暮夜传说/Bite Fight(Upcoming BL Movie)

milo001

9c8d3235jw1f4nmx0vx0zj20j60ven38.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hell yeah another upcoming BL movie. This time we have BL version of Twilight. Lol, but yeah since it's about a vampire and a human. I think it's coming out in August. Don't know much about the movie except Ai Fei is taller than Thomas. The actor said so himself.

006ttXLGjw1f49pjujsy7j308c0cg0t0.jpg

Thomas(Vampire)

006ttXLGgw1f4j3qvqwf0j30no0zkgot.jpg

Ai Fei(Human)

006ttXLGgw1f4moh9hrvuj30no0zk0wx.jpg

Thomas & Ai Fei

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathansky

• milo001

• braco

• Togepi

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG... nosebleed.

This, the male queen, a round trip to love and yan dai... hotness killz me this year. >.

2016 is really a fujoshi/fudanshi year. So many BL/Danmei movies/series.

Found this on GCinee Channel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Release date:September 29, 2016

Trailer 1:

Trailer 2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to see this!

Do someone know when The movie will be release? I want to Watch it so much! Love me please 🙏🏽

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see this!

Do someone know when The movie will be release? I want to Watch it so much! Help me please 🙏🏽

I'm not a big fan of the "effects." For example, the vampire-ish like looks don't really match because it just feels very unnatural. I guess it is kind of typical in movies where there is "magic"/"powers" that they forget how "fake" the special effects might look. However some was really well done.

As for the story, it looks kind of interesting but the story/development in my opinion isnt very strong. The gay relationship is not accurate nor was there much of it T_T... and felt overshadowed by all the vampire-fetish stuff. I feel like recently these Chinese gay movies/web series are definitely implying "heteronormativity" like it is weird to be gay, even though Homosexuality is totally normal. If someone can choose to be with a girl or boy, then they're bi or some other sexual preference. Anyways it just gives a negative perspective of what it is like for two guys to be together. I mean it is hard trying to find an actual gay Chinese webseries/movie because most of the time one or both of the characters are Bi/Straight and not actually gay. I also don't like the trend so far where one person is being so dominant and it just feels a bit lacking in terms of relationship when that is how their love develops. The two that comes in mind is Addiction and CounterStrike.

(I mean they really went over the limit with the red eyes, blood and everything that it kind of becomes a bit distracting. And people say it is a happy ending but that is so twisted lol)

CHINESE CENSORSHIP!!! I cant believe it!! The bathtub scene! All the beautiful scenes are gone. All the BL!! NO!!!!!! :leaf7:

Did I just watch a CUT version or what? I cant find anything about an UNCUT version. Anyone have any updates if those scenes will be available in the future (maybe on DVD)?