Fallen (Coffee-Tastic and Cazuki)[R18]

Coffee-Tastic

9HuPjzT.png

Name: Jiro Tomoya

Height: 5ft 10in

Eyes: Lilac

Hair: Silver

Sexuality: Homosexual

Occupation: Second year student of local college and assistant manager of the campus art gallery

Personality: Jiro is classified as a very cautious, but still very stern person, a special feature of his existential list of how to be ready for emergencies is always preparing for the worst even when there isn't anything to fuss over. Just because his voice is mostly always smooth and calm, doesn't mean he can't say rudely blunt things from time to time, he is brutally honest with others, as he sees that there is no need to ever sugarcoat his words. He doesn't tolerate bad behavior and has been seen correcting a random child at the mall once for stepping on his shoes and not apologizing for it. Despite his modest behavior when praised or complimented, he happens to be very self absorbed of himself behind closed doors... Jiro is very level headed and is very logical so the only times he gets upset is when something gets really under his skin. He has yet to find someone he resents with all of his mind, body and soul.

Its hard for Jiro to find jokes funny at all, but has a strange weakness to the poorest puns and knock knock jokes. His own slight form of his own comedy would be his sarcasm, which usually comes out when he's being honest. Though he never actually intends for the harm of others' feelings around him, his sharp and unfiltered sarcasm makes people not want to be so friendly with him. His issue with it being how he rarely smiles so it only sounds like he's giving insults rather than a slice of comedy with his words.

Bio: His mother and father split up when he was young and had been in between the battle of custody and being asked who was his favorite parent. The little Jiro handled this experience surprisingly well as opposed to how others would react. He went with his father after telling them to play a few rounds of Janken determine who gets him. He congratulated the winner, gave him mom a hug and gave her a kiss, telling her that it doesn't matter where he goes because he'll always keep in touch and be apart of both families once he has more freedom. The both of them were astounded at how such a small boy could handle something as well as he did. It wasn't normal to say in the least, but the young Jiro thought that he could be the one to handle the situation since it was obvious both of his parents were both on edge from the divorce. Being a kid, he always wanted to grow bigger so he could be taken more serious.

Being the studious boy he was in the school he was in with his father, he passed secondary school without barely lifting a finger, but for college he moved to an area closer in an area that was easily accessable to get to both his mother and father. It proved to be harder to make sure his grades were above average, more than he thought he would, but he has an uncle, Iroh, who works at the college who helps give him the upper hand with getting on his professor's good sides, which he appreciates. The help isn't for free though. His uncle gets busy often and always asks Jiro to take care of an old shinto shrine on some weekends. Jiro learned that it wasn't a hard thing to do, boring maybe, but doable and he felt it was worth having his name being spoken between the teachers in such a good way.

After becoming the asst. manager of the campus gallery, Jiro has no longer been able to give his full attention to the shrine any longer and even his uncle has let him off the hook for now, since the boy was maintaining his own thing now. However, when his uncle asks him to take care of the shrine on rare occasions, Jiro accepts the request because of his good relationship with his uncle after they helped each other out a lot more.

Likes: Art/ Painting, drinking chilled tea, forest animals, sweets, correcting others, gaining compliments,

Dislikes: Disorderly conduct, studying (but always does), talking about his age even though he's still considered "ripe" because of his young face, food that doesn't look nice and when he isn't taken seriously

Exrtas:

- He always carries with him a backpack that weights a ton and in this specific bag, they aren't his school books. Jiro just always carries with him a lot of things from scissors, to three different types of language translation dictionaries, to even deer food...?? "It's just for emergencies." Its safe to say anything can exist in his bag.

- He's allergic to dogs, but likes dogs. Especially the fluffy ones, which always make him sneeze

- Jiro is afraid of water (in certain instances) and he's afraid of heights, having traumatizing experiences with both things on the very same day at the amusement part when he was a kid.

-Aging is something he would rather not have. Jiro is very self conscious about how he looks, youth-wise, so he has a million different creams and ointments at his apartment to make sure he doesn't get a single wrinkle on his face until he's well since buried six feet under in his grave.

"Senpaaaaaaaaai!" A girl called out from behind, trying to get one's attention

Jiro was walking by himself on the campus, just on his way off the premises when the cry of that accursed title. He understood he was the one people went to and looked up to for many reason, but being called senpai would always make him cringe. Just having that title made him feel old, he hated it... Sigh. Turning around with his hand in his pockets, he saw who was hurrying over to walk by his side. A very short girl who always had her hair messy, the glasses on her face never seeming to be on straight when he saw her. "Cho. What is it." He was straight forward, halting his walk for her to catch up. Once she was close enough, he added,"By the way, I don't recommend you come to the art meeting late. Having to fill in to late members is an inconvenience."

