Jump to content

Coyote ❇ ZARIYA Ranmaru (Zaria) [Eng]


Recommended Posts

Posted

Aah just the volume 2 extras? I guess the scan group has dropped this because of the licensing....

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Could you reupload the Extra Papers to a different mirror like Mediafire? I've been trying to download from Mega (this link particularly) but can't seem to get past 4.5MB although other Mega link works fine. Much appreciated!

Posted
Could you reupload the Extra Papers to a different mirror like Mediafire? I've been trying to download from Mega (this link particularly) but can't seem to get past 4.5MB although other Mega link works fine. Much appreciated!

 

Nevermind, I've managed to download using MegaSync.

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Please, can yo upload Volume II?? :Excited:

  • 6 months later...
Posted

Hello, I wonder if anyone can share the second volume?

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san, aww.. too bad, i was read it online

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus