Blood Drive (Sosuke0549 x WolfDog12)

WolfDog12

A human finds himself to have way too much blood all the time. To the point where people don't even think he is a human and may be a reverse vampire or something. So of course, he donates his blood fairly often. When the blood drive he typically goes to suddenly shuts down for unknown reasons, MC goes and finds a strange hospital a little out of the way. When he goes to donate, he finds himself locked away in a strange room. It doesn't take long to find out that this is a hospital actually for vampires... Having thought they all died out long ago, it is amazing to find out there are still thousands of them living just in more remote areas because they try to avoid humans since human blood can lead them to being extra powerful and even a little strange at times. (It's up to you what the full effects of a vampires kiss entails. Whether it makes the human desire the vampire, be forced to listen to certain demands, nothing at all, or so on.) Anyway, When a few vampires come in excited about the fresh blood, YC happens to be among them and is able to save MC in time before these deprived vamps lose it. Now, MC goes to yours to give his blood directly. Depending on effects will shape the story. You could even make it that they have to do it in order for the blood to taste better.

[/hr]

tumblr_nmj3s6W1Ka1sowcszo1_500.png

Name: Saiketsu Ijiwaru (First, Last)

History: Not much to say... He lived what was a normal life until he was about ten when he started passing out every time he exerted his energy. He was brought to the doctors and had to give a lot of blood which cooled him down. Saiketsu was constantly over heating due to having too much blood in him. When he gets angry, well no one wants to be around him. The young adult tends to have a very long fuse and doesn't get angry easily but if he goes too long without giving blood, he gets really irritable and heats up. Even though he has a long fuse most of the time, he tends to act a bit tougher and sometimes like a punk. Still, he has a soft side to him and tends to be sweeter towards those older than him or those that try to help him.

[/hr]

"Closed?" Saiketsu stepped in front of the hospital he always went to. He went as often as every other week, though there were times he'd have to wait and handle not going for 3 to 4 weeks but that was a very dangerous thing for someone like him. "Right... I remember one of the nurses saying something about a management problem?.... I don't think I was listening.... Shit... I have finals in a few weeks... I don't have time to go to the next town just to give blood.... I also can't wait..."

Saiketsu cursed again and stuffed his hands in his pockets hunching a bit as he thinks about what to do next. "I wonder..." the young adult reached into the back pack he had on his shoulder and pulled out his cell phone. He clicked on and began his search. So there was a donation drive near by. How did he not know about it sooner?... wait where was this place? Saiketsu searched the directions and headed out. It was only a 40 minute ride by bus and then he'd have to walk about 20 minutes but that was better then the two hour ride on the train and then another 15 minutes by bus.

Putting the phone to sleep and quickly pocketing it, Saiketsu hurried off towards the nearest bus station. He hopped on and sat down. They headed up the hill and he got off at his stop. For the ride, he'd pulled out his ipod and had been listening to it the entire time. Finally, he continued to walk up in a strange direction checking his phone every now and then to make sure he remained on the right path.

The drive looked fairly normal for it being in such a strange place. "Ok, let's get this done... Maybe I'll give a little less this time so I can recover a little quicker. I have to get home to finish my homework...." Saiketsu pulled out his ear buds and put his iPod back in his back pack before walking in.

"Hello? You guys accept blood donations right? I'm an O negative and I need to get this done..." He thought about being sassy but kept a lid on it and waited to be lead into another room. It didn't take long at all for him to be lead out of the waiting room and into a strange room with just a chair in the middle. There was nothing else at all. A warning bell sound in his head but the red flag really came when that small clicking sound came signifying the door locked. "Hello?!" He tried the door desperately. "HEY!!" He began struggling with it using both hands.

When the door did open, Saiketsu backed off instantly and moved away from those walking in. Of course, there were more than one that entered and it wasn't just a couple nurses one to "Comfort" him and another to take the blood. There were at least five of them moving in to corner him. What the hell was going on? Saiketsu got very defensive as they attempt to herd him into the chair. "What are you doing?!"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Sosuke0549

457180-the-anime-guys-handsome-anime-boy.jpg

Name: Julius Gale

Age: Appears to be 22, but he's just shy of 60 years old. He's considered to be a fairly young vampire.

Position: Seme

Race: Vampire

Personality:

Julius is quick witted, and intelligent. He's rather laid back tho, and appears to be one step ahead of everyone else. He's "respectful" and can be quite charming, but very cruel when you dis-please him. He's very wealthy, but does not act like a spoiled brat, He takes care of others if there of use to him, He pretends to care about others but he's only looking out for his company and himself... or is he? He's very hard to read. He is the young master of the Gale family, and will someday lead his father's company. Gale Enterprises.

Since he's under his father, a head vampire, many respect him.

History: Unknown

Vampire Classes And Rank:

There are 3 types of vampires, ranked according to the purity of their blood. The more diluted by human blood, the lower their ranking is.

Level A's are the Purebloods; the rarest, most elite, and most powerful class, whose blood lines have never mixed with any humans. They are the monarchy of the vampire race, meaning that they are very powerful and demonstrate many abilities such as being the only vampires able to turn humans into their own kind.

Level B are known as the Aristocrats. Every Aristocrat has a special ability, ( ice, fire, electricity) They have a small amount of human blood in their ancestry.

( Julius is a Aristocrat ) ( Father is a Pureblood and is deeply involved in the Senate "Vampire Council")

Levels C includes humans who have been turned into a vampire by a Pureblood rather than being born as a vampire. "Level C" or "regular vampires", and humans that have been bitten.

Level A Vampires. The heritage of these vampires haven't been diluted by human blood. They are the strongest type of vampires and have the most significant powers, and can destroy any lower vampire with ease. However, despite the fact Purebloods are very powerful, they only make up only a very SMALL portion of the vampire population. The Senate holds Purebloods in extremely high regard, to the point where it is taboo to kill or even harm a Pureblood vampire. As a result, they are treated like royalty.

Julius was walking down the hall, inspecting the place, and making sure everything was running smoothly in there little clinic. He frowned slightly seeing five vampires going into one room.

"Idiots"

He sighed. He looked down at his clip board. That room should be empty.

The rules were simple.

Rule 1) Do not bite anyone or reveal what you are to any human who hasn't signed the paperwork. No attacking unwilling humans.

Rule 2) Only three vampires max in a room at a time. A human could only lose so much blood before dying.

Rule 3) No killing Humans

Rule 4) Fighting is not tolerated

And 5) Remain hidden

Was that so hard to follow? Although Julius understood their hunger and needs. They were getting low on donations..and it seems every few weeks they were losing another willing human.

"I want his neck~ "

"The inner thigh is better~ "

"I got his wrists~ "

The vampires reached out toward the human, forcing him down into the single chair.

"What is going on here.."

Julius stepped into the room, pushing up his glasses. His followers quickly stopped What they were doing and bowed there heads in respect.

"Y-Your highness"

He glanced at the human in the chair, seeing the fear and unwillingness in his eyes. He wasn't one of there regulars... He was new..and seem to have no idea what he's gotten himself into. A innocent human.

Every human that came into there little clinic had to make an appointment, and had to sign a disclosure agreement swearing that they'd keep there existence a secret. They have laid low for decades now and Julius wasn't going to have these new amacher's destroy what has been here for years.

"Who's idea was this.."

He said with very little emotion, his eyes sweeping over his own kind.

"F-forgive me..I..I shouldn't have .I'm sorry.."

Julius's eyes flickered red in anger as he suddenly slapped the young male who confessed, across the face making him wince.

"Get out. You will all be punished later tonight.."

"Yes sir" they all said in unison, keeping their eyes low as they hurried out of the room.

The door slammed behind the last of them, leaving Julius with the human.

Great.. now he needed to take care of him. He hoped the others didn't reveal themselves. The boy in front of him could of died if he hasn't appeared.

"I apologize for there actions. My name is Julius Gale. May I know your name? And how you found this place. Were You refered?"

He kept his distance not wanting to frighten the boy any further. Julius wore a loose black shirt and baggy black jeans. His skin was pail but beautiful and his eyes...were a steel purple which matched his hair.

Saiketsu stopped just shy of the chair and attempted to stand his ground. Sadly, it didn't work out because he was then yanked backwards into the seat where the others pinned him. What were they even talking about?! His wrist, neck, or thigh? Clearly they had no intention on just using a needle in his arm but it still made no sense what they meant until the one closest to his wrist opened his mouth, showing off his large fangs.

'Vampires?! They're freaking vampires?!' Saiketsu thought to himself, frozen for a moment.

Before any of them managed to get close enough to bite the human, they all retreated as the door opened. Enter in what was probably another vampire.... He watched how the others reacted to him. Scratch that, he was definitely a vampire, and probably a pureblood or something like that based on this reaction. Clearly he held rank.... Was there a difference between purebloods or otherwise? It was hard to tell since there were rumors vampires once existed but don't anymore and so the only thing he knew was from stories or movies.