The small woman, who was actually the same age as himself, nodded, looking down with a shy chuckle as she fixed her glasses, "Sorry, sorry... I was talking to my professor and I didn't realize the time that went by." Jiro couldn't get over her constantly messy appearance, but among many, she was seen as a very adorable girl. She was studying art which made it hard for others to connect to, but anyone who liked her just admired from a distance.. Brown hair and hazel eyes, a soft face, she was cute and her large breasts were also a feature many boys liked..... But sloppy. She was very sloppy. And she always did things that he wished she didn't. Like showing up to club late. And not fixing those glasses that were always crooked. "Erm. So I wanted to talk to you about something. I'd like your help."

"Help?" Not expecting her to need help with anything, since she normally was the type to insist she did things on her own, Jiro looked at her with a raised eyebrow, continuing to walk along. "Help concerning what?"

Cho puckered her lips and sighed a little, following next to the gallery assistant manager, "I've been working on a portfolio on the side of my current works. I'd really like it if you would maybe take a look at it and give my pieces critiques. Your critiques are very helpful, so you were the first person that came to mind when I thought about showing someone. If it was also possible... would you be able to help me figure out what else I should put in it...?

Jiro could only imagine something like this would have to take place after school. "I'm busy after school and I'll be working on assignments for the next couple of days. Perhaps you're free next weekend? If nothing else comes up, then I'll accept." As much as Cho wasn't his favorite person, he wasn't just about to tell her no for that. She wanted help on her art and as apart of the art gallery staff, he would never refuse helping an artist. A good one too, he had to admit. Her art was a favorite for many people. "In fact. It's my honor to have been the first person you came to..."

Putting her hands together, she nodded fast and smiled wide, "Yes of course! Jiro, do you have any idea those critiques are?" The girl boasted on the man's supposed talent, "You help everyone so well and I've seen other's improve more after speaking with you..."

"Hm. Really?" he asked, giving a light chuckle, "No need to go on. I understand you're thankful..." he took that compliment into the back of his mind for later to thrive on and lifted his arm to see his watch, "Now... I apologize, I'll have to get a move on. I have somewhere else to be and I'm not going to risk being late like you would." The sting came out his mouth just as casual as his other words, a normal flaw of his when he tried to say something funny.

Cho gained a sweat after hearing Jiro, giggling awkwardly as her walking paced slowed down, the man not doing the same. He did have someplace to be, it being the old shine he promised his uncle he'd watch over... Jiro understood that he was family, but uncle Iroh somehow trusted him to look over it more than other's more suitable for the task, and he was aware that Jiro wasn't religious in any way, so it made even less sense. It could be very possible that the old man just wanted him near the shine so much so some god could rub off on him and make him a believer.

Iroh wasn't a bad guy though. Jiro owed a lot to the man, even after his uncle said he no longer had to watch over the shrine. It could be boring most of the time there, unless the day is nice and the forestry around the shine looked very appealing to his eyes. Another thing he liked about the shrine, a small detail, was how he'd be able to see a small rabbit around, or even a deer... He saw one once. And that was why he carried deer food with him in his bag. Just in case he ever saw it again.

That fifteen pound bag of his was always nearby when he was watching over the shrine since he couldn't wear it. In the kariginu he had to wear, it was far from practical to wear any normal bag of course. It was near his post, so he never really complained about what he had to wear. What he did complain about was the hat on his head. He never saw it at odd looking and would never offend the culture, but he wished he didn't have to wear it, the article making him feel a little silly and it completed the appearance of a kannushi, which he was not. If felt like it was a lie. He was not religious in any way shape of form. He didn't even believe in any gods. Whoever came around here expecting him to know a single thing about what this shrine even meant, he'd have no idea on what to say. At least this one was old. Nobody rarely came around and if they did, they only gave him a small greeting before going to pray on their own.

There at the shine, he sighed to himself in silence, no other sound around besides a gentle breeze and the sounds of chimes that were hung up in the nearby trees. Oh. Its finally one of those peaceful times... Thinking to himself, Jiro allowed himself to admire the serenity. Things sure were busy for him lately. He closed his eyes for one moment to take a breath, but it didn't happen, instead, Jiro gasped, feeling the find of something falling down in front of him. Taking a step back he opened his eyes wide, seeing... nothing... Blinking, he looked down, where there sure was something interesting there now. It was a naked person with pink hair, instinctually bending down to see if he was okay.

Frowning and shaking his head, he snapped his head up to see where he had come from. There was a tree over his head, but there was no way the branches were strong enough to hold a human being, which was most likly why this person fell. But why was he up there in the first place? And naked?? "...E-Excuse me..." he spoke, preferring if his voice wasn't so startled for having some naked guy fall from a tree all of a sudden. He didn't like surprises, coughing before stapling bluntless over the random man, who might actually be insane now that that he thought about it, "Are you okay? And... what in god's name is wrong with you?"

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee-Tastic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic