• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matti_19

• True Blue

• STARRK

• Miss RED

• 3 months later...

if i'm a guy i wuld most likely to be a seme that sometimes boarder the sadist area ;)

well, when i got addicted to yaoi and i somehow come across a semeuke quiz watever u call it

i always get SEME and most compatible with BAD-ARSE UKE ;) also it wuld take a special breed uke to satisfy me {this is all according to the quiz i took} -___-

and i'm pretty bad-arse myself,, to the point my friends wuld say "if u were a guy u wuld become etc...."

haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uhmm, does Seke count? :hamtaro-005 (5):

My mood varies from time to time, I like being sweet and innocent like a little fluffy ball and be held in my seme's arms... but I have my moments when I convert into a possesive and sadistic seme which wants to have full control on my adorable uke :cuteonion54:

Seme.

Sometimes I am good. Very good.

But sometimes I am bad too, but only as bad as I want to be. (Not to mention how my uke wants me.)

One thing that is certain though, is that I am highly possessive. Add a pinch of manipulation to that too. (;

• 2 weeks later...

Lul x3 Uke's are cool, but it seems I feel empty after protecting others for so long...

I sadly (maybe desperately) want to be protected.

Which symbolizes to me a ~Seme hehe x3

I want an embrace... ;///;

Seme's are really cute as sadistic tsunderes though x3

so yeah hehe *sadistic masochist here* ^w^

Well I think I would be a suke. I love to protect and comfort the one who is with me but I also Tend to be a little shy and I also like being protected by someone so I'm suke xD