Right away, one vampire owned up to what happened and was actually slapped! Was this how they ran this place around here? Yikes... They all left and Saiketsu was able to stand up again. "It's fine, you really helped me out though, thanks. My name is Saiketsu Ijiwaru." He replied to the other still slightly shaken by the idea that these guys were vampires. "I wasn't referred or anything, I came across your information online. In fact, I kind of stopped reading about it when I saw that it takes blood donations and that it's fairly close by. See, typically you should wait at least 6 weeks between donations as to not shock the body but I can't exactly wait that long and it's best if I donate every other week..."

Why was he explaining everything.... Shouldn't this guy start explaining about the fact that this place is full of vampires? "So.... how do I put this... With the way you reacted towards the others, I'm guessing you guys don't like to just take advantage of humans... Still, I don't think I can ignore the fact that you're vampires... I mean you are vampires, aren't you?" This question could get him killed but acting stupid or ignorant could also get him killed so whatever.

There was something about this vampire before him... It was strange, it wasn't like he was scary while at the same time he was, but he was pretty good looking which was fairly irritating. So were all vampires goodlooking? Were they immortal?

Julius listened to the boys heart beat. 106 beats per minute, his fear was slowly fading, but it didn't completely disappear. He watched as the dark haired male stood.

"It's fine, you really helped me out though, thanks. My name is Saiketsu Ijiwaru."[/Quote]

"I see.."

The human preceded to tell him how he wasn't referred here and that he actually came across this place. Then he continued to speak, talking about his blood. Humans should wait at least 6 weeks between donations, this he knew, but Saiketsu mentioned that he couldn't quite do that and donated his blood every other week. Of course Julius was skeptical and didn't believe him, but the young vampire didn't interrupt him. Julius carried a somewhat charming vibe that seemed to make humans and vampires tell him anything. It was a blessing and a curse. However at this particular moment it was a blessing because Saiketsu was explaining everything. When the boy ended his talking, he only did so to move on to a new topic, Julius squinted his eyes slightly.

"So.... how do I put this... With the way you reacted towards the others, I'm guessing you guys don't like to just take advantage of humans... Still, I don't think I can ignore the fact that you're vampires... I mean you are vampires, aren't you?" [/Quote]

Damn it...He knows. Those idiots!

He thought to himself, what should he do. The boy knew the truth and could go out and tell anyone. Julius said nothing for a long moment, weighing his options. He could easily kill him but...

"So you know the truth. "

He crossed his arms and leaned against the door. Perhaps he could persuade the other to keep his mouth shut.

"There are rules here, I do my best make sure they are followed. We do not feed from unwilling humans... that's just one of the many rules."

He kept his eyes on the boy. Not once looking away. When ever he spoke he made eye contact with Saiketsu, wanting to make sure he understood.

"I'm sure you have many questions but I need you to sign this."

He pulled out a sheet of paper from his clip board. It was a disclosure agreement swearing that the signer would keep there vampire existence a secret or be punished.

"It is to insure that we remain a secret, and allows myself and the others to trust you."

He pulled out a pin from his pocket, handing it too him.

'Shit, he's on the door... this room doesn't even have any windows...' Saiketsu thought to himself as he watched the other. They both seemed to be at a stalemate for now so the only thing to do was to listen to each other and figure it out. It would be stupid to try and fight back, this guy was probably pretty powerful.... if vampires needed to attack humans then they'd have to be strong, wouldn't they? This vampire disn't seem to belive him about his blood problem, at least that was the vibe he got from watching the vampire react. Well there was no way to prove it without going thay long without donating.... of course he'd pass out by week 5 if not sooner.

"So, I suppose if I don't sign this then you'll kill me or something?" He asked looking at the paper being held out towards him. Still, he took it wit out any problems. "I have no problem keeping it a secret. No one would believe me anyway." Saiketsu then took the pen and quickly glaced over the paper before signing it. He then walked back and handed the paper and pen back.

"Mind if I ask, do you guys bite your patients or use needles like other donation drives? I mean I was going to the same hospital every other week since I was ten when I realized I had this blood problem." Saiketsu once again realized he was talking about things he shouldn't be and shut his mouth. Why was it so hard for him to keep his mouth?! The human ran one hand through his hair and stared at those purple eyes with his sky blue ones. Many though he wore contacts with just how blue they were in contrast to his jet black hair. Staring into the vampires eyes just made Saiketsu want to talk on and on which was so much against his normal behavior. What was this feeling?

