Bought but Not Owned (CrimsonxCyncii) 18+

StainedCrimson

AnimeWarrior01.jpg

Name: Kaito Blake

Height: 6'2"

Family: No known family

Hair: Red

Eyes: Hazel, mostly appears golden with flecks of green.

Bio: Kaito raised himself from an early age, getting himself through school, and setting up his own business after various internships. Due to a lack of free time and patience, he had very few friends. However, through the few friends and contacts he made via his jobs, he found other outlets and avenues for his creativity. As his reputation for creating stunning jewelry has allowed him to build up and flourish. As his reputation grew so did the demand for his work from various kinds of clients, not all of them straight-laced, and so when a bout of artistic block hit him a contact subtly suggested finding a model and muse at a local event coming up. Finding a card with the address and time of said event on his desk caused enough curiosity to rise that he decided to go and see if anything could bring back his muse. Or at least someone to entertain him.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• Cyncii

Yuri.Lowell.full.795725.jpg

Name: Fiore

Height: 5'10''

Hair: Black

Eyes: Grey

Bio: For several years until the inevitable day of being sold, Fiore underwent grueling 'training' in order to be the sex slave with the most endurance. Despite all of it, he has been kept a virgin for his eventual master. Though he may have been compliant for most of his life just to save his own skin, Fiore holds a deep resentment for his caretakers and dreads the day he is to be auctioned off. Several times he has spoken his mind or acted stubborn, feeling pleasure in the punishment he receives. Deep inside his mind Fiore even desires to one day be in control, but he's realized his duties and reluctantly accepts the fact that it will never come to happen.

~~~~~

As his time came, Fiore was dressed in dark, silky clothing to give the men and women in the audience an air of elegance. He was a sight to behold, his inky black hair cascading down his back and over his shoulders. His body was average when it came to his muscles, though this was made up for in his soft facial features and breathtakingly beautiful hair. Overall he appeared to be the perfect slave, ready to be pushed around like the subservient young man he was raised to be. Unfortunately, his resentful eyes spoke words that differed completely than what the rest of his body said to the potential buyers.

When it was his turn, Fiore was swiftly dragged out onto the 'stage' as soon as the last slave was sold. The young man gently bit the inside of his cheek, holding back thoughts of struggling in order to keep himself from being an embarrassment to his sellers. Fiore brought a lone hand up to his chest, grasping the silks and holding it there as the auctioneer gave his description. He observed the crowd of people standing and sitting before him, his expression blank but his eyes darting from one head to the other. He had a starting price of a thousand dollars, something that did catch his ears some time before he was put on stage. Soon enough, Fiore's eyes rested on the floor below him and waited patiently as the auction played out before him.

Stepping out of the car, his nose wrinkles at the sight of the surrounding area. "How typical. This had better be worth it or else he'll be feeling my displeasure." Striding forward Kaito steps down a stairway and goes through an unmarked door. Everything about the building is non-descriptive, and until one gets checked through, so is the instead. Once into the interior, however, it's a different matter. Opulent it is not, but it screams of underhanded dealings of the wealthy and desperate. The Pet Auction.

Entering the area for what he's looking for, he immediately scowls. The smell, sound and sight of numerous individuals indulging in their 'purchases' nearly has him walk out. Seeing the various bodies being pressed into the nearest surface, on their knees, and various other positions as their owners enjoy the spoils sexually, some even sharing amongst one another or having their 'pets' put on a show with one another. Only those still engaged in the auction bother to pay any sort of attention, though some of them are enjoying either pets they've brought with them, bought or both, as well.

Reluctantly he makes his way closer to where a slave is walked off after having been sold. He gives a low unimpressed hum at the sight of an overdressed slave. "Pretty, but not enough..." Tsking irritated at the waste of time he turns to head out, but then catches sight of the look in the pretty slave's eyes. "Heh. Interesting." Grinning, he joins in the bidding just before the bid is called closed. He finds the desire to want to get the other to submit and wear his markings rising in him and so despite the ever rising number, continues to bid until called the winner.

A pleased feral grin spreads across his face as he goes with an 'attendant' to pay for his new one pet.

