Ciao ~(^o^)~

Fuck-off sempai

Hi everybody!

I'm a newbie here in fact it's my first time in a forum and I started reading Yaoi a while ago (we could it was love at first sight!!) Please take care of me :Playful:

What could I say about me? Well... :Jumping around: I love manga, anime, K-Pop, K-Drama, food, Saturday and watching tv series!

I hope to make new friends :Wink: My name is Hari btw (I almost forgot the most important thing lol)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fuck-off sempai

• Narumiya

• Justme

• ~Mitsukuni~

Hello Hari ^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Btw I love your username, it's funny and awesome lol

hey hari! my name is bea, and it's great to meet you! i hope you have fun here! do you have any particular favorites when it comes to anime and k-pop groups?

hey hari! my name is bea, and it's great to meet you! i hope you have fun here! do you have any particular favorites when it comes to anime and k-pop groups?

Hi Bea leaf3

Well talking about anime I love shounen! In fact my favorite anime are One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

My favorite k-pop are :leaf20: (eheheheh there are many) BTS, BigBang, EXO, Got7, Sistar but I like also listening to other groups! If you have recommendations tell me (I love trying new thing)!!

Hello Hari! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I am sure you will have a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

Hi Bea leaf3

Well talking about anime I love shounen! In fact my favorite anime are One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

My favorite k-pop are :leaf20: (eheheheh there are many) BTS, BigBang, EXO, Got7, Sistar but I like also listening to other groups! If you have recommendations tell me (I love trying new thing)!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- i have a close friend who really likes one piece! he keeps telling me to start watching and/or reading it, but it's too long already, haha! i don't think i could ever catch up... i'd rather spend my time on something else lol. are you watching boku no hero academia this anime season? it's shounen, and i heard it's really good.

as for k-pop... my ultimate group is infinite, if you can't already tell! i don't really follow a lot of groups but i listen to quite a bit of music. of course i'd recommend you listen to infinite! b.a.p and vixx too, if you haven't already. i like teen top's and up10tion's music as well! for girl groups, i don't listen to a lot, but lovelyz's latest album is full of great songs. :3

- i have a close friend who really likes one piece! he keeps telling me to start watching and/or reading it, but it's too long already, haha! i don't think i could ever catch up... i'd rather spend my time on something else lol. are you watching boku no hero academia this anime season? it's shounen, and i heard it's really good.

as for k-pop... my ultimate group is infinite, if you can't already tell! i don't really follow a lot of groups but i listen to quite a bit of music. of course i'd recommend you listen to infinite! b.a.p and vixx too, if you haven't already. i like teen top's and up10tion's music as well! for girl groups, i don't listen to a lot, but lovelyz's latest album is full of great songs. :3

Hi darling!

I've never seen boku no hero academia but I've already many doujinshi :8yoyo31:

Thanks for the recommendations! Can't wait to listen to them!!

What an aggressive username you got there huehuehue :3

Anyways, welcome here.

• 2 weeks later...