I should have loved you (Mischief X Isa)

Isa Katsura

hqdefault.jpg

Name: Uesaki Shinichi

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 159 lbs

Personality: Shinichi gives off a haughty, confidence yet cold impression. Rarely seeming interested in anything, he can be very picky with his roles. Having a sharp tongue, Shinichi can hurt people with his words and he still would not feel remorseful about it. What can you do to help him regain his humble nature again?

Sitting on the sofa in his CEO's office, Shinichi took a sip of tea as he waited for the CEO's next order. Apparently, the president had found another manager for him. It has already been the 52th time Shinichi changed managers. It was not his fault that the previous managers could not get along with his demands. He was just that picky. Glancing at the CEO from where he was, Shinichi flipped through the one of magazine from the table.

He could hear the CEO's distraught sigh before a string of sentence flow out of the president's mouth. "Can't you compromise? After your very first manager, you barely have any that can sustain for 3 months!" Ignoring his president's comment, Shinichi blankly replied with a different topic. "If this manager is not coming in five minutes, I'm leaving." Only earning another sigh from the CEO, Shinichi continued to flip the magazine impatiently.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Isa Katsura

• GodofMischief

8179b580-c31d-4af7-85e9-ebb28b70940a_zpsjsrv57jh.png

Name: Namikage Ranmaru

Height: 5'7

Weight: 156 lbs

Personality: Ranmaru is both a healthy dose of friendly yet at the same time, quite stern and professional. Though he isn't opposed to having a good time and enjoying outings with friends, when he's working his attitude often takes on a no-nonsense sort of twinge. He believes that if you work hard for what you want, you will eventually receive it when the time is right. Kind and caring, Ranmaru is probably the easiest person to talk to about a personal issue because you can always count on him giving you sound advice. Nonetheless, he is no pushover and he will put his foot down firmly if the situation calls for it.

Extra: This isn't the first time Ranmaru has had a particularly trying celebrity under his care. He knows his way around the game and he doesn't give up easily just because things might get difficult. Ranmaru has succeeded before in opening the eyes of disrespectful celebrities, he has managed to turn any one under his care into a proper role model and human being. It's a challenge he often finds entertaining and interesting as well as one he won't easily turn his back on.

Typing a quick message into the screen of the phone he cradled in his left hand, Namikage Ranmaru walked in a elegant yet hasty stride down the hall towards the door of the office he had been summoned to. It hadn't been long since a call had reached him about a CEO in desperate need of a manager to work with an outstandingly difficult celebrity he had. While Ranmaru had truly not been in any interest to take up a job again after having left his last assignment a month prior to the day, the man on the end of the phone had seemed to truly be at the end of his rope and despite himself, Ranmaru couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

He had just finished working a year and a half with a boy group that had been stuck between continuing their rise to fame or sinking to the bottom of the celebrity pool. While grooming them all to perfection and setting their standards, scheduling their shows, and dealing with their every day duties had not been easy, Ranmaru had enjoyed it. His boys, as he liked to call this particular group, had been amusing to work with even with a bit of hiccups in some of their personalities and attitudes. It had taken some time, but Ranmaru had managed to help them raise their fame and after he felt like his work with them was done, he had left them in the capable hands of a good friend and fellow manager.

However, the vacation time he had been hoping to have for a few weeks had been cut short with this new cry for help. And having done his research on the man he would be working with, he wasn't in the least surprised. Uesaki Shinichi would definitely not be some walk in the park, that was for sure. Ranmaru knew that he would have to use everything he had learned over the years to try and mold this individual into a better human being, not just a celebrity.

Pocketing his phone with a soft sigh, Ranmaru took a moment to lightly comb his fingers through his pale silver strands of hair when he arrived at the closed door of the CEO's office. Pushing his glasses a bit further up his nose, Ranmaru inhaled deeply before raising his hand to knock politely on the wooden door in front of him. Once he received a call to come in, he calmly pushed the door open and took a few steps into the office after shutting the door once again.

Taking a look at the two men in the office, his cool blue gaze fixed on the younger man on the couch for a good few seconds before they dismissed him to turn his attention on the CEO. "I apologize that I'm a tad late, I had a few things to clear up with a fellow co-worker. My name is Namikage Ranmaru, it's a pleasure to meet you both" he greeted the man with a small polite bow.

