Silver Chaos (English Game)

YLove

somebody, help me!!! :leaf16:

I've installed everything. 3-4 times I opened it, it work, but after that, suddenly a window pop up with a error notice. I unistalled it and installed it again, this window keep poping up. weirdly, in my friend's notebook, it worked well.

I have followed the instruction video how to fix this, but still can't. What should I do???:9onion70:

could there be something wrong with the registry?? I don't know :8onion74:

help please

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pretireader

• squishysulhu

• Hellyanwe

• Appley

I was able to install everything and it came out in English but as soon as the first part is done it says that the main file isn't working right. Help please?

my problem is I can't run the 1.2 patch lol what a shame :/

someone should just upload the whole game fully patched/translated in a zip file, it would be easier

thanks anyway, the game works anyway, though I can't patch it nor get it to translate :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I absolutely love this game! I already played it for a couple of times, but thanks anyway for sharing! ^^

:hamtaro-005 (6)::hamtaro-005 (9)::hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (1)::hamtaro-005 (5):

Thank you for sharing! Finally managed to install and I fell in love this game!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

elp! when I click at patch 1.2 , files unpack but does not show a window with the installation :( Please help me anyone ! ;<:hamtaro-005>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At the end of the part where Might lies sleeping in the palace after talking with the King gives the game MainSystem.exe error. What do I do? Every time the game for that part.

:leaf9::Red_fox10:onionn7

I'm just completely confused, i never get how to download stuff like this, so when i click the link and that box thingy pops up and ask if i wont to Open or Save witch one do i chose and if its Open then what default am i suppose to open it with. I think thats the probably thats making it not work

• 2 weeks later...

First, thank you for sharing this with us! I'm so excited to start! (internal fangirl squee)

But, uhm... I got it installed and everything, patches and all, but when I try to open the game my computer says that "MainSystem.exe has stopped working" and it won't open... I'm running Windows 7, so I'm not sure what I've done wrong or if it's just my computer being weird (I wouldn't doubt that, honestly), but... Could anyone kindly help me diagnose this...?

I'm not as computer savvy as some, I'm more of a car person, so if it's just me being silly, we can laugh at me together...! ((And, for the record, not that it matters, I'm a girl and I'm into cars, yes... >.>))

i have a problem with the game after i followed all the steps and when i open it the game always crashes what do seem the problem? help me please....

i also have the same problem with Mujona_XIV.... please help ...:hamtaro-005 (21):cheetah7

If you have "MainSystem.exe has stopped working" problem:

1. Right click on the game icon on your desktop

2. Choose 'properties'

3. Then 'compatibility'

4. There should be a box for compatibility mode, choose your system from the list (for example i've got windows 7)

5. Click 'apply'

Game should work properly now. I hope that it helped!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay so I have the game installed correctly, I used the torrent download and I open the program through Vuze, as I usally do with torrents, and I open it through explorer and when I went to install glitch1.2 patch it extracts the files but it doesnt apply the patch. When I go to put the english patch in it says I never put in the glitch1.2 patch in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Please, can someone help me? I followed all the instructions, and even completely erased all files, reset my computer to a previous state, re downloaded and tried again.

Last night it played wonderfully, no issues at all, and i loved it. I wanted to continue today, and it came up with the error, so i did as stated above. It took a bit of nitpicking and messing around in properties, but i got it to work again, however, it suddenly froze mid game soon after the first set of choices, and i had to con-alt-del to get back out. Now, if i try to open it, the first windowed window shows up, completely black, and fails to continue loading. I can hit the 'x' and it will ask me if i wish to quit, but nothing will happen no matter whether i hit 'yes' or 'no', and again i have to con-alt-del to close it out.

I would really like to be able to play this game as it seems really enjoyable, however i need help. What should i do?

• 4 weeks later...

aww, this is awesome, thank you, but.... is there a problem with dividing the game into parts and then.... does it affect the game or what? do tell me, thank you~^^

please, can someone help me? I installed the game and everything, and when I patch the game to 1.2 patch a window is supposed to pop up, but nothing happens. i am on windows 8 64 bit. Is this the problem, or is there something I could do? I really want to play this game! >

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, the game patch V1.2 crashes on windows 7/8 64 bit. What you can do in this situation is to install the game patch, right click on the Silver Chaos - the executable file and select the 2nd option - troubleshooting incompatibility.

PC games are creating more enthusiasm for any age group of people. I am very much interest about online games with that, I am frequently visited many websites for collecting the latest games.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.