• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naomi

• GingerCake

• weiai

• LolaLaRue

I'm laughing---there's going to be one whole page of just me asking questions at this rate.

I think your official weibo link in main post is incorrect, it should be this one:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I think your official weibo link in main post is incorrect, it should be this one:

No wonder. Wow, and now I can't even edit my main post anymore. OTL.

I seriously want to make a weibo account (I had one, but I lost the password and now it's like?? everything is confusing). My biggest pet peeve is that you now HAVE to enter your mobile acc number (Verify via SMS) and some passport/ID thingy---both which I don't have. Sigh.

I seriously want to make a weibo account (I had one, but I lost the password and now it's like?? everything is confusing). My biggest pet peeve is that you now HAVE to enter your mobile acc number (Verify via SMS) and some passport/ID thingy---both which I don't have. Sigh.

Means now you're able to view the weibo page without logged in?

Means now you're able to view the weibo page without logged in?

Oh you can view the Weibo pages and all, but you can't click on the pictures/posts to make them better and see the comments and stuff. You can only scroll through the posts but can't view them in detail basically. (Inconvenient, because if I wanted to post some pictures from their Weibo on here in HD--I can't because I have to log in to access the full image.)

For me, this is the case with several BL movie/series official weibo. For personal Weibo, I'm not sure and I think it depends on the kind of privacy settings the person has for their account. Either way, it's a drag, and I wish it was easier for me to make a Weibo account for these purposes (following official content, etc).

Lol, if only this series had more attention--then we could hear more news from people who can speak/read Chinese on this forum. ;v;

Oh you can view the Weibo pages and all, but you can't click on the pictures/posts to make them better and see the comments and stuff. You can only scroll through the posts but can't view them in detail basically. (Inconvenient, because if I wanted to post some pictures from their Weibo on here in HD--I can't because I have to log in to access the full image.)

For me, this is the case with several BL movie/series official weibo. For personal Weibo, I'm not sure and I think it depends on the kind of privacy settings the person has for their account. Either way, it's a drag, and I wish it was easier for me to make a Weibo account for these purposes (following official content, etc).

Oh I see, in my region, I must login in order to view the contents of the Weibo. Or else, I will be redirected to login/registration page.

Oh I see, in my region, I must login in order to view the contents of the Weibo. Or else, I will be redirected to login/registration page.

Aaah, that sucks. What region are you in?

Yup, I had this issue when I was visiting Europe. I remember installing a script (via Tempermonkey) that helped me go past the block.

Yup' date=' I had this issue when I was visiting Europe. I remember installing a script (via Tempermonkey) that helped me go past the block. [/color']

I don't have this problem (fortunately). If only I didn't have to verify with SMS, then I could make an account, rip.

Wish I could post higher quality imgs, but I don't have a Weibo acc, rip.

I do have a Weibo account (managed to make one today lol) I dont understand chinese though

But you can use it anytime if you wish, I dont mind at all, I already followed the weibo site shared in this thread, and you can tell me if there's more sites to follow or you can even follow them with my account to take any pictures you want hahah (to be honest I made the account just to follow qingyu lmao)

i mean...its fine as long as you dont steal my account hahahahaha

I do have a Weibo account (managed to make one today lol) I dont understand chinese though

But you can use it anytime if you wish, I dont mind at all, I already followed the weibo site shared in this thread, and you can tell me if there's more sites to follow or you can even follow them with my account to take any pictures you want hahah (to be honest I made the account just to follow qingyu lmao)

i mean...its fine as long as you dont steal my account hahahahaha

Waah, I'm flattered that you trust me with that. I'll be honest and say that you really don't have to worry about me doing such a thing or another---I'll be glad to just be able to get pictures from Weibo and the like. I won't make any posts or anything of that nature, but yeah--I'll gladly take up on your offer! Just PM me the details and I'm ready. <:>

There's a video on their Weibo that hasn't been uploaded to youtube yet (I think). I want to post it here, but this forum doesn't support that chinese video hosting site. I'll just double check later..

Bilibili here:

edit: So I can't remember which vid had this, but it was in the trailer filming BTS. Apparently Qiao Qiao is a med student?

In another vid in the very beginning, he was supposed to film with someone else, but that person backed out last minute on the first day of filming so they found Bao Bao that day. Bao Bao is taller than Qiao Qiao because Qiao Qiao lied about his height (I want to say 185cm?)

This show will make me go critical. I don't know if you guys have seen the stuff on bili bili but it's hot and touchy and omg... my pulse is already hitting the upper limit. I'm exploding.XD

Wow, That looks really interesting :Dancing:

I was wondering is there a way to follow this thread so I can get updates. Sorry I am new here :leaf7:

Wow, That looks really interesting :Dancing:

I was wondering is there a way to follow this thread so I can get updates. Sorry I am new here :leaf7:

There sure is! Scroll up to the very top of the page, and right underneath the giant heart (the counter where it shows how many likes in total the thread has -- it's a gray button), there is a line of drop down menus in the far right like so:

Thread Tools | Search Thread | Rate This Thread | Display

Simply click the word that says 'thread tools' and a drop down menu will follow. There will be:

Show Printable Version

Email this Page…

Subscribe to this Thread

Click on 'Subscribe to this Thread' to get updated of when people post on this thread. : ) Sometimes the notifications is wack though, so I would suggest checking back regularly as much as you can/when you remember to.

This show will make me go critical. I don't know if you guys have seen the stuff on bili bili but it's hot and touchy and omg... my pulse is already hitting the upper limit. I'm exploding.XD

Share some of your fav videos~

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...