His violet orbs darted towards the only entrance when he heard the door screeched opened. With his gaze falling onto the well groomed male, Shinichi vaguely wondered if the CEO called upon another celebrity for a meeting. Listening to the words of the rather polite gentlemen, Shinichi scoffed silently as he took another sip of tea. Pleasure to meet you? A co-worker? Namikage Ranmaru? Never had Shinichi heard of such a name in the a-list before. That guy must need a lot more popularity for A-last celebrity to notice him. Eyeing at the CEO, the indigo haired was waiting for him to introduce the purpose the male was here for.

"Ah, yes. Ranmaru. Take a seat" The CEO signaled the figure by the doorway to the couch before shifting his body to face Shinichi. "This Ranmaru here will be your new manager." Upon hearing the news, the celebrity choked on his tea and started coughing uncontrollably. Grabbing a couple of tissues from the tissue box in the center of the coffee table, Shinichi calmed himself down before questioning the CEO again. "What?"

Nodding at his words again, the president lifted a big, sincere smile as he placed his chin on his hands. "Yes, he's going to be your new manager. Get along well, okay?" Shinichi's jaw dropped as he stared at the pale haired man. "No way."

Taking a seat when he was told to, Ranmaru calmly crossed one leg over the other as he folded his hands on his lap and kept his eyes on the man in charge of this whole arrangement. Flickering his gaze over to the celebrity when the younger man choked on his tea and then proceeded to deny wanting to get along with him, the silver haired man raised a brow and tilted his head to one side. He hadn't exactly been expecting the celebrity to jump with joy when he was told that he had a new manager, but Ranmaru hadn't expected such fierce stubbornness right off the bat. Perhaps for other people it could have been rather disheartening but for Ranmaru, it was nothing more than a sneak peak into the life he had willingly allowed himself to walk into. Things would be far from simple if a simple meeting between them began like this.

"Uesaki-san, I do believe that the arrangements made would benefit you more than anyone else. I don't presume to get in your way or become a hindrance for you in any way, however, it would appear that you require a steady hand to help you. You may deny this if you wish all you want, but I will not simply walk away because of petty reasons. I already gave my word that I would work with you as your manager, regardless whatever else happens. You will not get far if you continue the way you have been" Ranmaru stated rather calmly before once again turning his eyes off the other male to look towards the CEO. If nothing else, he didn't appear too ruffled by the reaction of Shinichi.

Though Ranmaru was not found working with any A list celebrities before this, it was truly to his choosing. He didn't like open publicity and he preferred to help build celebrities up to the A list quality before handing them over to those he trusted would care for them well enough. From the moment he had chosen to walk down this path as manager, he had sworn he would not let his name be known by hundreds. He would keep himself in the shadows and move on when he had worked his magic on the celebrity under his care. So far, nothing had changed that set of mind of his. Now that he was working with his first A rank celebrity though, he would have to handle things a bit differently.

His eyes shifted onto the pale haired upon hearing what the manager have to say, Shinichi leaned back against the couch with his arms folded. Big words but can the male really abide to what he had stated? Since the man himself had firmly declared what he has to say, the celebrity figured that words would not have impacted the manager. "Alright. Let us see how long you can last, Manager." Springing up onto his feet, the indigo haired man would not bother to sit through the meeting any longer. Pushing the doors open, the celebrity left without another word.

The concerned president, whom was witnessing the scene, spoke up after the idol left. "Sorry to ask you to do this, Ranmaru. But with his troublesome attitude, you seem like the only person to manage him." It was contridictory as to why the president had to wait for so long before requesting the manager to do it, perhaps, it might even just be a routine whenever a new manager took on the job. Leaning back and pulling out one of his desk drawers.

The president took out a couple of items and papers, placing them on his desk. "I came prepared, there was an incident from long ago, one of the managers are unable to get in the house because Shinichi didn't give him the keys. So the future managers after him all will receive an extra set of house keys." The older man muffled a chuckle upon revealing one of the past stories.

