Greetings earthlings

cecco

Pleasure to meet you. I've passed by this forum unintentionally, decided to stay by curiosity. I've never been officialy commited into fandom of these genre, just a lowkey admirer although may it be time to came out of the closet.

For a small introduction - I'm a lone, painfully awkard human being from central Europe. I've held my main intrests in faculty of arts, especially art's history at it's (subjectivly) finest. Nevertheless, comminuting all of my affections would've probably made an essay.

My favourite manga-ka would be probably Asumiko Nakamura, regarding to manierismo of her artstyle and works of excellent quality.

That's all from me by now, I hope I didn't cause any snoring to happen.

Please take care of me. *bows frivolously*

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• STARRK

• iku

• cecco

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Cecco! Nakamura Asumiko is also a fave manga-ka of mine! Coppernicus was the first work I read by her and made me fall in love with her other works. Her art style is also something I really like, it has a touch of surrealism I think? I don't want to make a long rely haha, all in all, welcome to YO and enjoy your stay! :D

Hello Cecco! Nice meeting you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~