In search for Ukes TT^TT

Isa Katsura

Hello, thank you for being interested in this thread. Recently, I have a lot of inspiration to rp after a long hiatus from here. From the title, I am looking for ukes for long term rps. Sekes are welcomed if you want to take the bottom role. Without further delay, here are the plotlines:

Plot 1 (Modern)

[i watched an mv and wanted to do this]

MC is a raising star. Upon achieving fame, his personality was also getting twisted with the popularity he obtained. Being haughty and hot-tempered, he had a line of managers who quit barely a month or two after working with him. YC will be the new live-in manager for MC but at first sight, MC already dislike YC. Will you be able to change MC's personality for the better? Or leave him for the next better opportunity?

Additional ideas to consider:

+ what if MC met the peak of his career, will YC go through thick and thin with him?

Plot 2 (Modern-Fantasy)

[i just want my version of Kami-sama No Iutoori]

YC has been living with MC ever since childhood, together in a secluded shine at the mountains. Acting as a guardian for YC, MC is strict with his upbringing. Almost a perfect being, YC wonders how he got involved with MC. What happens when YC found out that MC doesn't have a shadow or a reflection? Just what is he?

Additional points to consider:

+ If you want this plot, help me choose whether MC should be a spirit, deity or an underworld demon. I have a hard time choosing.

Plot 3 (Fantasy)

[Howl's moving castle, hmm?]

There has been a rumor that MC is a heartless yet beautiful wizard. Able to charm just anyone, he had a scary side of him as well. Unless you want your heart to be taken out from your ribcage, don't venture near his territory, don't meet him and more importantly, don't fall in love with him. With danger lurking in every corner, it's only a matter of time before YC gets involved with magic. What if one day, YC ran into a crisis and the only person who can help with escape it is MC? What will happen when YC share a roof with him? Will a romance blossom?

Plot 4 (Adventure)

[inspired by Brave story]

MC is a mysterious guy who seemed to be interested in magic. One day, YC found some bullies bullying MC for his "stupid beliefs" only to be knocked out by MC's summoned spirits. Upon doing the right ritual at the right timing and location, MC opened the gates of blessed realms and entered. Before the gate closed, YC had also jumped through it. Meeting MC at the other world's entrance, they formed a team. What kind of adventure awaits them? If you have the ability to change fate, how much will you sacrifice?

Additional ideas to consider:

+ Betrayal

+ This can be a group rp.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Isa Katsura

• dladlad

• KamekazePrince

• Magical Melancholic

• 2 months later...

I see I'm a little late to call for the plots you already posted. But if you have more ideas your looking to fill in willing to join you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

I feel I'm a little to late but I would love to do plot 3 with you. It's seems cool and different. Please email me if it's possible.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel I'm a little to late but I would love to do plot 3 with you. It's seems cool and different. Please email me if it's possible. [email protected]

• 2 months later...

Ah, I see that the plots are taken ;w; If you're looking for more Rp partners, feel free to let me know as I have some plots open on my page! Feel free to message me here, or by email. My email:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a little late but I'm interested in plots 2 and 3, particularly plot 2... =) Let me know if you're up for something.