"So, I suppose if I don't sign this then you'll kill me or something?....I have no problem keeping it a secret. No one would believe me anyway."[/Quote]

"Its just a percussion. "

Was all he said. Once the other signed the paper he took it and put it on his clip board.

"Thank you.."

His voice calm and...a little relaxing. He watched the boy carefully.

"Mind if I ask, do you guys bite your patients or use needles like other donation drives? I mean I was going to the same hospital every other week since I was ten when I realized I had this blood problem." [/Quote]

Julius stared at him. The boy had such innocent blue eyes. It truly brought out his beauty.

"We bite...it taste much better from the source then a bag..Knowing that.. do you still wish to donate your blood here. "

"Vampires need blood just the same as humans don't they? I'm not afraid of needles nor do I care if I get bitten. Donating to those that need it is just a perk since it is something I have to do for my own sake anyway...." He pulled his hand out of his hair and let it fall back into place hanging mostly on his right side. The human stepped forward and stood there patiently.

"Can I choose who bites me?" It was an odd request for him to just ask... though for a vampire to hear it was probably a normal thing. "I wouldn't mind if it was you but I do get hot blooded if I don't donate for a while.... like next time I probably won't be able to come back until after finals." It seemed Julius was taller than Saiketsu by several inches... Well whatever.

"I only have one more question... for now..." he took a breath wondering if this was ok to ask or not. "Do you bite the neck or the wrist or something? I know those others had their preferences.."

He wasn't surprised when Saiketsu asked him if he could choose who bites him. Many people seemed to have there own preference.

"I wouldn't mind if it was you but I do get hot blooded if I don't donate for a while.... like next time I probably won't be able to come back until after finals."[/Quote]

So the boy was still in school? Saiketsu was innocently giving away bits and pieces about him every time he opened up his mouth, Julius was quietly taking notes.

"It's not uncommon for a human to want someone specific, but I don't really allow it here. "

He spoke honestly. It wouldn't be fair for all the rest of the vampires if some of them ate and the rest didn't. He continued to keep his eyes on the other as he asked him his final question.

"Do you bite the neck or the wrist or something? I know those others had their preferences.."[/Quote]

A very small smile touched his lips before he opened his mouth to speak, his gaze shifted to the ground for a moment, as if assumed by the question.

"I have no preference..."

He looked at his clip board and wrote down the others name, as well as a time.

"Before you donate I'll inform you that you may be aroused during the feeding, which is normal, but none of the vampires should ever touch you sexually, if they do you are to report it to me. "

He went threw his clip board, circling a few names. He failed to mention that most of the vampires who were here were inexperienced, so there bites will be anything but arousing, and rather painful.

"I'll send three into the room shortly, It was a pleasure meeting you Saiketsu, if you'll excuse me. "

'Well, that sucks... I don't know if I really should be doing this... my blood would be better suited in a hospital instead wouldn't it? Whatever, I'll give these vampires a shot...' Saiketsu thought to himself after being told he doesn't get to choose who he donates to. Of course, he still went on to ask what this particular vampire liked.

"I see," Thankfully he was able to stop himself at that. Was it really such a sexual thing to be bitten? So he was suppose to get turned on by a bite but then have to deal with it... What was with this place it seemed to give humans nothing to gain.... Saiketsu was probably the only human that could actually gain anything out of this deal.

All of a sudden, something else struck him as odd. 'Do they really not have enough human patients? Why do they have to send three vampires in at once or are these guys light eaters or something?' Saiketsu thought to himself while the other walked out of the room. This was getting weirder and weirder. Still, he walked back to the chair and sat down placing his back pack on the floor next to him. The human then waited patiently for these three vampires to walk in.

A few minutes pasted before three vampires entered Saiketsu's room. They were all fairly good looking. The two males smiled at him, while the female frowned.

"Aren't you cute."

One of the males said. He had blonde hair and a skateboard vibe. He looked to his friends.

"I'll go first. "

He went over to Saiketsu and took his wrist.

"I'll try to be gentle. "

His eyes glowed an intimidating red as his fangs emerged, bringing the boys wrist to his lips. His tongue lapped at his skin, before he sunk his fangs into Saiketsu. It was a sloppy job and the other would feel a sharp pain. He'd be able to hear the blonde gulp his blood, after a few moments and gulps he retracted his fangs, ripping them out of the skin, no doubt painful for Saiketsu, but it seemed to be difficult for the vampire to stop.

