ctwonamber2 Posted February 20, 2018 Posted February 20, 2018 I can't see password too. Can I ask you to send me the password?
FallOutOfReality Posted March 19, 2018 Posted March 19, 2018 Thank you so much for all of these! Is it wrong that I'm looking forward to listening to them? XD
AkiShima Posted May 12, 2018 Posted May 12, 2018 Can you please tell me the password?? - - - Updated - - - Me too Please...
xshirox Posted November 3, 2018 Posted November 3, 2018 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. - - - Updated - - - Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hi! Can I ask for the password?? Thank youuu! 😊😊
Yukine19 Posted January 13, 2019 Posted January 13, 2019 I can't click the spoiler button, please give me the password, please T.T
Kaira17 Posted November 21, 2019 Posted November 21, 2019 Vol 2 to 5 links aren't working anymore Please can you fit it?
Kubutsuki-kun Posted May 27, 2020 Posted May 27, 2020 I was wondering, is there a translation for this? And also Thank you for sharing!!
Bonnieee Posted June 11, 2020 Posted June 11, 2020 I also can't see the password!!! Please can somebody help meeee.
Leah09 Posted August 27, 2020 Posted August 27, 2020 Links from 2 to 5 are not working. Can you please reupload??? 1
Jyinn Posted June 29, 2021 Posted June 29, 2021 Link 2 to 5 are not working anymore.Can you please reupload??
Fyeeeee Posted August 25, 2021 Posted August 25, 2021 vol 2-5 is missing. Can you pls kindly reupload it T^T
Carl_Carlynn Posted November 14, 2021 Posted November 14, 2021 On 8/4/2016 at 9:42 AM, eri kun said: Hey guys, if you couldn't see the password, send me a private message if you want it asap. Umm can u send me the password please🙂
anhemiruki Posted November 19, 2021 Posted November 19, 2021 I'm soryy…I have only Vol.2. I share my CD. Please enjoy. ↓ Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Don't share to other sites. 1 3
Yanamista Posted November 29, 2021 Posted November 29, 2021 The download file isn’t available for some reason
ryukya Posted February 23, 2022 Posted February 23, 2022 Can anyone update the link? It's not working :")
DeaLoka Posted April 10, 2022 Posted April 10, 2022 Can you upload again for idol harassment vol.4 and vol.5? Please!
Lewdy Posted April 12, 2022 Posted April 12, 2022 If you could re-upload Vol 4 on Mega it would be very much appreciated 😭😭
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now