I have told some of my friends that i like Gay love..............:2yoyo4:

and

at first

they tried to stand far from me :4yoyo22:

and

they looked at me like that..............:5yoyo21:

they said that im not normal to be keen on something like that :7yoyo:

BUT.......

I still like it and keep telling abt Sa and yaoi in front of them ....haha...and now they get used to with it :hamtaro-005 (5):

I think that everyone who like me, or is my friend...they should learn how to be accustomed with my habist and hobbies....^^~

P.S: I dont dare to say that i like BL movie to my parents....

my pocket money will be cut off, and my Internet, too >

i can imagine my bad and horrible future if i say the truth for my family >

• Like 5

actually im not brave enough :))

all the BL movies are seen at night

when everyone was sleeping :msn_red_fox 9...........

i will turn off the light, put the blanket above myself and my lap-kun .............:msn_red_fox 9

then enjoy movies and dramas ....:msn_red_fox 9

i love this activity everynight....XD

• Like 5

You are in the same situation like me... I don't tell it to my family! I can't! They would be so mad at me... :hamtaro-005 (6):

I think it's nice to watch bl movies in the night under the blanket... hot and romantic! Especially if you'd be with your lover in the bed and watch it together... :cuteonion41:

• Like 2

my lover............XD

i used to have a lover who doesn't mind seeing yaoi movie with me XD

hahah

and whenever there were some really Hot or Bed scenes...she would try to take her hand to hide my eyes LOL

You know, people in my country often have many stereotypes and backward thoughts with same sex love

They never accept the love like that

:(

• Like 1

hey....

remember to maximize your volume

big sound seems to be greater....................!!!!!!!!!

it will be like a small movie theater in your room...........hehe XD

yes, I hide it from my familly. There are a few classmates who know it (but they like yaoi too). I generally try to tell about it only to the persons that I know 100% they like yaoi too.

• Like 1

I will say NO to my family...they not like it at all...they will killing me..just my best friend i'm telling him..so he just said ok..to BL if for Yaoi....his face like this =_=" WTH?...so he just accept me who u are...

• Like 1

I didn't tell it to my family... I only told it to a few close friends, in fact I mentioned them something about bl a few times, but I've never told them that I'm kinda addicted to yaoi :leaf8:

• Like 1

Kekeke~

A lot of you say stuff like "I don't hide it but I don't tell her" x)

It's kind of cute - but.

I'm the same LOL :DDD

I never directly said to my parents that I do loooove yaoi :D

But my friends do know about my addiction ^-^ (so does my brother and my cousins in Netherlands (who are big fans of yaoi too) but that's all ^^)

And my mother caught me one time while watching ... was it gravitation or gakuen heaven?... I don't know, one of these two.

And she asked if the charakters that were kissing are both guys and I.... answered with yes but she wasn't really shoked. XDD

She even bought me the Yellow-Collection for Christmas (but she didn't know that it was yaoi.. xD)

I don't know if my mom is aware of me watching all tose BL movies or read that yaoi-stuff - but I think she wouldn't mind because she is used to my "taste" (korean/japanes music, Mangas, Animes and stuff like that - those are things that are not current here.. ^^)

• Like 1

I hide it.. I just don't think my mom would understand.. My whole family is really conservative.. So I think they would think it's bad

and gross so I don't tell them my friends don't know either same reason.. I've heard too many gay jokes in my life to tell anyone..

It really makes me sad when my family says something bad about gay people but I don't have the guts to say something.

I'm really an odd person out in my family.

• Like 1

I'm forced to hide it. My parents may have a clue thanks to the multiple yaoi/shonen-ai books I make them order for me (and all those attempts to sneak it in hout having them look through all of the volumes) If someone doesn't know, I keep it that way.

:hamtaro-005 (8): I really admire people who can go out into the world with their addiction hanging on their sleeve. Sadly, my fears may never allow me to be one of those people. :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

Haha, yeah I don't really talk about yaoi that much around my family. They'd probably freak out. I did before, and all I got was awkward silence. So no.

I have a friend who would gladly talk about yaoi with me. That's all.

No I dont hide it at all, I don´t want to cause I consider it part of my life. My parents know that I watch yaoi and read yaoi,and they know what it´s... Well, and of course that my friends know how addicted I´m with yaoi xD... I only hide it in the highschool to avoid any kind of problems...And that´s all.

• Like 1

No I dont hide it at all, I don´t want to cause I consider it part of my life. My parents know that I watch yaoi and read yaoi,and they know what it´s... Well, and of course that my friends know how addicted I´m with yaoi xD... I only hide it in the highschool to avoid any kind of problems...And that´s all.

omg~ if my family knew that I like reading and watching.........gay stuffs ..(*^ *!!!!! (yah i dont dare to imagine what would happen to the little poor me huhu)..

• Like 1

Kekeke~

A lot of you say stuff like "I don't hide it but I don't tell her" x)

It's kind of cute - but.

I'm the same LOL :DDD

I never directly said to my parents that I do loooove yaoi :D

But my friends do know about my addiction ^-^ (so does my brother and my cousins in Netherlands (who are big fans of yaoi too) but that's all ^^)

And my mother caught me one time while watching ... was it gravitation or gakuen heaven?... I don't know, one of these two.

And she asked if the charakters that were kissing are both guys and I.... answered with yes but she wasn't really shoked. XDD

She even bought me the Yellow-Collection for Christmas (but she didn't know that it was yaoi.. xD)

I don't know if my mom is aware of me watching all tose BL movies or read that yaoi-stuff - but I think she wouldn't mind because she is used to my "taste" (korean/japanes music, Mangas, Animes and stuff like that - those are things that are not current here.. ^^)

Hey I love your mom :leaf3:

She is a wonderful and great mother :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1