(Question for Girl Only) What will you do if your boyfriend is Gay????

JuJu

Gay guys date girls all of the time. It's a bit of a cover if they're terrified of coming out to themselves or to anyone else. It's still a stigma to be gay. Hell, some even have kids with the woman they're with because they're trying desperately to show that they're straight when they're not.

If he said he's gay and is with another guy now, even if they break up, chances are he won't go back to her. Once he came out to her, and probably his other friends and family, then that was that. He's probably feeling a lot better now that he no longer has to hide behind the facade of being straight.

@ Chacha:

He probably didn't want to hurt her, but someone was going to be hurt in the end whether or not he stayed with her. He was going to be hurt and stuck living a lie if he stayed with her, she was going to be hurt if he left her in order to be himself. It was better he ended now then waiting years down the line and if they had been married, potentially with a kid.

Three years may seem like a long time to be with a girl and then suddenly come out as gay, but it's not. Many guys carry it on for 1o, 20, 30, or more years. Some even take it to their grave because they were terrified of coming out.

People are still being bullied and killed for being gay so many people don't feel it's safe to come out.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuJu

• Chacha

• Macys

• YLover

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww :( If i were that girl, of course i'll be mad and all but if he's gay, then i just have to accept the fact and think that he isn;t the right guy for me

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

1. :5yoyo21:

2. onion7

3. :4yoyo22:

4. :1onion49:

5. onion13

6. :1onion49:

7. onion13

8. :8onion74:

9. rabbit11

I'd be mega pissed and wonder why I never noticed it. I'd dump him and probably either enroll at a nunnery, or go to Africa or some other underdeveloped place to dedicate my life to helping other people since I don't think I'd be able to think of anything to do with myself in that moment. And eventually, as the years went by...I'd still be pissed, but be glad he didn't realize his inclinations AFTER we got married and had a bunch of kids

I would get angry too and pissed at him, Asked him why he didn't tell me before we start to go out with another, I would not like that all and of course I would break up with him, I would forgive and hope he will find happiness with his new lover

• 5 months later...

like gay gay XD or bi/pansexual?

I think we will just break up.. if he was like gay gay

what is the point if it will be "life friends" relationship if he doesn't like girls :b