pervert heichouu Posted February 13, 2017 Posted February 13, 2017 I can't watch it online? Do I need to download in order to listen to this? I can't wait XD. And is there eng subs?
yuukiku Posted February 17, 2017 Posted February 17, 2017 i can't open the password.. can you send me the password please
SophieR2610 Posted May 12, 2017 Posted May 12, 2017 Hello! I can't see the password. Is it possible to have it please? Thank you very much for sharing!!!
TsukikoMLA Posted June 14, 2017 Posted June 14, 2017 Links for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th drama cds are not working. Can some one fix it? 2
rui_inwonderland Posted June 14, 2017 Posted June 14, 2017 so yeah i'm curious... is this R18+? and if it is, are those casts names Pseudonym or real name?
ryukya Posted October 12, 2017 Posted October 12, 2017 I can't see the password. Can I ask the password please?
luffychan Posted October 17, 2017 Posted October 17, 2017 These links are not working anymore! Can you please try to re upload them?
rinsenpaidesu Posted December 10, 2017 Posted December 10, 2017 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I already send the password. Check your inbox Can you reupload it? and send me the download link?
mjy129000 Posted December 11, 2017 Posted December 11, 2017 hello! the Vol 3, 4, 5 link is not working.. so could you check that one more time? Thank you!
babesae Posted December 31, 2017 Posted December 31, 2017 Hey there! I can't seem to find links for Vol. 3-5. May you please reupload them again? ;w;
Nekoholic >//< Posted December 31, 2017 Posted December 31, 2017 Hey there! I can't seem to find links for Vol. 3-5. May you please reupload them again? ;w; Hello there babesae *wave* here is Eri kun's link for the vol. 3-5 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Note: You need to create a MEGA account for easy download. Just register. Enjoy :Wink:
Rei1234567890 Posted January 30, 2018 Posted January 30, 2018 Whats the password please? I cant open the the spoiler button (๑¯ิε ¯ิ๑)
172592 Posted February 1, 2018 Posted February 1, 2018 I can't see the password. Somebody can you send me it? TvT
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now