Fiore's gaze fixated one one man, a man whose expression seemed so determined to snatch him up and call him his own. Out of all the bidders, this one was.. attractive. Compared to the others, at the very least. So, in that area the young slave was relieved. He couldn't bear the thought of sharing a bed with the fat, greasy, boring-looking old man that was bidding on him. Fiore thought the word 'please' to himself repeatedly as the red-haired bidder continued his pursuit, finding himself unable to take his eyes off of him. As much as he despised being called and treated as a slave, this bidder appeared to be the lesser of all the evils. Sure, appearances did not necessarily determine the personality of the buyer, but appearances were more important to Fiore. Having the thought of looking up at someone's ugly face as he sucked them off made him feel sick.

The red-haired man won. What a surprise, Fiore thought with a hint of bitterness. He was walked off by the same man who dragged him out, taking him to his new master as he was being paid for. Fiore's eyes trailed down to a random person's feet, avoiding his master's gaze. He took one hand to his hair and brought it entirely over his right shoulder, the left bare and inviting.

Soon enough, he knew. He knew he would be taken out of this hellhole and introduced into a more comfortable setting. He could tell a man's status from their clothing and from his first look at the then-bidder he believed he was safe on that front. Fiore eventually glanced up at his new master with curious, seemingly innocent eyes and anxiously awaited his next actions.

Kaito hands over the check and, reluctantly, shakes hands with the person in charge. "And here he is. This is Fiore. Would you like a collar and leash for your new pet?" Kaito narrows his eyes at the other, and on someone not used to dealing with darker side of society, would have flinched back. "No." He leaves it at that before turning to look at the male he'd just 'bought'. His eyes trail up from the covered feet of the pretty male, up along the silk clothed body, to the bared neck and shoulder, and lowered eyes.

Ignoring all others in the room he stops a foot in front of the other. "Do you know the Informal or At Rest Position?" He asks after waiting for the male to at least look at him. He needs to know how much training he'll have to give the other. Though the more detailed and specific aspects he'll inform Fiore of later once alone. Getting to know the other and seeing how they mesh is something that should be done when they're alone, not while others are watching. The most they'll get out of him is that he he'll expect a certain amount of discipline from those he takes in.

Willing to wait until the other responds, verbally and not just with a head motion or changing his stance, Kaito crosses his arms and waits.

Fiore's brows furrowed ever so slightly as he was asked this, pursing his lips and grasping at his brain for some sort of decent answer. All he was trained to do was to have the utmost stamina during any encounters. Not a word was uttered from the mouths of his former handlers concerning these positions. Perhaps he did know, but they were given different names or weren't given names at all. Whatever it was, Fiore could give only one answer. He deserved to be backhanded across the face for being unaware of something that seemed so simple, something that could be of incredible importance.

"No," the young male replied simply, shaking his head a bit and glancing off to the side. "Forgive me, m.. master," he added softly, finding slight difficulty to call Kaito this. Fiore found no trouble calling his previous owner this, so why now? Why was he experiencing any issues, no matter how small they actually were? This was getting off to a bad start, a really bad start in Fiore's eyes.

He appeared to be in slight distress, his lips moving into a frown and his fingers curling into small bunches of silk at his sides. Fiore truly didn't want to impress anyone, but he feared a painful punishment if he did not do the smallest of things correctly. As much as he hated all of it, he had to do as he was told.

Kaito allows a faint smile to curve the corners of his mouth. "That's good. Things will go well between us so long as you're honest. I have no issue with teaching you the things I want you to know if you don't know it." Letting his arms fall to his side he continues. "At Rest or Informal is the position I'll expect you to take when awaiting orders or when you've completed a task I've given you when you're standing. That constitutes feet shoulder width apart, head up, eyes down, arms behind your back with your left hand cupping your right at the small of your back, and perfect posture."

As he explains he waves a hand slightly at each part as he explains. "Now then, let's see you give it a try." He waits and helps adjust the other as need be until Fiore is as expected. "There we go. Remember this as it will be your default position most of the time." There are others that he'll teach and want the other male to take, such as when kneeling and waiting, but that's for another time.

Satisfied he goes to leave the room. "Let's go." He's eager to get out of this place but had wanted to see for himself just what kind of training they give their slaves. Apparently only training in the actual sexual aspects it would seem. As they leave the building, he gets a scornful look. "What a disgusting and tasteless place." Settling in the car he glances at Fiore while motioning him to get in. "When we get home I expect you to bathe and change. If you're partial to those clothes I'll get them cleaned but the stench of that place needs to be removed from us both before we discuss what I will be expecting from you."

The drive takes them to a ferri before they get into another car before finally pulling into a city. They reach a street where modern style shops and cafes intermix. Most are two stories and the one they pull to a stop in front of is one such place. Getting out he leads the way around the back where a garage is seen. Entering a doorway in the back a stairway going up to the second floor is taken then a large open is stepped into.

They enter a large room that houses the kitchen in the back left, the whole left half a living room with wood and leather fixtures, a dining area in the bottom left and once they get further in a hallway is seen by the living room leading further back to what would presumably be the bedrooms and such. The whole theme seems to be modern fixtures, wooden floors and traditional Eastern accents.

Fiore did as the other told, allowing Kaito to adjust him as was needed of him. So this was it.. it was more simple than Fiore thought it would be. He tended to overthink things, finding them more complicated than was necessary. "I will remember it, most certainly.. seems easy enough," Fiore spoke, giving his master a slight nod.

As he was being led out of the building, the young slave managed to catch a glimpse of the training the men and women gave the little pets they bought. Fiore lightly bit his bottom lip, wondering what it would be like to be the one on top. He'd never experienced it, making it an all the more enticing thought. But with this man, his master, he doubted such a day would ever come to pass. He remained quiet for a while once stepping into the car, hands on his lap and eyes fixated on the soft fingers. "I would prefer to be out of these clothes and into something different or nothing at all. They leave me with more than bitter memories of my previous caretaker," Fiore spoke honestly.

Reaching his new home and stepping into the rather large room, Fiore took in his surroundings and found them a thousand times more pleasing than what he was used to. Before he was given any further direction, he asked, "Am I your.. first? I will be completely honest, master.. I was not the first nor the last 'trainee' in my previous household. I must say.. although I despised him with every fiber of my being, I felt a spark of.. jealousy." Fiore was known by his previous owner to constantly speak his mind and question things, whether or not the time was appropriate. He did it intentionally at some times, indulging in the pleasure-filled punishments he received. Fiore angered a lot of people and he wondered if Kaito would be one of them.

Kaito gives a nod at the response. "That is fine with me. I can use the clothing for projects. It'd be a shame to toss out perfectly good silk when it can be re-purposed." He replies while stretching out a bit now that they're in the car and moving. The tension that had built up as he'd approached and entered the 'business' was fading away in the same manner.

At the question he turns and raises an eyebrow. Studying the slim male before him, he considers him seriously for a moment before tilting his head slightly to one side. "Yes and no. I am no stranger to 'owning' or being someone's Master, but I have never bought a person to keep as I have you. Though I have don'e auctions for fundraising purposes and bought others at events such as those, but they were for a specific length of time with rules from both parties involved." He finally answers.

"Were you jealous of the others he spent time with, or of him?" He asks for clarification as it could be a key aspect to his new found companion's personality. Motioning for the other to follow, Kaito goes deeper into his home and enters what is clearly his room. Not giving Fiore much time to look around, they go into an open door that leads to a large master bath. There's a separate shower with a glass wall, a jacuzzi tub and a double sink along with a toilet. Waving at the tub and bath he indicates the other to step forward. "You can use whichever you like though don't take too long. I'll set clothes for you on the bed before I get us some dinner. Come out to the kitchen when you're finished."

Orders given he turns and leaves the other to do as told. While outwardly calm and seemingly unconcerned whether or not his orders will be listened to and followed, inwardly he wonders if his new 'pet' will start testing boundaries right away or wait a little bit. Curious he grins a bit while looking to see what he has available and begins to make a simple homemade chicken Caesar salad and some soup as he waits.

Fiore's brows furrowed at the other's explanation, in time letting out a small, silent breath of relief. He was his first permanent slave and hopefully his only one from now on. What concerned him was the question which followed. He bit his lower lip, anxious, unsure if being honest was the right thing to do. No matter the consequences which have played in his head, he went with the truth anyways. "Both.. it depended on how I was feeling on a certain day," he replied, following his master into the bedroom. He quickly realized what it was, his cheeks turning a light shade of red for a moment. No, he thought, shaking his head a bit. That would come later when his master saw fit. Unless he tried provoking him, that is.

"Don't take too long..," Fiore repeated quietly to himself with a small nod after Kaito left him. "Shower it is, then." Eagerly removing his clothes, he folded them and set them off to the side before stepping into the shower. Turning it on after several seconds, the black-haired male began to indulge in the warm, persistent water raining on his back. It had been a long time since he took a shower in particular, as it was typically meant for his former owner. It made the job faster.. more efficient. Fiore hummed in pleasure, glad to be rid of the horrid smell of the place in which he was sold at. Soon enough, it would be replaced by his master's scent.

Finished with cleaning himself after a whole ten minutes, heeding Kaito's words, Fiore took to drying himself with a towel he found draping over the jacuzzi. After a few more minutes he returned to the bedroom stark naked, but he quickly stepped towards the clothes set out for him and began to put them on. Anything was better than what he previously wore and so he was more than happy to accept whatever his master provided. When he was done he looked at a mirror, frowning lightly and brushing his still-damp hair out of his face. He shouldn't have been taking his merry time looking at himself, but he couldn't stop. The dove grey eyes he saw staring curiously back at him were something he did not see very often.

Shaking his head, Fiore looked away from the mirror and hurried himself out of his master's bedroom. Walking towards the kitchen, he curiously peered inside and avoided looking directly at Kaito when he noted his presence. At first he fidgeted a bit with his hair, but he got into the proper position and awaited further orders after saying quietly, "I am finished, master."

At the response he pauses, then tilts his head in acknowledgement of the answer before leaving the other be to wash up. That little tidbit of information let him know that if nothing else he's envied his former trainer for being the dominant one in the relationship. It's something important to keep in mind as it might become a contending point in their relationship as it develops.

Kaito had left out a button down top and some lounge pants. His bulk alone made the items nearly made Fiore drown in them. The sight causes his lips to twitch as he fights back a smile at the sight. It was... Adorable. Taking in that Fiore remembered to go into position, he allows a pleased smile to appear on his face. "You remembered. That's good." Going over he carefully brushes some hair out of his new pet's face. "There's a brush in a drawer under one of the sinks in the bathroom. You may get it to brush your hair and take time to dry it a little more if you wish. After you're done take a seat at the counter." Waving a hand at the seating-counter island divide between the kitchen and living room, he turns back to continuing making food.

Once done he sets one place for Fiore and then settles himself down on a seat beside it. Reaching for his glass of water he takes a long swallow as he waits for the other to finish and rejoin him. After both of them are seated, he starts to eat and indicate for the other to do so as well. "Now then, besides sex were you taught any other skills or abilities?" He asks while taking a bite of salad, watching Fiore out of the corner of his eye.

Fiore nodded slightly, backtracking to the bedroom with a rather quick pace to grab a brush. If he had gone any faster, there was no guarantee that he wouldn't trip over his own pants. They were huge, but comfortable and that was all that mattered. He began brushing his hair - after drying his hair again with the towel, that is - and undid one of the buttons of his shirt with dexterity for using only his free hand. Fiore smiled a bit, thinking that his master might appreciate it a little if he showed a tad more skin.

Fiore returned and took his seat when he was finished, staring down at the food he was given. As he was about to take a bite of his salad, his master asked what he was taught before he was sold away. Other than sex, that is. Subconsciously running fingers through his hair, he replied anxiously, "Other than.. that, I can cook fairly well and know how to do other chores around the house. I'm unsure how important it will turn out to be, but I was taught to write formally by one of the older slaves."

