Rinsho Hanzai Gakusha Himura Hideo no Suiri

eri kun

Rinsho Hanzai Gakusha Himura Hideo no Suiri is an japanese drama with genre Crime, Investigation and Mystery.

The fact that I watch this drama is because of BROMANCE GAMES IS SO DAMN STRONG IN THIS DRAMA LOL... There's no love developments that's why I can watch this drama. (thanks to yaoi, my eyes no longer pure).

Here's the summary:

Criminologist Himura Hideo seeks the pleasure of murder scenes and announces “I’ve ever wanted to kill a person”. He appears to be a rather dangerous guy who pursues the ultimate crime. His buddy is the somewhat unreliable mystery novel writer Arisugawa Arisu who observes his investigations. His inferences keep missing the mark at times, but he regards himself as Himura’s protector. An unlikely pair for investigation scenes, the two of them make up for each other’s deficiencies as they figure out the complicated and mysterious “tricks” left behind by criminals, with exquisite logic

Now let's talk about the cast:

Main characters :

Himura Hideo played by Saito Takumi (he's from princess princess drama series as president lol)

Now his bromance partner

Arisugawa Arisu played by Kubota Masataka (He's yagami Light everyone, if you watch death note 2015, you know him)

There's inspectors in this drama and one of them are woman played by Yuka (I reconized her as genpo shiori's aunt (madam red) in Black butler Live action lol)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boahancock92

• eri kun

Top Posters In This Topic