Ummm...hi?

Mitsuki Izumi

I'm not really used to forums or forum etiquette at all, but a friend of mine (who has more experience in regards to this) wants to join a forum like this one (he is not here yet), and I feel that as a yaoi fan who doesn't really have many to talk to about it, I should join too. Anything I should be aware of that wasn't stated in the rules I have read? Anyone curious about me? Any helpful tips?

I truly hope to make friends here!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mitsuki Izumi

• Justme

• Narumiya

• fan_yaoi

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends :)

Welcome to the community! It's a very friendly forum and I am sure you will make maaaaany friends here. You can start in the General talk or the Games section, even on the general chat that you can find in the bar at the bottom of the forum. :D Have fun here and enjoy your time with us!~~ cheetah4

Welcome here.

You can check the thread of Games to follow the rules xD

For the rules section, check the forum xD

Okay, cool! I saw a few of them. Are they more fun to play than watch? lol

Also, something that has been bugging me, I went over the rules and I'm fuzzy on the 18+ stuff. Where is it appropriate and where is it not? I'm above 18, by the way.

Hello and welcome

i hope u will like it here. Usally u can read the game rules on the first page of the game threads.

people here are very nice. I hope u will have fun and meet new people. Nice avatar you have *thumbs up*

C ya in the threads.

Guest Robuta

@Mitsuki Izumi Helloooo and welcome to YO ! This is also my first experience in a forum and I didn't regret it :D !

You can chose whichever threats you are comfortable with for the moment ^^ . you'll get to know more people in threats (some people you will meet more than others heh) or in the chatroom of the website ~!

hey,

! welcome to the forums! my name is bea, and it's a pleasure to meet you!

i can see that you like idolish, haha! i play it as well. i've been playing since it came out last year but unfortunately lost my account and had to make a new one back in december... anyway, i hope you'll enjoy your stay here! if you ever want anyone to talk to, feel free to drop me message or something. :3

Hello Mitsuki Izumi! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a very happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

I thought people here would be fans of it, given the kinds of fanart I saw lol. Should I start a thread where people post yaoi arts of the guys they have found?

Hello

^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

I'm not sure what tips I can give you since most of the members have already done that, but you can start a thread and post the fanart in the gallery section

I hope this was useful ^^'

• 2 weeks later...

There are many fun sections here and everyone is very friendly..

If you have any questions, you can pm or vm me..

I'll be happy to be of help..

But, I think the most fun is making friends with people from various countries but sharing same interests..

Have fun and goodluck..

:)