Honey (Eng)

Aoi

tumblr_inline_mmyierictL1rtq5pg.jpg

Title: Honey Drama CD

Synopsis: Shio Yukimura lost his parents and became all alone in the world was then being taken care of by Kubo Takashi, an elite surgeon. Having been living together for 3 years, one day Shio fell down the stairs and taken another personality. Shio became innocent and shy, which Takashi took advantage of.

Download Honey Drama CD:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Disc 1 Track 1

Yukimura Shihou====> Omelette and salad…what a splendid accomplishment…

Alright! The morning household chores are also done! But…Takashi-san is still not waking up…

I can wake him up but…his sleeping quarters, somehow it’s difficult to get in.

Takashi-san. Kubou Takashi-san is my only guardian. (I’m Yukimura Shihou). Exactly two years ago from today, because of some reasons, he became incharge of looking after me. That’s why today, for me, this is a very important holiday.

Takashi Kubou====> I’m sorry! I’ve stopped the alarmclock twice.

Yukimura Shihou====>What are you doing? Not very adult-like. If you’re already awake, just get up. Here, your coffee.

Takashi Kubou====>How cold. You don’t need to be that peeved.

Yukimura Shihou====>What a joke. I am a high school student, can’t be too easy on you.

Takashi-san is a 29-year-old elite surgeon. Tall and has darkhair. Wearing frameless eyeglasses, he’s very manly. Very fine face. Also, his speech and conduct, he gives a complete adult air around him. However, last year after living with him, he totally forgot the memorial day.

But this year…maybe…

Takashi Kubou====>Ahem…

Yukimura Shihou====>Uhm…Takashi-san, about today…

(*Amano came running in)

Amano-san…is here again…?

Takashi Kubou====>Sorry.

Amano-san=======>I drAnk so much last night! Feel so sick I could die. I’m having your cow milk!

Yukimura Shihou====>Hey Amamo-san! Stop drinking the milk straight from the pack!

Amano-san=======>Ah…Okay, okay…sorry sorry…

Yukimura Shihou====>This man with bad manners is Amano-san. He’s got this golden long hair, his ears pierced. I can’t believe it but this man and Takashi-san are both doctors. But this bad manners and selfishness, dishonest, not to mention a pervert, he’s the worst person I know in Japan. He’s my natural enemy.

Amano-san=======>I think that a fine man who drinks alone is always never good for the health…right Kubou?(*kisses Kubou)

Takashi Kubou====>Tsk…Wait. Stop that.

Amano-san=======>Isn’t it okay? Just a little good morning kiss on the cheek.

Takashi Kubou====>Tsk…you’re too persistent.

Amano-san=======>What the hell…you’re so cold…

Yukimura Shihou====>I…will clear out the dishes…

So early in the morning and they’re all over each other. Right. Those two are lovers. Takashi-san is a homo. Also, Amano who is the same kind, the two of them have always been together. No matter how elite of a surgeon they are, going out with the same sex, is still the lowest.

Amano-san=======>Shihou-chan! I am also having breakfast! But I am having coffee first…

Yukimura Shihou====>It’s just coffee, get yourself one.

Amano-san=======>What was that? Do you think such thoughtless words to me could be forgiven?

Yukimura Shihou====>What are you doing?! Don’t hug me from behind!

Amano-san=======>You, cheeky high school student, I’m going to prove that you’re an ‘ear virgin’.

Yukimura Shihou====>Stop doing that! Stop licking my ear! It tickles!

Amano-san=======>"Please forgive me", "I am sorry", Say them. Or better yet,try to say ‘Save me" calling out to Takashi-san like you always do.

Yukimura Shihou====>Who would do that! That kind of thing!

Amano-san=======>You can really hold it in…

Takashi Kubou====>Amano-san, it’s still early. You’re going overboard.

Yukimura Shihou====>Pervert…Pervert! Stupid Gay couple!

Amano-san=======>Ahaha, that’s a dangerous weapon…if you keep doing that, won’t you become a trouble? After all, Shihou-chan…you’re just a freeloader.

Yukimura Shihou====>I don’t need to be told by you that I am a freeloader! The one who told me to come live here is Takashi-san in the first place!

Amano-san=======>What is with you Shihou-chan? You’ve been in a bad temper since earlier…

Yukimura Shihou====>Because some homo licked my ear! Idiot!

It’s mortifying…really hate them…Stupid gay couple…

I won’t face them..i’m done with the chores anyway.

That was what I was thinking but when I got into my room and hid under the sheets. From the staircase, then in the hallways, Takashi-san came to see me.

Takashi Kubou====>Shihou…just like what Amano-san said, why are you having such a bad temper today?

Yukimura Shihou====>That’s because…

Takashi Kubou====>Is it because of what Amano-san did that you’re angry?

Yukimura Shihou====>That is not it.

It’s Takashi-san’s home after all, your guest can do anything he wants.

Takashi Kubou====>Then, what is it you’re angry about?

Yukimura Shihou====>Takashi-san, what month, what day is today? You don’t remember, do you?

Takashi Kubou====>Today? Ah…I see…it’s the middle of the month now…you haven’t done anything. It’s summer break after all. Go out and play. Would 30,000 be enough…?

Yukimura Shihou====>Are you an idiot?

Relinquishing important matter and giving me your money doesn’t make me happy!

I’m hard to get along with, a freeloader…and this strange living with me is pushing Takashi-san to the end I know that. But…being mistaken that I only want pocketmoney…that’s too much…

Yukimura Shihou====>(get’s up and pushes Kubou)It’s alright! Just go! To Amano-san! I said hurry and go!

Takashi Kubou====>Stupid! You’re going to fall! Watch out!

*sickening fall * ouch…

Takashi Kubou====>Shihouooo!

Yukimura Shihou====>Seeing the staircase before me, I know that I just fell and rolled over from it. many times that my field of vision flickered from the shock of hitting the back of my head so hard…and then…it became pitch black.

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 15

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

tumblr_inline_n60ojiTAeT1rtq5pg.jpg

Title - Honey

~~ PLOT ~~

Shio Yukimura lost his parents and became all alone in the world was then being taken care of by Kubo Takashi, an elite surgeon. Having been living together for 3 years, one day Shio fell down the stairs and taken another personality. Shio became innocent and shy, which Takashi took advantage of.

Seiyuu

Sugita Tomokazu x Shimono Hiro

~~ Download Honey BLCD ~~

--

--

• Sad 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...