"..tch-...next.."

He moved away, and the other male took Saiketsu already bleeding wrist, starting where he left off.

----------------------------------------------

Each vampires eyes glowed a frightening red, and each bite hurt. When the last of them finished.

"He's..still awake."

The girl said surprised And confused.

"His heart rates normal too.. it hasn't slowed... how's that possible. "

He dark skinned vampire looked to Saiketsu, as if he was inhuman.

"How do...you feel?"

"If he's ok can we still eat? You know a few gulps isn't enough. "

One Human could fill a single vampires hunger. Of course they could kill them too. But three vampires sharing a human. That was just a very small snack. They were still hungry, and struggled to control there hunger.

When one of the male vampires walked forwards and took his wrist, Saiketsu propped his opposite elbow on the armrest and leaned his head into his hand staring at the vampire. The human was fairly curious about what was going to happen and found it strange to be licked first... maybe that was how vampires sterilized the area so it wouldn't get infected. Did they have that sort of power? That would be kind of cool actually.

Still, when those fangs sank into his wrist, the human noticed right away that it wasn't going to be a pleasurable experience. It freaking hurt and the release wasn't any better... nor was the one that followed or the vampire after that. "You guys suck at this... No pun intended." Saiketsu was careful to only say this after they had finished.

"So you guys really suck until someone passes out? That's kind of terrible. Well, whatever. I'd love to stick around and help you out until you're all satisfied but it is in no way pleasurable to be bitten by you and I have to go home and get my homework done so I can get started on studying for my finals." With that, Saiketsu stood up like he hadn't just given blood and swung his bag over his shoulder again before heading out.

He walked over to the main desk and told the person there that he typically gives blood every other week but has finals then and will have to wait until the week after. "Also, one more thing, Tell that Julius Gale guy that I didn't feel pleasure at all from that." He actually seemed pretty disappointed that it wasn't a pleasant experience. "Bye, I'll be back soon!"

The girl and blonde glared at Saiketsu, irritated that he had the nerve to insult them, but the dark vampire only grinned. They watched Saiketsu leave still hungry.

"Tch.. cocky--"

"Be nice.. he didn't have to share his blood. Remember that... "

The girl at the front desk smiled When Saiketsu came up to her, giggling a little when he told her pass on a message to Julius.

"Thank you for donating, come back soon. "

----------------------------------------------

"I've never seen anything like it.."

"So.. he wasn't lying..."

Julius sat on a couch in a large living room, a book in hand. Under the clinic was a underground mansion that was home to 42 vampires And he needed to watch them all. It was a hassle, but since he was an aristocratic he was forced to take on responsibilities.

"If he comes again I'll look into it.,a human with more blood then normal..could be very useful to us.."

He put his hand to his chin, thinking. They were getting low on donations, vampires were getting more unstable and hungry. If he could figure out how much blood the boy could handle losing perhaps he could at least calm the everyone down...

Saiketsu left and listened to his music all way home and b-lined for the bathroom where he made sure he was disinfected and bandaged up. "I wonder how long it will take for this to heal completely? Is it different from other injuries?" The human spoke to himself. After, he got right to his homework. There was so much studying to do for one particular class that Saiketsu wanted to throw his books out the window. This wasn't good for his blood pressure.

[/hr]

Saiketsu did as he said he would and returned nearly 4 weeks later. He looked calm but there was almost a dark aura following him. "I'm back..." He was about to indroduce himself again but the woman there seemed to remember him.

It didn't take long before the human was lead towards another empty room. He glanced in one of the other rooms he passed by and there was a woman having her blood sucked. Good to know Saiketsu wasn't the only doner. He sat down and waited for the three vampires to come in. Honestly, Saiketsu was feeling almost feverish and sort of dizzy. The added stress lead to his over amounts of blood. It sucked that he couldn't come in the middle of all his stress.

The human looked calm and patient outwardly but he was anything but inwardly.

A few minutes passed before someone came into Saiketsu's room, however it wasn't three hungry vampires, in fact it was just one. His hair was rather long for a male, but it was loose and shiny, and appeared extremely soft. His eyes a cold but charming mystery. They were a mystical purple, behind reading glasses. The male was tall and slender, probably somewhat built under his clothes. He wore a tux, his tie far too loose around his neck. It seemed the handsome immortal was going somewhere, perhaps a business meeting or formal ball.

"Welcome back Saiketsu. " He didn't smile, He only came into the room closing the door behind him.

