Manga about bar at night (searching for title, please)

Illyria

If any way, I need this urgently (if possible and someone recognize it at all, naturally), as from tomorrow I won't be able to connect to this site for a month or so (going to hospital, btw, nothing too serious, just very annoying and long to process). So I'll need some good manga to bring with me and read, lol, while waiting for things to heal :p

Anyway, sometime ago I read a manga about the bar where one's dreams can be fulfilled. I remember very little, except it was rather explicit (ahem, very explicit) and had the art style I like in general. I remember only one story was about priest (and it is not fully my thing, that's why I remember), somewhere nearing the end and I also remember owner of the bar was possibly either supernatural being (demon even, maybe) or just drugging the people with vapors from the lamp in the corner of the bar. He was quiet character otherwise, disappointed in love somehow and I remember him having a friend, some diner or cafe owner, who he regularly visited. Chapter to chapter, he would fulfill a current customer's dream by turning into that customer's object of desire, mirroring their wishes. That's more or less all :/ I know it isn't much, but hope someone might help.

This will probably be of little help, even might distract some off right clue, but... I remember especially liking the main character, bar owner and for some reason he slightly reminded me on Sono from Matenrou Opera, lol, but even I do not like Sono physically too much (but like him otherwise, heh). Blah, probably not of much help to compare, as some people might not see him in that light, but... Anyway, help if you can.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Illyria

• miuta

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's about "sex therapy". It's a story about the man who's work at bar he help some client to help their problem in love.

Thank you, it really is! ^^ I'm happy, as I'm still able to connect and won't be soon (as soon as tomorrow) and this will keep my mind off scary procedure I'm waiting on, heh... Nothing really does it in same sense as yaoi and surreal things for me, and this is a nice mixture of both (with addition of likable character and some explicit content ;))