Bought but Not Owned (CrimsonxCyncii) 18+

StainedCrimson

It was strange, what Fiore was feeling push inside himself. Was it the piercing, he thought? It wasn't as though it hurt, no, he had grown used to Kaito inside of him after a few small thrusts. After that, it was only a slight bit of discomfort and the rest pleasure. Fiore dared not to close his eyes as his legs wrapped around Kaito's waist, anticipating his master would expect the other to keep his eyes on him for every second passed. That was fine, he could do that.. if he tried hard enough, that is.

"Nnhh-" The dark-haired male's lips parted as Kaito began to move, letting out quiet, soft moans in time with each thrust. He felt the larger man's hand roam up to his chest, brushing his fingers along the nipples and beginning to tease them. Fiore enjoyed the experience a great deal, appreciating the extra pleasure in combination with the stimulation to his prostate. Raising his head slightly so that his face was closer to his master's, he murmured, "For.. future reference, i-if you would like to know.. I like it rough." Fiore had implied that he wanted more from Kaito this night, but didn't expect the other to follow through. It was Kaito's decision, after all, concerning what his pet may or may not need.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• Cyncii

Kaito gives a low, nearly silent, laugh at the others comment. "Oh pet, you need not fear on that. Though as the first time I take you tonight it will be slow and gentle so as to not leave you too sore for me later." He is not implying that he may take the other again, but right out telling the male beneath him will. When he has yet to decide, but Fiore will soon learn that his master has a large appetite.

Shifting, he starts to thrust in slow but hard thrusts while leaning down to give a thorough kiss to the pretty pet before giving a nip to the the full bottom lip. "You may touch me more pet." He gives the other permission to enjoy himself, within reason of course. His pet will soon learn to take advantage of what's available to him soon enough. For tonight at least Kaito will be generous with what the other is able to do.