"You've got my attention, to be truthful I didn't believe your tale of having more blood then needed, but after your last visit it seems I was.,, wrong...My apologies."

He slipped his hands into his pockets, watching the human with interest.

" Saiketsu... if I may ask...How much blood can you donate before passing out? I only ask because I'm hoping you'd be kind enough to help me."

'took long enough,' he thought to himself when the door opened. What was strange was the fact that only one walked in. The male was tall and slender with no appeal at all...ok, maybe a little... His face was probably cool.... Saiketsu shook his head and brushed his train of thought away to listen to the vampire.

"Well, let's put it this way. A human tends to give a pint every six weeks and I can give about 3 or 4 pints every other week. If I don't give up enough blood then I start to to have serious issues. For the record, it's been almost 4 weeks...." basically with these last statements, the human was telling the vampire to tread around him carefully. Saiketsu wasn't as calm or controlled as his body language presented. The human stared at the other before standing up and walking closer.

"I'll help you with what ever you need so long as that Julius guy is in charge of whatever it is. He told me I'd feel pleasure by being bit but it only hurt so he better take responsibility." Saiketsu smirked clearly having fun with feeling like he held power here.

Julius did the math.. with Saiketsu's help he could tone down the frenzy of hunger that was emerging threw out the clinic and perhaps stabilize it until he could get more donations.

"Issues? "

He questioned now being curious, but the human stood, and approached him, getting in his personal space. How bold?

"I'll help you with what ever you need so long as that Julius guy is in charge of whatever it is. He told me I'd feel pleasure by being bit but it only hurt so he better take responsibility."[/Quote]

The purple haired vampire smirked, very amused. He wasn't the type of man to show many emotions but he couldn't help but smile at Saiketsu's stupidity.

"Is one of your issues memory loss?"

He leaned against the door.

"I feel rather insulted that you'd forget about my appearance. I've always been called fairly good-looking... but it seems you don't fancy me. "

He shrugged.

"As for me saying it would be pleasurable, I said maybe..I never guaranteed you'd get off on it...Young vampires don't know how to bite, let alone how to make it pleasurable for there prey... eventually they'll learn.."

He met the boys eyes.

"Most vampires who are experienced try to make the feeding pleasurable for the humans...because an aroused humans blood is....sweet~ And since the human is horny, the blood in the body is pumped faster."

He looked away, And lightly knocked on the door, which singled someone to open it. A female came inside, bringing a stool for Julius to sit on and equipment for removing Saiketsu's blood.

"Starting today I'll be taking your blood personally, but... I won't be biting you. I'd like to receive it in pints. It'll be easier for me to distribute your blood in cups rather then having multiple vampires feed on you..."

He watched as the girl left, leaving them alone once more.

"Please...have a seat. "

Julius said politely, sitting himself down on the stool near the boys chair, already preparing the equipment, it would be like donating his blood all over again at the original hospital he use to go to before it closed down.

"I can remember names but I have a really hard time with faces, always have. So if I forget what you look like it isn't my fault." Now his voice sounded a little strained as he kept himself from lashing out or something. Saiketsu looked as a female brought a stool in and placed it for Julius to sit in. It seemed this vampire had no intention of sucking his blood. The human was curious and this vampire seemed to have no intention on indulging him even a little bit. This sucked so much that Saiketsu ended up balling his hands into fists. He was about three seconds from punching Julius right in the nose.

Thankfully, the lack of donating was affecting him and Saiketsu ended up collapsing into the chair. His body was burning up like crazy and getting angry was just increasing the amount of blood in him. What a troublesome body.

"Hurry," he whispered as he held out his right arm. It was the same arm that was bit the last time he came. "Five..." He grumbled.... "Take at least 5..." He was trying to tell Julius to take at least 5 pints of blood. That was a safe place to start if not needing to take 8 or 9. How could one human have that much blood in them? Who knows but it was always getting in the way. Already, he was suffering and needed relief.

Julius was no fool. He could see and sense the others irritation but decided to do nothing about it at that moment. He took the others arm and found Saiketsu's vain, once he did he inserted the needle, which quickly filled with blood and moved threw the tube and into a bag. His eyes dimly glowed a mystical red. It would seem that vampires eyes change color when there hungry or when they see or smell blood.

Julius eyed Saiketsu as the process continued, but he didn't say anything. He remained silent.

When the final bag was filled and the needle removed, he placed a dry thin napkin on the boys arm, covering that with a bandage.

"Your done. Thank you Saiketsu... I truly appreciate your cooperation."

