Yaoi Kokoro no Tobira

YuikiYaya

"I don't know what to say, this is my first yaoi story and I guess the plot speeds. but I hope you guys like it :D "

Summary : Is the initial part of the story about Kaito as the main character. Atsumu Kaito, a popular man in the eyes of women and has a carefree and easy mingling were actually kept a secret which he always hide. However it was uncovered when Ryoma, students find most mysterious figure himself. The figure of demon with sharp nails, Devil ears and revealing the aura of hunger. What will happen now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

"Ahn ~"

"Huh ...? Sound anyone? "

"hn-!"

"Sigh? Lest I-... "

I opened my eyes and was shocked with I've done. With my monster existed, I'm in the unconscious had done the most heinous deeds. Moreover, I'm wreak in men?

-

-

-

-

-

The incident began when I first met him. The meeting that was not special at all. But I don't think that this meeting makes my destiny changed.

-

-

"Hey, Look! There are Kaito-kun! "

"It really is? Uwah, he remains handsome as usual! "

"Ah-... he looked at here-!"

I'm Atsumu Kaito. Popular guy with high posture and handsome-faced. Green eyes up to people like Russia. Indeed I have the blood of Russia, anyway. And the Prince of the school, things like this have been like my routine activities. Walking through the corridors that have been fulfilled by the students mengincarku. To me, it is a pleasure all its own. I don't care about the students who looked at me full of hatred. Anyway, I'm a guy. So it is natural if it feels happy surrounded by girls!

-

"Morning everyone!". My greetings with a spreading smile. Of a sudden the whole students jamming blush and shout out. I just laughed and said in his heart, "a fun Life!".

I thought so, but...

"You guys are noisy!!"

"??"

A voice shout break the sound of hysterical the schoolgirl. I seeking out that voice and apparently comes from a shorter students away from me and wear red glasses.

"IF YOU'RE WANT TO PLAY, DON'T BE STUPID HERE!!!!". He said cynically and direct gaze of hate in me. I just stared at him confused.

"Y-Yes, forgive us!". Said one of the girls apologized with fear. The guy was off leaving us with the ending of the word, "Tch!".

"Fuck the hell it is?!". Wailed one of the students.

"Who he?". I said, curious. One of the girls was shocked as I jerked my face closer to her then she replied, "He-He is Kunihira Ryouma-kun!"

"Kunihira?"

"It's never heard that name before!"

"Yes, we didn't know how his actually but that clearly don't go near it if had no reason for sure."

"Eh? Why? "

"I dunno. Well, with that kind of personality, I think it is indeed no one wants to go near them, right? "

I'm just replying with a flat sound, "hmm ...". Well, because I also don't want to hassle myself so better just listen to my advice other people not to approach him.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"KA ~ YON!".

... Grep! ... Someone suddenly hugged me from behind. I was reading a book at the library instantly snapped up startled and looking back. It turns out there is a man who already know me are hugged me while laughing.

"Keiichi! What are you doing here? ". Yes, he is Keiichi. My childhood friend. And somehow he liked called me Ka-Yon.

"Well, I was bored again so it's better for me to read book here!"

"Heh! Liar!! People like you've definitely myth if reading a book! "

"EH?? Evil! Despite this I'm including students Excel, nah!"

Well, it is difficult to be recognized. Keiichi has brains under average. But he was very good in non-academic education and the blessing that he could get into this elite school. In addition, he has a face that is very cool! But because of the vagaries of his as stupid (stupid indeed hell) as he gets the award for most annoying person in the school.

"All right. So what is it? "

"Hm ... well ... just want to check yourself if you're suddenly out of control!". He said with the tone a little bit slowly.

"Are you stupid? Where possible I will be out of control when I'm in schools! "

"But today you're already Full Grown, right?"

"...."

-

Maybe too late to say due. I'm a 17-year-old and tomorrow I become Full Grown. If still confusion what the meaning is, that word means already an adult. And in my world, this is the moment where my strength is going out of control. That is the power of Satan that bound our race.

-

"What about you, Keiichi? What you have vent you lust at someone? "

"Hah-... of course not."

"So, when you're out of control-"

"I've never been out of control!"

".....-Huh?"

"Well, not never. It's just that I could still hold it. "

I downed my saliva before proceeding with the question, "So how many times did you arrest him?"

"..."-probably already 4 times! "

"4?! Oy-oy, are you Alright? ". I snapped a shock and make the face anxiously. Keiichi who realize it then directs his hands on my head and stroking softly.

"Don't worry about it. The effects of body of demons all diferent. I will not die, how fast! "

-

Yes, this is why I hate this fate. We the demons will quickly die if we don't get it out in lust. And his sacrifice was certainly human.

-

"Well ... I still wasn't too contesting it. Therefore, Ka-Yon, don't impose yourself, like me! ". Keiichi said while standing up and then took his bag.

"You already want to go home?". I said, and in reply with a nod from Keiichi. He then walked toward the door and open then close it again. I own a living still in the library.

-

-

"Ah ... ... I really don't want to become an adult! "

-

-

-

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YuikiYaya

Popular Days