He took a single bite out of his salad, chewing and swallowing and allowing another little smile to creep onto his face. "Would you like me to cook for you starting tomorrow?" Fiore asked, casually taking a sip of water and afterwards going straight back to the salad.

Kaito nods feeling a bit relieved that he doesn't have to babysit or train the other to do things around the house. "That's good. While having someone to have regular sex with is a plus, it is not the main or only reason I got you." He takes a few more bites before continuing. "Taking care of the house and meals will also be a good portion of your duties. I tend to get distracted when working on projects and forget to take care of things around here. And when not working on commissions I'm running my store downstairs."

Glancing over he does take notice of more skin being shown and fights back a smile. He's enjoying the sight to be sure, but he's wondering how much of it is the other trying to butter him up and how much of it is just Fiore being himself. "So a few basic rules to start off with are: You are not to leave the house without me or permission, you'll be expected to keep things clean, my work office is off limits unless I give permission for you to come in, and don't let anyone in unless I tell you I'm expecting someone. In that case I'll give you a name and description so you know who to expect, but guests are rare so that shouldn't be an issue." This is of course in addition to the expected aspect of their relationship.

Finishing his food he looks at the other while licking his fork clean. "Any questions?"

Fiore remained attentive whilst his master was speaking, but he continued to eat while he was being talked to. Being unable to leave without Kaito by his side was a given, considering what he was. However, the one thing that piqued his interest was the part concerning the work office. He wondered why, why he wasn't allowed to go in there without permission. Was there something in there he shouldn't know about? Though his curiosity was sparked, Fiore felt little desire to sneak in someplace like that but wondered about the punishment for doing so. He let his imagination run wild when thinking of being disciplined, at times causing the young slave's cheeks to turn red for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

As he finished his food, Fiore looked up to see his master was done as well, asking if he had any questions and at the same time licking the fork. He held in his breath, heart beginning to pick up its pace. His master didn't mean it like that, did he? In an attempt to calm himself, Fiore took a hell of a long sip of his water, nearly drinking it all up. Setting the cup down, he stared down at the empty plate. "No," he replied quietly, eyes calmly narrowing. Feeling as though he had a bit of salad dressing left on his lips, he licked them in the same fashion Kaito did to his silverware.

Kaito watches Fiore and raises an eyebrow not buying the answering, but watches in appreciation of the other drawing attention to his lips. "That so? Alright then." He says slowly letting it be known that he doesn't fully buy that answer. Still, he gives a rolling shrug and lets it go. This time. Standing up he waves at the dishes. "Since I cooked I think it's fair you clean while I get my turn in the shower." With a grin he tucks some hair behind Fiore's ear before heading back towards his room.

"I have some books and a TV you can use if you like, otherwise feel free to enjoy the bed. I'll take you to get clothes tomorrow." With a grin he continues on his way humming. Part of him wonders how bold and forward his little Fiore will be. Or if he'll just be a bit of a tease but too shy to really do anything.

Fiore gulped, feeling his breath shake as his hair was brushed back behind his ear. He may have just been bought, but he was already desiring more than just a simple touch to his face. The male held back a frown, disappointed at how much he was craving his master's attention. "O-Of course," Fiore said before Kaito left, getting out of his seat when he did. With diligence he got to the dishes, cleaning them off by hand and placing them back in their homes afterwards.

He moved to his master's bedroom once he finished, hearing the shower run as he entered. Biting his lip lightly, Fiore stepped towards the bed and slipped under the covers. He insisted on sitting up until Kaito got out of the shower, intending on waiting until he got what he desired. Unless, of course, his master wouldn't give it to him, in which case he would have to just suck it up.

Kaito suppresses a chuckle hearing the other's shaking breath and stutter. In the shower he allows the hot water to ease the sore spots from the tension built up from the short journey to go get his pet. Ideas are already starting to form for his pet's first experience of his main purpose. Leather for sure, with some silk in the mix. Ropes, cuffs, or straps? So many options and his little Fiore would look good in all of them.

