Kuro no Tsuki Installation Guide

Morinaga's Girl

First of all I'm sorry, but I don't have the Japanese characters installed, so the guide will look a bit messy.

This guide is for installing only the game, not the English patch.

OK, so make a folder and call it "Kuro no Tsuki". Then go to the file you have downloaded and extract its content in that folder.

Go to the folder with the unzipped content and you should see these files: capture11zx.jpg. Double click on the second one (the one with the bigger filesize).

This popup will appear: capture12g.jpg Click on the button marked with yellow in the picture. This popup will appear: capture13q.jpg. Select another folder, other than the one you created before. For example "Games" or make a new folder and select that one (double click it!).

Then select OK, like shown here: capture14y.jpg and click Ok again and the game will begin the installation. capture15z.jpg That's it. Go to the folder where the game installed, in my case in "Games" and you are ready to play :)

• Like 6

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EijiKaidou

• DontBeASourLemon

• BlackRoseXx

• niiska

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

for those having trouble with the english patch you need to install it in the same folder where you installed the game. For this guide's case you need to install it in the "games" folder

• 8 months later...

Just trying to install the game. By doubleclicking on the "bigger" application following message appears:

error%2520message.gif

So! What do I have to do to make this game run?

I have Windows 7 and I even have no chance to select an other Folder! It's getting down right after trying to make step 1 of the installationguide!

Can someone please help me?

Thx

Did you go to the "Clock, Language,and Region" option in Control Panel and change the "Region and Language" to Japanese and restart your computer?

I'll correct a little bit if you don't mind DontBe,

it might be indeed the problem because you didn't changed your system locale, go as what DontBe says but instead of changing your region and language, go to administrative and change your System Locale to Japanese, then reboot (which is required)

• 3 weeks later...

What happens to my PC? Before I try out, I want to know. I'm just a blonde girl *grin* and I'm afraid if I do this, that all changed into japanese language! I can't read japanese! Only german and english!

Please be patient with me.

EijiKaidou

• 2 months later...

hi everyone~ um somehow when i try to put the files together it tells me that the exe file is broken.. \(T^T)/ what should i do? i tried a few times with 7zip but it doesn't let me myuuu~ can someone help me?

• 2 months later...

So I'm trying to run it on my windows 7 laptop I've installed it and patched it but now when I open the game it comes up with an error message about shockwave 8 or something ^^;; Any help??

I found this on a different forum and it worked for me, even without changing the LOCALE (although the patch did "call" me on it but patched anyway): Right click on the larger .exe file, select Properties and hit the advanced properties button then change the compatability to Windows 98/ME. After hours of pulling my hair and cussing the computer, the torrent, and everything in between, the program installed in a matter of minutes, patched, and played. XD

I have a Windows 7 OS, BTW. And I did get the message about the flash player too, but I ignored it and everything seemed fine.

• 2 years later...