He set aside the bags of blood and the equipment he used, his eyes returning to gaze into the humans.

"Before you leave...I couldn't help but take notice of your... irritation. You balled your hands into fists, as if you were mad. Why is that? "

Saiketsu needed to relax a little and as the blood was pulled from his veins, relaxing was actually very easy his body was no longer burning up and his whole body didn't feel so cramped and hot. Just as he was brought back down to a normal level, the needle was removed from his arm. "That's it? You could probably take another pint or so," he admitted feeling like he needed to give more. Though his voice seemed much more gentle now.

A slight irritation appeared when Julius asked him why he was feeling irritated to begin with. "That was your fault," He stated bluntly. "You said I'd be able to feel pleasure and it only hurt, plus when there is too much blood in a human their body naturally heats up and it's hard for me not to get irritated or angry when I'm like that." His explanation was so calm and straight forward. The difference in how he acted when he was still full of blood was nearly night and day.

"Come on, I still have blood to give, please take responsibility for lying to me." He smirked and exposed his neck. Saiketsu really wanted to try this. It was his first time meeting vampires. He was curious about everything.

"That's it? You could probably take another pint or so,"[/Quote]

"Is that so..."

Julius was rather interested in Saiketsu, What were his limps? How could He have this much blood? The boys voice was gentler now, his irritation fading away, only to return when he asked his question.

"That was your fault...You said I'd be able to feel pleasure and it only hurt, plus when there is too much blood in a human their body naturally heats up and it's hard for me not to get irritated or angry when I'm like that....Come on, I still have blood to give, please take responsibility for lying to me." [/Quote]

Saiketsu smirked while exposing his neck. Julius listened and kept his eyes on the human as he spoke, a smirk appearing on his own handsome features. Such nerve he had to expose his neck.

"You were upset because you weren't aroused? "

He chuckled a little looking away from Saiketsu.

"Interesting, I never pictured you.. like that. May I remind you that this is a "donation facility" not a place to satisfy your sexual needs. If you wish to be aroused and horny, that is what your bedroom is for. But I do wish to make one thing clear.. I didn't lie to you.."

He crossed his arms turning his attention back on to the other.

"And do forgive me, but I'm not hungry. "

He stood up, and snapped his fingers, which in returned summed a female to come collect the equipment and blood bags. While she did that, Julius brushed himself off. Not caring That the human had thrown himself at him and he rejected him. Perhaps he felt like Saiketsu wasn't good enough for him.

"I'll send someone in who can give you what you want, if you'll excuse me. It was a pleasure seeing you again Saiketsu. I look forward to seeing you again, until next time.."

He pushed up his glasses and gave the human his charming smile, before leaving the room, The girl who had come to get everything was also gone, now Saiketsu was alone.

After a few minutes, a young female came into the room, She was most likely 15. Bright and wild red hair, already glowing red eyes, hungry she lustful.

"M-May I...partake~ "

"That wasn't the point," he stated calmly. "It's not about wanting to feel aroused or horny persay, it's about you saying something will be pleasurable when it was the opposite. I just don't see how anyone can find pleasure from getting bit... unless of course you're into that..." Saiketsu sighed as he watched the female come in and collect everything.

Once more, the human was rejected from being bitten by Julius. "Stop, you don't have to send-.... anyone...." Saiketsu tried to stop Julius but he walked out anyway. The human planned on simply leaving until a girl walked in. She looked so young.... and so hungry. The girl was even polite enough to ask if she could take some blood. "Alright," he sighed and motioned for her to come closer. He moved his shirt away from his neck and allowed her to sink her teeth into him.

The bite wasn't exactly arousing but it didn't feel bad at all. It didn't even hurt. Saiketsu sat there lost in thought and forgot when to tell her to stop. Clearly she was too hungry to know her own limits. Finally, Saiketsu realized the time and pulled the girl off him gently. "I'm sorry, it is time for me to go. I've been here too long and have to return home. I'm sorry, I don't know when I'll return." He stood up and tried to leave when a sudden dizziness came over him and Saiketsu collapsed to the ground. This was the first time he'd ever felt weak from blood loss. The teen stayed seated on the ground for a long while. "I'm sorry, I feel really weird right now.... I need a minute."

The young vampire slowly retracted her fangs when Saiketsu told her to stop, he pulled her off of him and she frowned a little, licking her blood stained lips.

"I'm sorry, it is time for me to go. I've been here too long and have to return home. I'm sorry, I don't know when I'll return." [/Quote]

"...alright.."