Finished with his shower he steps out and starts to dry off with a towel. Not bothering with clothes he steps out into the bedroom and is unsurprised to see the other male in the bed. Though seeing Fiore apparently waiting for him specifically is a bit surprising. Tossing the towel in the nearby hamper he continues his way to the bed. The bit of light there is causes the one piercing he has to give off a glint now and then as he walks, the cock piercing teasingly seen in part as he walks but never in full and then hidden by the edge of the high sitting bed. "Still up pet? You're not waiting on me now are you?" He rumbles out with a playful grin.

Fiore turned his head towards at his master, eyes wide as he took in all of the other man's body. His lips parted, struggling to find something else to do other than gawk. As Kaito stepped towards the bed, he caught a glimpse of the piercing and felt his breath hitch in his throat. He fidgeted with the collar of his shirt, watching his master approach with anxiety. At the sight of his master, he became more aroused than right after they ate their dinner.

"Of course, master.. why wouldn't I wait for you? I.. ah," Fiore trailed off, wanting to lay out what he wanted through actions more than words. Slipping his legs over the covers, the black-haired male crawled up behind Kaito and wrapped his arms around his waist with a more than tender touch. Fiore rested his cheek against his master's back, letting out a soft and inviting hum before saying, "Tonight, I.. need you, master. Please.. end my suffering." He was ashamed at how sexually frustrated he was, desiring to touch and be touched until he couldn't take it any longer. If it were anyone else, he wouldn't be acting like this, but it was Kaito.. he couldn't help himself.

A bit taken back by the other's actions, but also intrigued. His new companion seems to be a bit of an interesting mix of personality quirks though it is good to see that Fiore isn't afraid to vocalize his needs. "That's a good pet..." He rumbles lightly stroking the hands and arms wrapped around him. "It's always good to tell your master how you feel. Just remember that it's my choice on what you need and will receive." The reminder is softly and gently spoken as he turns around to look down at the form pressed against him.

Pushing a hand through Fiore's still damp hair, he pets the other a few times. "Tonight though, I am in agreement. We need to bond a little don't we?" He hums while fisting his hand and giving a sharp tug to the other's hair to force him to look up. Leaning down he gives a light kiss at first, little more than a pressing of lips, before pulling back. With a nip and tug to the lower lip he kisses the other more firmly, his tongue sliding in to get a good taste of the other while mapping out the inside of Fiore's mouth to lay claim to it.

By the time he pulls back to give them both a chance to breathe, he has Fiore on his back against the bed with him leaning over the other. Releasing his hold on the soft silky strands of hair, his hand slides along a soft cheek then down the exposed column of Fiore's throat, pausing for a moment for his thumb to stroke along the pulse, then continues on down along the other's body. When he reaches the waistband of the borrowed pants, he gives a tug as he takes in the sight of the arousal trapped under it. A pleased look crosses his face as he gives it a squeeze through the fabric.

"How is it you need me pet?" He asks, his voice low and husky while looking up the pretty male's face as he gives the flesh in his hand another squeeze. His own cock has started to harden giving Fiore a better glimpse at what his master has if he's able to get look.

Fiore nearly melted into nothing due to his master's gentle touch, appreciating the sensual nature of it. Once Kaito turned, the slave's face pushed itself into his chest and he closed his eyes. If it was just this, he wouldn't mind. However, Fiore's eyes shot open at the tug of his hair, his gaze fixed on his master's. It turned half-lidded, bringing his arms up and around Kaito's neck with his hands snaking into and entangling themselves in locks of the other man's red hair. It was only after he did that that he began kissing back with the same intensity if not more so, desiring to taste his master. Fiore started showing his more possessive side, demanding Kaito's attention and willing to be equally as rough until he got what he wanted. Surely, he knew this trait of his would get him into trouble in the future.

Fiore let go of his master's hair when his back hit the bed with a light thud, allowing Kaito to explore his body with his hand wherever he pleased. At the squeeze of the fabric with his arousal underneath, Fiore let out the first of many moans of pleasure at his master's home. "Ah, master, I.. I want you to mark me as your own. Kiss me, bite me, remove me of my status as a virgin.. do whatever pleases you," he spoke, nearly interrupted by another tiny noise escaping his mouth. He began to wonder if Kaito would let him do the same back to him.. not that it would ever happen as his master seemed to him as a far more dominant type.

