• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andro

• littlespiral

• Virdian*

• AloisLover

I think for me was the Fake OVA. I adore the series and the OVA was just...such a disappointment....The animation and voices were great but the story just didn't follow through. It could have been written so much better.

No seriously, when it happened in the manga it was so much better.

• 1 month later...

I know many people will disagree with me but I actually didn't like Gravitation at all. I don't know why, I just didn't like it. Haha.

I didn't see all yaoi anime

but from the anime i saw the worst were Legend of The Blue Wolves, Level C and Fujimi orchestra :1onion49:

I don't really like the old graphics which in use in these anime

and for me the story wasn't interesting at all it was kind of boring onion12

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you. Gravitation isn't a good anime. And I know, a lot of people won't agree with me either, but I didn't like Ai no Kusabi too. First I liked it, but than I discovered, it's not such great as it seems.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much all old yaoi animes listed above and Papa To Kiss In The Dark. I actually never finished watching them. It's cuz my vibes were telling me 'oh hell no'. Ha ha, glad to know my vibes work.

I agree- Gravitation isn't all that great for me because I really didn't like the boy's pink hair and the whole stage thing. But certainly not in the list of worst yaoi animes list.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yesterday I watched the first episode from Antique Bakery and I just think it was... uh. The graphics are strange, the story didn't make much sense to me and the characters either. I think the opening is very awful, too.

I can't say if it's really that bad 'cause I only watched one episode but it was enough for me :/ Not going to watch the 2nd.

As many other people I think Level C and Boku no pico are also very bad. Especially boku no pico :o Just... no.

• 2 weeks later...

Umm... Boku no Pico, Pico to Chico, Pico X CoCo X Chico, Level XX, Seikimatsu Darling, and Boku no Sexual Harrasment.

They're just...eww...

Especially Boku no Pico, Pico to Chico and Pico X CoCo X Chico.

• 2 weeks later...

all that pico thing and Shounen Maid Kuro-kun ... ( you can say i hate shota )

gakuen heaven and marginal prince ... they don't really have a problem they were just too boring ...

i have too think about others

I agree with amayakaida. The Pico thing is... eh... just no.

I think I also don't like Legend of the Blue Wolves. I forgot, I don't remember any yaoi anime that I did not like.

Bah.

before i dont like pico x chico, i cant recall the correct title, but it looks pretty much like that, anyways after watching it many times (since dont have much collection of yaoi anime before), i guess, it passed! haha!

Now that JenovaVII mentioned it, i also dont like papa to kiss in the dark, maybe because i dont like the way the uke sounds (i cant put it into wordscorrect but i guess this will do.)

• 2 weeks later...

Boku no Pico for me. I don't feel the love in between Mokkun and Pico. Just a total sex and lust. And that so pedobear. Even the two other chapters is so wrong with kids having sex with each other. Who is the target audience anyway? Kids? Adolescent?

In my opinion:

Papa To Kiss In The Dark. Disastrous. Every single thing about it is absolutely terrible.

And it is NOT because of the incestuous relationship for I adore that kind of thing.

It's just... For me it is impossible to like it at all. Even the entire cast of characters is a complete disaster.

I could not sympathize neither with the story not with the characters. For someone like me, who thoroughly enjoys disturbing themes, nonsense and random, this piece of work was a total no-go. It makes one think that he should not have been born :cuteonion43:

Never seen anything that bad before and I sincerely hope never to watch something remotely alike ever, ever again.

My thoughts exactly.Never wanna see the like of it ever again either.Mira creeped me out on several levels.