Have you known or met a real gay guy in the real life? XD

JuJu

I met a very very beautiful gay guy at a Kaya concert. He's beautiful. Like, really beautiful. Did I mention beautiful?

But get on the wrong side of him, and bam, your soul is sliced to pieces with his words. :p

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuJu

• chiakaiyuki

• jamieboy

• andreanitzoo

Well yeah, he can be quite mean. But thankfully he kinda sees me as a sister he had to protect (lol) so I'm safe. ^^

met someone gay....well lets see, well i actually live with someone gay, or bi may i say, anyways he has a really cute hot dude(uke) as sex friend, so when ever they meet up, i make him tell me the juicy details.

I'm gay an I also had meet many gay guys xD, when I was younger I tend to project me in grown up gays and I was like :8yoyo13:nOOOOOOOOOO!!!! then I realized not necessarily I will end up like them :hamtaro-005 (5):

Yes I've met a lot. My best friend is a gay guy he is a uke and very good looking. He likes to tell me all the details of his sex life and relationships. When I was partying all the time I would party with a whole bunch of gay guys, lesbians, and bisexuals. It was a lot of fun I miss those days.Oh and my other friends dad is gay and I've met him and his life partner they are a cute couple.

• 5 months later...

I have one close friend since junior high school who is gay

also I study in design college which is has fashion design and fashion business..in that 2 majors I know 4 or 5 people who are gay and I sometimes talk to them (while break time since I'm in different major) they are so nice and kind when they are talked to me even though I'm a girl.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well they're not endangered species so you can see them most of the time.

I have two gay friends but the other one was the closest to me.

You could not recognize him as a gay person because he's actions are of a boy. The only difference was his preference--which are men.

We do cosplays and the fangirls were always squirming towards him. If I were to shout that he's a homo, their looks would be priceless. The thing that shocked me was the fact that we had the same preference for men--not really a problem though.

:cuteonion50:

Hope he's not reading out there. hides*

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

All my friends are gay. Gay guyfriends are much better to have than best girl friends because you can do girly stuf and boyish stuf with them. I buy yaoi and BL home tapes from them all the time.(EPIC NOSEBLEED!!!!! Their kissing videos are the best)

• Like 3

Well I find it kind of silly that this topic focused on the fact that he was gay and not that he was being rudely persistent. Maybe gays are rare to come by in other countries, they probably aren't as open about it, (I live in the US and rather ignorant about the outside world, sorry) but I think that this topic should have focused on the fact that your teacher was impolite about it.

There have been stories like this between a male teacher and female student before. As well as with a female teacher and male student. Anyone can be persistent. The fact that he was gay I don't think was the problem. Gay's aren't rare where I'm from and to be honest they look just like normal people ._. There are gay's that have the lisp and dress nice and then there are those that are short and fat like you said.

My last boss added my boyfriend and I on facebook but since my boyfriend worked with me he didn't suspect that we were together. He just thought he was adding two employees. Well, one night he approached my boyfriend on facebook and their conversation spiraled down until he bluntly said to my boyfriend, "If you weren't straight, I would jump you."

Boyfriend laughed, told me about it and then very politely declined my ex bosses advances. And it was never spoken of again. It think its the person and not the orientation. Anyone can be annoyed by someones advances and anyone can be rudely persistent :)

Also, sorry for taking this more serious than I should have D; I just really wanted to address the issue I saw.

• Like 1

Well for starters this is a odd and weird question... I know a few of them and I so happen to be one so I'm use to seeing that kind of thing considering the fact that I'm dating another male. And where I come from (USA) its quite common to see gay couples. So it doesn't bother me ^-^.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've met some gay people, and I have a friend who is gay. They are all the same, hence the rainbow flag representing diversity. There are good and bad gay people. There are attractive and unattractive gay people. Not all are muscular or tall or super-neat. That is what I love about being apart of the LGBT community (I'm transgender). Everyone just embraces each other's differences and gets on with their lives. The gay people I've met are all kind, loving people. I'm on good terms with all of them.

• Like 1

Of course. :hamtaro-005 (21):

Most of my friends during my mid-to late teenage years were bi/gay/transsexual and so on.

As for myself, I'm not that picky. :p

• Like 1

I myself am currently in the bisexual closet. My brother came out of the exact same furniture a few years ago, and has a friend (possibly boyfriend, nothing has been confirmed) who's most likely gay.

I would tell my family, but my brother already did, and my father's reaction was not the best (he didn't do anything stupid, thank god). I'm afraid if I tell him he has two bisexual sons, his head will explode.

There was also this guy when I was maybe 9-10 years old who always ran up to hug me whenever he saw me, and I barely knew him. He left my school this year, and I never really talked to him about it, but I think he maybe, possibly had a crush on me, so...

• Like 2