• Chibi-Seme Chidori

• Ero Gaki

• Lavenmika

I really hate Keisuke from Togainu no Chi. It is one of

my favorite Nitro+Chiral games and every time I see him

would like to punch the screen. (」゜ロ゜)」︵ ┻━┻

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sorry alois fans, but i really hate him m(_ _)m sorry again.... his cockiness is pissing me!!! And i hate how he orders claude. Just inappropriate...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Then there's riju from kirepapa, damn that irritating voice, such a clingy character.

WOW! I love Yokozawa Takafumi *point to avatar*

I hate all girls character in anime.. :D

I'll just add to this, All useless female charcters. Sakura (Naruto) and Yukki (Vampire Knight) both are main characters, but to me add nothing to the storyline. Nami from One Piece don't bother me though

• Like 1

I don't hate character no matter how, evil (actually I like evil characters) or stupid they are....but I will never ever sympathize with Guy from Ai no Kusabi...>.>

• Like 1

I hate all girls character in anime.. :D

I'll just add to this, All useless female charcters. Sakura (Naruto) and Yukki (Vampire Knight) both are main characters, but to me add nothing to the storyline. Nami from Once piece don't bother me though

AHAHAHAHA this made me laugh so much! XDDDDD i also want to add something... i dont really like Hinata from Naruto, she annoys me and same goes for her voice @__@ (sorry Hinata fans...) and Tohru (sorry again)

as for non-female, i dont like Kabuto.. im not sure how i feel about Keisuke, a part of me doesnt mind him but the other part does.

lol suddenly i feel like a b**** now... >

• Like 1

WOW! I love Yokozawa Takafumi *point to avatar*

I'll just add to this, All useless female charcters. Sakura (Naruto) and Yukki (Vampire Knight) both are main characters, but to me add nothing to the storyline. Nami from Once piece don't bother me though

I totally agree, botth sakura and Yukki (especially sakura) annoy me so much, they just waste time and the story

- - - Updated - - -

I also cant stand Esther from Trinity blood, she was completely useless and they give her too much credit

• 3 weeks later...

Well, My friends and I just can't stand the too much innocence of Ayase in Okane Ga Nai, 'cause he's too much girly and sensitive!!! rabbit11

• 2 weeks later...

all the useless female characters and on the top of that orihime in bleach all she's doing is making a shield for herself or standing somewhere while every ones out there fighting ...

i don't mind female characters that fight even if the fight some weak opponents at least they fight ...

actually kinda like flat girls too

i hate yuki from uragiri wa boku no namae o shitteiru ...

and most of the uke ...

they're usually are so girlish ...

of course i love non girlish uke

• 2 weeks later...

Kaname from Vampire Knights. WHAT A DIXX!!!

:cuteonion43::cuteonion43::cuteonion43:

I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!

351898.jpg

and Goku from Saiyuki. He's always hungry, screaming, and being stupid.. And he's the MOST POWERFUL. He's a KID. Not hot and kept annoying the [bleep] outta of me with his puppy love with Sanzo who is way too COOL for him anyway!!!

goku.jpg

:Red_fox5:

if there was a real kid like that, it'd be dead. LOL!

• Like 1

i just recently finished the anime (Great Teacher Onizuka )

and the most characters i hated was :

Anko Uehara and Miyabi Aizawa

i hate bullies no matter what... >_

AHAHAHAHA this made me laugh so much! XDDDDD i also want to add something... i dont really like Hinata from Naruto

Your not a B**ch!! We have to keep Hinata around cause she needs to have babies with Naruto, Sakura gets nothing!! You know what Sukara's job is in Naruto, Have boobies! Thats what she does, she has boobies! Hinata was pretty cool when she got her butt kicked by pain.. In an odd way.. Kinda...She loyal!