Danshi koukousei, hajimete no Drama CD

BRIDGET

EGAD, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPLOADING VOL. 6!! I've been checking this post each and every day for a possible vol. 6 upload, and it's finally here! I can't thank y'enough. Here's a googolplex of thank yous from me to you.

foxy3

i cant download 2nd after disk.

i have a exam tomorrow.

and now i wanna cry loud loud.

anyway thank you for vol6.

sensei was soooooo eroi.

Thank you so much for the updates. I found files for both on a Chinese website but it wasn't allowed to download...

I'm very happy that you responded to my request♡ Thank you!!

The list of fue tracks is for the 2nd after disk, the links for the download are about the after story of the volume 4, 5 and 6 ... can someone please add the link to download the complete 2nd after disk ??? .. please, I heard all of them on a chinesse page, but they aren't there anymore ..

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but a can't download this file (Danshi Koukousei Hajimeteno 2nd After Disc ~Gift~), because "This file reached max downloads limit". Can you download this file anew?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but can you please upload it to another server, like mediafire or mega? Because I can't download from katfile, it told me to download from the original link bcs the link was expired. And datasbit is full of popup block. Please, I beg you :No!:

• 3 weeks later...

hello

thank you :) . but i have a question: My PC can not Play the Sound. Do I Need a Special player to Play it? Please help me. ohu and sorry for my bad english.. x)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I opened the vol 4 rar, it actually was named "after disc", so I went on an adventure to see if I could find the mystical vol 4 and I thought I might as well share with you. This is my first time setting up & sharing a link here. Please be gentle with me!

cover

Danshi Koukousei Hajimete no: Shinyuu no Kousai wo Zenryoku de Soshi Suru Houhou (4)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

May you all have a major nosebleed from this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i need translated manga link download or translated drama cd... hicc... :No!:

i envy you, whoever understand japanese :'

• 2 weeks later...