She said softly watching as the human stood up to leave only to collapse on the ground. The girl started to giggle.

"Seems you lost too much blood~"

She smiled, staring at Saiketsu who stayed seated on the floor.

"Are you dizzy? "

She giggled again, finding the others stuttering rather amusing.

"I'm sorry, I feel really weird right now.... I need a minute."[/Quote]

"You can't return home with so little blood...Should I get your highness, Mr.Gale."

She asked him, showing her fangs.

"M-my my...May I say you look rather delicious...all vulnerable like that...so..helpless~"

Her eyes glowed an alluring but frightening red.

"Don't bother calling him, I'll be fine in a few minutes." Of course, as he said this, Saiketsu was taking notice that the female was still pretty hungry and looked like she just wanted to bit him again. "You took well over a pint, how are you still hungry?" He inquired gently. There was no irritation or malice in the human's voice. It was so much different from when he had first walked in the doors today.

Saiketsu watched the female very carefully to make sure she didn't try anything funny while he was there... still, she was looking at him like he was a delicious piece of cake or something. The human attempted to get up again and while he as pretty pale and still looking a bit weak, he managed to stay on his feet this time and headed out. "It was nice to meet you kid," that was all he could say since he didn't know her name and hadn't bothered to ask. Of course, he also wasn't planning on coming back here for a while.

After leaving this time, Saiketsu didn't bother making and appointment and didn't leave any kind of message either. He simply walked away saying a quick farewell. The human didn't feel good the whole way home and had to sit and rest when he finally did make it to his apartment. Saiketsu lived alone at the time in his small apartment but he didn't mind and everything seemed just fine to him. Laying down helped and it didn't take much longer to finally recover enough to be up and about... not that he wanted to be. Classes had ended and it was time for a summer break.

"Don't bother calling him, I'll be fine in a few minutes." [/Quote]The young girl stared at Saiketsu. Perhaps she made him uncomfortable, a lot of vampires tended to do that when speaking with humans.
"You took well over a pint, how are you still hungry?" [/Quote]"..I,. Haveht eaten in a very long time..."She simply said, she took notice in how gentle his voice was, there was no irritation or malice in his tone of voice. She..rather liked it. She was curious about the human now.
"It was nice to meet you kid,"[/Quote]"L-Lexie... my name's Lexie. "She watched as the other left, feeling like she had taken too much of his blood. He looked pale and weak, She now felt bad

. -----------------------------------------------

"Alright... thank you."He dissed Lexie from his office and sighed softly. Vampires had remained hidden for many years.. centuries even...but now many vampires were discussing the idea of revealing themselves to the public and human race . Some wanting to take over the humans while others wishing to live in peace. In two months his father and the other council members would vote on the matter... Too many vampires were hungry... and there wasn't enough blood to go around. Julius wasn't sure how long he could keep this up. How long he can keep scraping by week by week, or how long he could keep these hungry vampires from attacking and killing humans. They were getting far to restless. However, despite all of his stress, his thoughts kept going back to Saiketsu for some odd reason. He kept thinking about what the boy said, And how he offered himself... Julius was never amused when people offered themselves to him. But..... Saiketsu.....the boy was clearly different and special.

Saiketsu managed to return home without too many problems. Sure he was still weak and unsteady but at least he was home and could rest. It sucked that he couldn't even managed to make himself something to eat.... Sometimes it was hard to live alone, this being one of those times.

Saiketsu was fine by morning and made himself something great to eat and good for his blood as well. May as well take care of himself if he was going to continue to feed someone with this blood. The human then went on about his days like normal, going out and exercising more than usual. When ever he got his heart rate up, it seemed to just pour tons of blood into his veins and he needed to get rid of some after only one week. However, he didn't actually return to the clinic.

Three weeks passed since the last transfusion as Saiketsu debated if he wanted to return or not. Of course, he passed out at home multiple times since he did continue to exercise even though it was seriously pushing himself too far. Finally, he found that even getting out of bed was getting harder and harder to do without collapsing. So, at the end of the third week, Saiketsu had made his way back to the clinic to get his blood drawn.

He walked in looking like a zombie, but instead of being pale and lifeless, he had a powerful aura that was sort of dark but also desperate for help and he had all of his color, in fact he was was kind of red in the face like he had a fever or something. "I need help," he managed. "I don't care if it's by needle or something. I want that kid Lexie to help me." Amazingly, Saiketsu had even managed to remember her name. Of course as soon as he stopped leaning on the counter for support, he collapsed to the ground again completely unconscious.