Fairy light in the land of shadows. ( 18+ private with mik3la ¬)

ayais

Layto tried to use his potions and other spell words to track down something about Layla. He knew that she was still alive. Normally , fairies were living much more than a human or a warlock. Basically they were also humans, but not the fairies. He was exhausted and nothing was working as he hoped to.

He went out the castle in the back yard wanting to clear his mind. It was a refreshing way to lose the stress.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• ayais

Rowlyn waited for Layto to come back to come back in the room . “I wonder if I could help him ?” he sighed playing with meko .

Layla had left her family and her family home . betrayal Layto hat started to trun her dark,

Darkness for fairy was rare . she now served the very lord over all dark forbidden magic.

Making his plans in the silent of the garden he went back in the castle heading to the room where the fairy was. Maybe he was considered the bad guy, the dark magic warlock , but there was another one that was in real the bad guy. And he wanted revenge on that one. Opening the door he saw the boy playing with his pet.

"Why are you not sleeping yet?" he said in a serious voice closing the door behind him.

Rowlyn saw the doors to the room fly open, The warlock walking back in to the room. “ I was waiting for you.. “ he said with a smile “ He saw some light still left in Layto.

“you should .. forget what your after master and focus on the light.”

His pet flew over to the small bed on the night stand and feel asleep.

Layto narrowed his eyes and in a second he was in front of the boy holding him by the neck. "There is no light in me!" he said through his teeth. "I am not a good person so don't act like you know be just because we stayed a few hours together", he said pushing him in the bed trying to calm himself. He wasn't a good person. He was bad. Not the darkness as he wanted to pretend but still. He wasn't good.

Rowlyn notice how Layto eyes narrowed . The next thing he knew there were hands around his neck. The man yelling at him and it was becoming hard to breath. He nodded “ I am sorry…” He managed to get out . He was abel to breath once more and sat on the bed.

“ I would like to get to know you , and I was only trying to help..”

"You want to know me? ...Then why shouldn't I show you" he said pushing the boy on the bed, getting ride of his jacket. With one single click from his fingers, ropes started to pin the boys' wrist on the bed.

"Let's see how good you are", he hissed undressing himself by the shirt sitting on top of the boy. He stopped for a moment looking at him then he pinned his lips over the boys, kissing him forcefully.

• 2 weeks later...

Rowlyn was surprised by the push, he could not fight back. Even though he really wanted too .he now belong to this man until he set him free or made his wishes .

All he could was sight as he felt ropes warp around his wrist pining him to the bed. His body shivered “stop it!”

He closed his eyes as he felt lips on his own there was a small spark a fairy 1st kiss was a very special thing and it should have been out of love.

“don’t I might turn dark if you do this.. we are being of love..”

“don’t I might turn dark if you do this.. we are being of love..”

"That's what they told you but guess what .... You don't turn dark only because of this ... there is much more", he said continuing kissing the fairy, moving his hands all over the body. He knew better since he was a fairy himself but in the end he turned dark, not because of a kiss or fucking. It was something even more worst.

He lifted the boys shirt till around his eyes and his hands which were hold up above his head, letting his chest exposed. Layto kissed the cheekbone first, moving downwards on the fairies neck, getting to the chest where he bit the little pink nipples. One hand he shove it in the fairies pants, starting to rub his crutch, making trays with his long along the boys body.