sumimasen, but i really need help T-T

SodaBunni

Hello there, i'm kinda new on being a BL-gamer, and i'm really having trouble trying to download my first BL Game. owo it'd be great if someone gives me a step-by-step.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YLove

• kaorukun

• Jin.

• kisafujo

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

General installation of Japanese games.

System Locale to Japanese (Recommended)

If you have Windows Vista/7/8.

Control Panel>Clock, Language, and Region>Region and Language>Administrative>Japanese>reboot.

If you have Windows XP, Install AppLocale to change your System Locale.

Downloading them

1.If the download is with RAR parts, (Example: Dramatical Murder .001 rar) then you have to download all parts, after downloading them, extract part 1 with Winrar, sometimes it asks for the following part, then you just have to search part but its not really common. After you have extracted part 1 to the folder where you wanted to extract.

2. If its a torrent, just download it with a torrent downloader like uTorrent or other alternative programs.

The stuff inside

ISO files.

1. Sometimes the files inside are an ISO, IMG, and CCD (something like that) You have to download Daemon Tools Lite to mount the ISO (if you already have Daemon Tools lite, just double click on the ISO, most of the time Daemon Tools lite will automatically started. Something changed in your disk list. Perhaps maybe a window will appear, maybe not. If you go to "My computer" you can see there's something else, double click on it.

What is an ISO and what is Daemon Tools Lite?

An ISO is just like a CD, but then digital, and Daemon Tools Lite is like the CD driver inside your computer, but then also digital.

Normal files

2. If you have normal files, then there's nothing else you can do and you can just click on install.

Installing the game

Click on the Install.exe, the name is different each game, but the most has something with install.exe. A window will appear, N doesn't mean no, but Next, you have to click sometimes on Next, locale the folder you want to install the game and finish installing.

Then you can go to the folder you have installed it and everything is done

Good luck with playing (: