My name Ssej. Pleased to meet you.

Ssej_Arytiss

My name is Ssej and this is the first male character I ever made. I draw all my own characters and I was hoping to make some new friends to roleplay with. I hope to make some new friends and stuff. I guess I should talk a bit about myself. I joined the website because I was looking for other people who I can have fun talking about yaoi with as well as Roleplay as I said before.

Ssej is a Seke dragon boy, who's a popular upper sempai at Blue Wing Academy. I have a talent for music, cooking, magic and swordsmanship. I'm bi-sexual and I believe in keeping multiple lovers. I can't really think of anything else to say... So um... If you have any questions please ask me the thread or private message. :3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ssej_Arytiss

• STARRK

• fan_yaoi

• ruriiiii005

Welcome to the forums Ssej its nice to meet u and feel free to pm me if u want to talk about yaoi any time as long as im not sleeping C:

Hey Ssej and welcome to the forum! I would imagine you'll heading straight over to our roelplay board then since you have a character all made. Look forward to seeing you around! Have fun!!

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

I feel so welcomed here. Thank you all. I'm slowly but surely getting accustomed to the way everything works here but I'm looking forward to all the fun kinky days ahead of me.

I think I will visit the role play forum at some point it sound like a lot of fun. It's also been a while for me so I can learn some new things from people who's been at it a while. :3

Hi

!! ^^ Enjoy your stay here!

Looking forward to your future roleplays ^^

Hey you and Welcome

Hope you like it so far :) nice thing with the characters, im affraid im not so good at RP, but otheres here are, so i bet you will have a fun time :)

C ya

Everyone here is just so kind and welcoming. I think I'm really going to enjoy my time here. I hope to meet more really nice people. ^_^

• 2 months later...

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Ssej, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332