Jump to content

Danshi koukousei, hajimete no Drama CD


Recommended Posts

Posted

uwabami im sorry GIFCat Please GIF by Atinum 

Please re upload the series....

beg please GIF by Toca Boca

Posted

I will open this link for 5 days
 

Spoiler

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Posted
2 hours ago, YuikiYaya said:

I will open this link for 5 days
 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Reveal hidden contents

 

Arr~ Arigatou Gozaimasu ♡

Posted

Thank you for sharibg & reupload!

I wonder if anyone can share these CDs please.

All combination CD vol.1 vol.2 vol.4

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

May I aks for these ones please?

first steady~sannou x eichi~
second color~Shiido x aru~
third stage ~yagumo x ezumi~
third stage ~kuze x hibiki~

 

 



 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 - sama Arigatou Gozaimasu I Love You Yes GIF by pikaole

 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 6/21/2022 at 6:44 PM, YuikiYaya said:

I will open this link for 5 days
 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Reveal hidden contents

 

someone already dm me so I will delete the link

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Can someone please reupload the series T.T

  • Like 1
Posted

please re-upload the whole series TuT

  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hello there, can someone re-upload danshi koukousei hajimari no - kyoudai dakara nanimo nai (vol 5)? I can't find the worked link anywhere :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

could someone reupload these cds.....? plz

 

:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
11 hours ago, Luna Godspell said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you so much for reuploading this!! :ali_061::ali_059::ali_071:

Posted
On 8/1/2016 at 9:31 AM, BRIDGET said:

 

mVZwZJi.jpg

 

 

 

Title

Danshi koukousei, hajimete no (1)

Illustrator

Azuma Yukako (あずまゆかこ)

 

 

 

DOWNLOAD

 

 

 

 

nOSt0j1.jpg

 

 

Title

Danshi koukousei, hajimete no: Kouhai ga Kawasugite Ijimetai (2)

Illustrator

Azuma Yukako (あずまゆかこ)

 

 

DOWNLOAD

 

 

 

 

YJfJBty.png

 

 

Title

Danshi koukousei, hajimete no: Seitokaiyakuiin no Hisokana Hakarigoto (3)

Illustrator

Azuma Yukako (あずまゆかこ)

 

 

DOWNLOAD

 

 

 

 

1046iFI.png

 

 

Title

Danshi Koukousei Hajimete no: Shinyuu no Kousai wo Zenryoku de Soshi Suru Houhou (4)

Illustrators

Kyutori Popo & Azuma Yukako

 

 

DOWNLOAD

 

 

 

 

rF8bDLu.jpg

 

 

Title

Danshi Koukousei Hajimete no: After disc

Illustrator

Azuma Yukako

 

 

DOWNLOAD

 

 

 

mHXOmsi.jpg

 

 

Title

Danshi koukousei, hajimete no: Kyoudai dakara nanimo nai (5)

Illustrator

Kyuutori PoPo, Azuma Yukako

Pairing

Shirai Yusuke x Masuda Toshiki

 

 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

 

 

 

 

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

 

 

Can you re-upload the second volume? I can't download it 

Posted
On 8/1/2016 at 10:31 AM, BRIDGET said:

DOWNLO

On 8/1/2016 at 10:31 AM, BRIDGET said:

DOWNLOAD

AD

 

Posted

Sorry Apparently  Danshi Koukousei Hajimete no ~3rd after disk ~Dear~ link is not working appreciate if I could ask for reupload Thank you 

Posted

who have after disc first.blessing 😭

Posted

Third stage Yakumo x Esumi here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Can someone reupload dkhn first blessing?:(  :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Posted
On 6/21/2022 at 11:34 AM, vermouth223 said:

May I aks for these ones please?

first steady~sannou x eichi~
second color~Shiido x aru~
third stage ~yagumo x ezumi~
third stage ~kuze x hibiki~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.


Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Third stage Yakumo x Esumi here:

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Posted
1 hour ago, MsKimTae said:

Third stage Yakumo x Esumi here:

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks!!!!!!

 

  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Has anyone got vol 14 yet?? I'm so anxious to listen to it:ali_003:

  • Like 9
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus