Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

Bryan giggled and dropped the toy on the bed. He used the lube for his cock and pushed it slowly inside his lover. "I want first to be sure you have enought cum inside you" he started to move leting his hand over other's tattoo. "I' m serious about my work Alexander. If you will do that I may go wrong someone' s tattoo. You can put on me a ring tonight and use the remote. All I want to hear now are your moans as Im going deep inside you".

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

Alexander nodded.

"Of course that's a good point but I'm still giving you my remote.,perhaps tomorrow on our date we'll play our little game." Alexander gasped as the other pushed his cock inside, moaning Alexander bit his lips as his insides began to quiver around Bryan.

"Ah... you turning me into a slut. " Alexander blushed deeply wiggling his hips.

"Did I? I thought you like to play with toys Alexander. Plus you didn't play fair in the bathroom. I hardly touch you. I have to teach you a lesson - never play like that around me and think you will escape " Bryan said enjoying the fact other was on his four members and he was deep inside him. "I will wait for my date tomorrow. It will be interesting".

Alexander huffed softly grabbing a nearby pillow to muffle his moans.

"This isn't much of a punishment if I enjoy this much." Alexander chuckled softly before pushing his hips back onto the other.

" I didn't say that you couldn't do those sorts of things to be , but I'm almost certain the though of me sitting at a table for two squirming since some one is being a minx and pushing my buttons." Alexander panted softly.

"Your the one who's teasing me, your seated deep inside of me but haven't moved a single inch."

"Do you want me to do all job?" Bryan asked teasingly and started to move slowly. "We will eat soon don't worry, once I will come inside you and put the buttplug" he added still using his fingers to touch Alexander's tattoo."You will be naked next time I will use the tattoo machine...only this thought makes me horny cutie".

Alexander gave a breathy laugh.

"If you promise not to be rowdy I'll let you do my tattoos while I'm naked all the time." Alexander buried his face in the pillow with a moan as the other began to move.

"My legs were sore, could always try a different position

"I' m good boy Alexander. I'm only doing what you told me. To put you an buttplug." Bryan answered and giggled. "Then we should change the position. I will lie down so you can ride me. You are just hiding your moans from me in the pillow...bad boy".

Alexander panted softly.

"Yeah but I didn't expect you to start fuck ingredients me again." Alexander gripped the pillow.

"Good boys are supposed to be quiet. " Alexander looked back at Bryan a smirk forming on his face.

"If I'm a bad boy punish me."

"Oh well, you should know I don't play fair Alexander. Plus I can't believe you complain about it. You ride me earlier like a savage and promised to make me sore later" Bryan said starting to move again "Then you will stay in the same position and you will enjoy to feel every inch of my cock inside you. Once I will come I will use the buttplug so my cum will remain inside you".

Alexander let out a helpless moan clutching the sheets in his hands.

"That is hardly a punishment." Alexander let out a breathy laugh.

Bryan laughed "How do you want me to punish you Aleander?" Bryan asked slapping other's butt. "You are sucking my cock deep inside your hole and move like a whore...what do you want more? Maybe one of your toys?" he said taking the buttplug and pushing it inside his lover. "Can you fuck both of us?"

Alexander looked up at Bryan biting his lip .

"I want you to fuck me like a toy." Alexander moaned as the buttplug was pushed inside.

"Hm, you are naughty boy. You suck it right away. Ahhh babe, I'm not a toy" Bryan answered moving faster and used his hand to move the toy too. "How are you feeling having us both inside you?" he asked devilishly.

Alexander moaned his upper boday collapsed agansit the bed as the other held his hip with one hand and fucked him with a toy with the other.

"Mn!...f..full....it feels good." Alexander tightened around Bryan and and the toy slighhtly.

"Dont stop..." Alexander said breathlessly.

"I bet you feel in heaven baby" Bryan teased him and continued to move faster and to use the toy. "I won't stop babe, not even if you ask me. I like so much to be deep inside you, to feel your walls around my cock" he moaned feeling he was about to come.

Alexander gripped the pillow tightly moaning in response.

"Words...wouldn't even began to explain..." Alexander said breathlessly , Alexander tighten around Bryan and the toy.

"Ngh! Im close!" Alexander moaned.

"Me too babe. Damn Alexander this feels too good" Bryan yelled coming inside his lover. He fell over other's back and hugged him tighly "The buttplug is on his place babe. And will stay there until after work. Are you sure you can ride me tonight?" he teased his cutie.

Alexander bit his lip.

"Depends on how sore I am later." Alexander smirked slightly.

"Ill be plugged up when ever your not using me not just today." Alexander pulled Bryan into a gentle kiss.

"Im all yours." Alexander smiled sweetly.

"Then we should go and eat cutie. I will take you to work, then Ihave to go home and take some clothes for tomorrow date. Tonight we can sleep in each other arms and do it more if you can" he slapped other's butt again. "You look cute with the plugbutt".

"Maybe a litrle bit later..."Alexander bit his lip as the other slapped his ass causing the plug to go deeper momentarily.

"Im totally digging out the paddle tonight ive never been spanked with a buttplug in before i heard it feels great." Alexander slipped on a shirt and his boxers and laughed softly.

"If.the pizza is cool we'll just microwave it or we might never get to eat it." Alexander whent into the kitchen and pulled out two plates .

Bryan dressed himself and followed Alexander into the kitchen "From where do you know such things?" he asked being curious. "Having so many toys and knowing lots of naughty things...did you like the real thing inside you or you still prefer your toys?"

Alexander laughed softly.

"I run a blog, sometimes I get requests that take a bit talking to bribe me into doing them, plugs being one of them someone requested for a video of me being spanked while plugged....perhaps we could film it together?" Alexander said the last part teasingly.

"Probably the real thing due to the warmth you just cant get from toys." Alexander paused.

"Although fucking machines are great." He said jokingly.

"To do such things...why not? I should fuck you live. And tonight I want to see your blog. I'm curious about it" Bryan said eating from his pizza. "It's good babe. We shall cook again. I don't like the fact you eat too much junk food" he added pulling Alexander on his lap. "We have to sleep in same bed to feel the warmth...I like your toys...it's a spicy thing for our sex" he moved his hips being sure his crotch kicked the buttplug.

Alexander paused for a momwnt before a smile grew across his face.

"Lets do it tonight!...should i keep the chat off? I often reply to requests and do them when im recording live." Alexander took a bit out of his pizza and shallowed before speaking again.

" I barely eat junk food." Alexander huffed softly, feeling the other pull him into his lap he enjoyed the warmth of the other .

"You have only seen the beginning." Alexander gasped as the other moved his crotch hitting the plug pushing it farther.

"Someones being a bad boy." Alexander tapped the others nose.

"Do as you wish love. I'm more than happy to fuck you and lots of people to see it" he replied smiling and moved his crotch again. "I'm not bad boy, I'm only enjoying my lunch...is not my fault you are a horny boy. I'm waiting to see what you plan more...for tonight and tomorrow".