Watching Shinichi leave the office, Ranmaru exhaled a heavy sigh and sank a bit further into the sofa as he allowed his guard to drop a bit and be replaced by his usually easy going personality when he wasn't doing something work related or dealing with a particularly troubling person. Lifting a hand, he passed his fingers through his hair again and shook his head lightly while he already began to try and think of ways to make this new assignment go as smooth as it could. Things were going to get worse before they got better, Ranmaru knew that all too well, but he hoped that Shinichi and himself could manage to get along in the long run. He didn't want to have his full employment to be a truly miserable one. That would be a pain he didn't want to have to go through if he could help it.

"It's fine, it's not your fault the boy is as he is. I'm just marveling on how this new assignment is going to be a troublesome one. I think I just willingly allowed myself to be walked into the lion's den. Honestly, none of my other celebrities seemed to be this bad right off the bat" Ranmaru chuckled, flashing the CEO an easy grin. He didn't want the man to feel bad for him. Though the sentiment was appreciated, it would do nothing to help any of them at the current moment.

Laughing lightly at the story the CEO told him about what had happened to one of the manager's before him, Ranmaru shook his head ruefully murmuring "You're making me start to regret giving up the time I wanted for a small vacation", his tone was playful despite his words. "Shinichi is going to be a handful, that's for sure, but I have confidence that I can handle him. As long as I manage to change his breathtaking attitude at least a little bit, I'll be happy with myself" Ranmaru smiled, his blue eyes twinkling with hidden laughter in their depths.

Eyeing the papers and items the CEO had pulled out, the manager tilted his head to one side before asking "Is there anything I should know before I go after him. Are there dos and don'ts that I should have in mind for now?"

"That.." Leaning back against his chair, the CEO tilted his head up, staring at the manager. "I wouldn't dare to interfere into his private life. The rest is for you to find out." The CEO clasped his hands together. "So far, I know that he is a picky guy. He only does side characters or Villain roles." The man sighed. "I've tried to get him to do the role of the protagonist but until now, he has been refusing. He won't go on to varieties either. Our company would have earn tons if he appear in any one of the shows."

Releasing his grip, his left hand reached out and pushed the papers towards the manager. "These are the contracts to the variety shows. I need you to get him to sign and attend them." Specifically picking out a piece of paper and a booklet, the CEO continued, "these are his schedule and drama script. Additionally, these few items are the company's car key, house card and a souvenir for Shinichi." Poking the car figurine, the CEO added, "consider this a bribe for him to attend this weekend's award dinner. If there's nothing else, you may go."

Meanwhile, Shinichi walked to the basement to his usual company car. It was only until he reached for the door when he found out that the manager was not behind him. Searching his pockets, he realized that he doesn't have any car keys with him either. That means he have to wait until the other gets there in order to go back home. Folding his arms, the celebrity furrowed his brows as he leaned against the company car, waiting for the manager to appear.

• 2 weeks later...

"I will do my best to make him participate in what is required of him. All I ask is for a little bit of time and patience. I won't be able to force his hand right off the bat without drawing negative conclusions that way" Ranmaru replied with a little sigh as he got to his feet and picked up the items on the desk. He studied the little figurine as he lifted it from the desk and cradled it in the hand he wasn't already holding the paperwork and the rest of what he needed for this new job. He didn't know if this little toy would truly work to convince Shinichi to go to the dinner he needed to attend, but it was worth a shot. Besides, the CEO believed that it would work just fine and who was Ranmaru to question him. He obviously had known Shinichi for far longer than Ranmaru had. After all, he was only now coming into the picture.

"I'll keep in touch in case I have any further questions. Have a good day" Ranmaru said calmly, providing the CEO with a bow as he turned on his heel and left the room. He knew that the celebrity was more than likely impatiently waiting for him with the fact that he had the keys to the car. So though Ranmaru had no intentions to allow this man to push him around, he'd rather not start a war quite so soon. For now, he'd prefer to test the waters before diving head first into a situation he wasn't quite familiar with at the the current moment.

It didn't take him long to make it down to the basement and approach the company car. Seeing Shinichi standing there, the silver haired man merely raised a brow as he brushed past the man and reached the driver's door. "I take it you're ready to go home. You seemed to be in quite a rush" he remarked a bit drily as he unlocked the car and climbed into the vehicle without much hesitation. "Come along, we can't have you waiting around for too long" he called over his shoulder as he calmly shut the door and turned the car on. Placing the paper work neatly where he wouldn't forget to get it when they arrived to the man's house, he waited for the celebrity to climb into the car.