• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hiddenrose

• azaadi

• Americandragon

• mariezawa

I have just watched episode 3 raw :Dancing:..I have absolutely no clue what they were saying..but still, I am grinning as much as I am physically able to...the interactions between the different characters are simply the best.:leaf15:

Hehe....if we would assume..that they aren´t "flexible"..but we would have to say who is "uke" and who is "seme" after the first 3 episodes :_red_fox 2...haha..I can´t help myself after watching their interactions in ep 3....Kongphob is definitely the "seme" in their relationship :cuteonion54: and Artit the "uke"...Artit seemed so flustered..haha

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: I agree with you. :In love:

They are probably vers though. Who knows.

But yeah, it is kind of obvious LOL.

OMG. That cute onion that you posted though *dies laughing* -> :cuteonion54:

Even Wankii thinks the same way when I asked her a few days ago LMAO :cuteonion26:

Wankii even answered my other question about Kongpob going

. xD

Does anyone have any clue how many episodes this drama has ?

Its very obvious by ep 3 that Kongpob is starting to miss Arthit if he doesn't see him! Started spying on him from his room as Arthit lives at d opposite side :cuteonion8:

Lol Kongpob even has started to find Arthit's tsundere side cute!

: I think it is 16 episodes from what I remembered on mydramalist.com.

Kongphob saw the cute side of Artit and fell in love with Mr. Tsundere LMAO XD

Having your crush living in the next building from you, I can see why Kongphob would be a happy camper.

We have Artit as a Tsundere, so what is Kongphob considered as??

You should have seen e03 raw. The way they looked at each other is so cute :leaf15:

Especially Artit's reaction. It was hilarious. That face tells it all bwahahaha xD

Source:

tumblr_od011xIviT1so1b5uo1_540.gif

tumblr_od011xIviT1so1b5uo2_540.gif

KristSingto :Wink:

Uploaded by:

Thanks! well, we cant call Kongpob yandere as he isnt violent inside... U also think he has started to get a crush on Artit? lol he loves teasing Artit!

In d 1st long trailer a girl n Artit are talking n we can see that Kongpob isnt happy n he looks jealous... Saw that?

I always find it cute that d uke is tsundere !

: That is true. I can't imagine Kongpob as a yandere lol.

There was a hint towards the end of ep 02 when Kongpob said Arthit was cute, but I think Kongpob started crushing on him at ep 03 when he saw another side of Arthit when he looked at him next door.

But I honestly think Kongpob had an interest in him from the beginning. Same with Artit. Could be wrong though lol. It's the way Kongpob answered on ep 1 during the gear badge moment where I got sort of a hint. Also, Kongpob was confident enough (despite not wanting to from the look on his face) to obey Artit's order when he was told to say 'I like men' 3 times on that table and ask 10 guys to be his boyfriend with no hesitation. Wouldn't a guy (like Wad for an example) talk back to Artit saying: 'Why do I have to do all that just for a damn signature?" Even if he is a senior, that sounds silly to make a freshman do such a thing. I have a feeling Artit was testing him or something.

Who knows haha. Could be my imagination. xD

And towards the end of ep 01, I felt like Artit had this 'you should only obey my orders and not someone else's orders' type of vibe.

The teasing makes me laugh. It's cute and adorable. :In love:

Oh yeah. Idk who she is LOL.

I've been calling Arthit 'feisty' since I saw the trailer. He reminds me of this cat I was playing with at the animal shelter. She was feisty with all that hissing and scratching. But after I saw her often and she recognized me, she started liking me (headbutting me, purring, & etc) haha. xp

Kongpob reminds me of a puppy that likes to follow orders from the one (owner) they like. I am terrible for comparing them two to a puppy and cat LMAO!!

:leaf5:

lol

u r spot on! no better words to describe Kongpob!
: I loved how u made comparison btw a hostile cat n Artit! I totally agree with ur apt description !

btw I dint understand d happy ending part when I read wankii: what does Artit mean by saying, that’s HE’S ANSWER (to everything)?

: I guess Wankii is trying to say that 'he's the answer to everything'. Who knows haha. xD

I don't think English is Wankii's first language.

But what I do know is that in the beginning: SOTUS = Seniority, Order, Tradition, Unity and Spirit.

In the end: SOTUS = Story Of True love between US

That's the only thing I understood in that

LOL. And that is why on Wankii's Tumblr profile it says: 'Our LOVE might be SICK but we will MAKE IT RIGHT because this is Story Of True love between US :)'

:In love:

... Thanks! Even I understood only d last part... I don't care as long as its an happy ending !!!!

Sigh... Only one episode per week is a torture !

: Yup :D

That's understandable.

: I agree. He is cute. LOL :_red_fox 8

: This song is called:
by: 25 Hours.

I heard this song in U-Prince Series.

They took each other's heart away & never let go~ :Red_fox11:

I appreciate everything Krist_Fanclub has done for 'us' international fans. I just hope other people (who are a bit too persistent on asking for subs to Krist_Fanclub) will be patience. Translating videos isn't a quick process. It takes times. Plus, they have their own lives outside the internet world. And we should always thank them for taking their time out to do this for the international fans. Krist_Fanclub didn't have to do this, you know. Krist_Fanclub is generous & kind enough to do this, so I hope people don't rush them to the point they get fed up and stop subbing.

We already know GMMTV will sub it eventually.

So, if anything, we are getting spoiled haha~