Bungou Stray Dogs Anime TV will Premiere in April

glesh

bungoustraydogs3.jpgbungoustraydogs4.jpg

The anime will be premiere in April 6, 2016. It will be split in two seasons (Episodes 13 onwards will start in October of the same year).

Synopsis:

Nakajima Atsushi was kicked out of his orphanage, and now he has no place to go and no food. While he is standing by a river, on the brink of starvation, he rescues a man whimsically attempting suicide. That man is Dazai Osamu, and he and his partner Kunikida are members of a very special detective agency. They have supernatural powers and deal with cases that are too dangerous for the police or the military. They're tracking down a tiger that has appeared in the area recently, around the time Atsushi came to the are. The tiger seems to have a connection to Atsushi, and bu the time the case is solved, it is clear that Atsushi's future will involve much more of Dazai and the rest of the detectives!

1st Promotional Video:

2nd Promotional Video (OP song by GRANRODEO titled "Trash Candy"):

DANG! I'M SURE I WILL LOVE THIS ANIME! THIS IS THE KIND OF ANIME THAT I LIKE! ACTION AND SHOUNEN! :) WOHOO~~ CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glesh

• eri kun

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hohohohohoho, I THOUGH I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO EXCITED WITH THIS ANIME. OUR TASTE KINDA SIMILAR LOL.

This anime is adapted from manga (the manga is so damn awesome tho, I'm in love with MC and his personalities already)

WAIT,WAIT,WAIT.... 2 SEASONS???

p/s : don't read the manga because it can spoiled the anime (I already read it btw)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hahaha yeah, i noticed that we really do have (almost) the same taste xDD i even didn't know about this when i was looking for new anime hahaha

**i mostly read the manga after when i'm done watching the anime...but it depends on my mood lol coz i'm quite lazy reading mangaS....EXCEPT yaoi HAHAHAHA :D :D