE/stay naght,FATE/zero,and I hope the anime (if you can help me get the name right-----)【Tutor Hitman REBORN】(if it`s ture.......)to continue......I have seen the new anime also by AMANO AKIRA.....named PSYCHO-PASS.....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Summit by Lee, Young Hui. The artist is on indefinite hiatus, and I'm not sure what's going on, but I love the series and hope that one day (soon) it'll be finished :)

• Like 1

You're My Loveprize Viewfinder(the anime since the manga's sitll going), D-Gray Man, Tight Rope, Hidan no Aria, Pandora Hearts, and 07-Ghost for merabbit0!!

• Like 1

Outlaw Star!!

does anybody remember that?

Oh believe me I remember that

I think they should do a remake more so than a continuation. 1.) I think the anime ended pretty good (granted its been years i watched it and i was a child, then) 2.) It'll probably make more people come into the fold.

Loveless should have had at least more than 12 episodes, it had a good premise that even non-yaoi folk could have watched and enjoyed.

Vampire Knight only because I want to the see the rest of the manga animated

You're My Loveprize Viewfinder as an anime and My demands: better be 18+, nor put on hiatus in the middle episode 3 (*cough*AinoKusabi*cough*), nor change the entire freaking story to make it seem like some gen-friendly anime.

• Like 1