Kaito chuckles as he roughly nips at Fiore's neck. "Such a demanding little thing aren't you? I can already tell you'll be keeping me on my toes." Not at all bothered by that, he gives another squeeze to the flesh in his hand before giving it a few teasing strokes then roughly yanks the pants down and off of the other. Leaning back, he takes in the sight of his pet. Seeing the pretty slim form sprawled out on his bed flushed, aroused, and only in one of his shirts nearly instantly has him hard.

Sliding his hands up along the slim calves to under the knees, he spreads the other wide enough to slide between them while enjoying the view. "Even if I hadn't planned on claiming you, this sight would bring down a much better man than I." Moving his hands up further, he cups the firm pert ass, fingers spreading the cheeks as he lifts up to get a better view while pulling him closer. Grinning down at the other, he gives a rough bite to the inside of one thigh leaving a deep indent of his teeth amidst a forming bruise. "Don't worry pet, I plan on leaving you well marked and satiated."

Shifting them slightly, he lowers his head while raising the other some more and begins making his way down each thigh leaving numerous marks in his wake and teasing the sensitive areas he comes across. Leaving a mark right where Fiore's cock meets his sack, he glances up as his teeth scrape against the skin while his breath taunts the flesh most begging for his attention. Adjusting once more, he puts one leg over his shoulder and presses two fingers of the now free hand against his companion's lips and not stopping until they're in and soon moving much like he'll be doing elsewhere soon. As his fingers push into the mouth he plans on getting to know and use well, he finally grants the other a bit of reprieve by giving a long lick along Fiore's length before sucking on the leaking tip.

At his master's words, Fiore revealed a brief, complacent smile. I will keep you on your toes.. that's one way to put it, he thought, bringing up one hand to gently runs its fingers along the skin of his neck where Kaito bit. He began to wonder how his master would feel if he gave him a little nip back. As he stared up at Kaito, who was taking in the sight he thought must be incredibly arousing, he thought about it for a while and subconsciously licked his lips.

The slim male suppressed a small whimper when he received the first bite to his thigh, resting his head on the bed sheets with a tiny thud and letting out more and more moans mixed with pain and pleasure as the marking continued. He could feel the tip of his cock leak out little amounts of pre, believing his body was eagerly awaiting what was to come. For a second, Fiore struggled to accept his master's fingers into his mouth out of sheer reflexes, but parted his lips and allowed them to enter. He languidly dragged his tongue up the underside of the fingers, giving Kaito a small taste of what he was to expect in the future. A long, muffled moan escaped him as his master's own tongue trailed up his length.

Whenever the fingers were to leave his mouth, Fiore took it as an opportunity to push himself to sit up and support himself with one hand behind his back. No matter the consequences, he did it anyways and took the free hand to run its fingers through his master's hair. Oh, how it felt so soft. "Would you like to be pleased as well, master? It wouldn't be fair for you if I receive all of the attention," Fiore spoke in a tender voice, his silvery gaze turning to one of pure seduction.

Kaito gives a low laugh, sending vibrations along the skin and the slightly damp bit of flesh he'd just licked. "Oh, I shall be pleased pet. No need to worry, but perhaps if you're still worried about my pleasure after I see to both of us then we can figure something out." He lets his teeth dig into the soft skin slightly while his slicked fingers rub teasingly against the other's puckered entrance.

Lifting himself up with one last swipe of his tongue along Fiore's length, he watches the other's face as one finger continues to loosen and tease him enough for the finger to push in. "I hope that tonight won't be too boring or disappointing for you." He murmurs while moving the finger in that glorious tight heat, trying to stretch and ease it enough for the second one to push in. After getting the other prepared as much as he can with his two fingers, he reaches out and grabs a bottle of lube he'd tossed on the bed before his shower.

Opening it he reslicks his fingers then slicks the stretched entrance before pouring and spreading it on his own flesh. With a low hiss, he looks down at Fiore spread beneath him. "I hope you're ready. Remember to breathe and bare down." Leaning forward he gives a nip to the slim male's lip before kissing him as he lines the tip of cock and starts to push in.

"N-No, I'm sure it won't be boring or disappointing, master.. nn-" Fiore spoke up, but was cut off by the finger being inserted into him. He turned his head slightly as he followed Kaito's hand, seeing the lube and watching him snatch it up. He'd seen the bottle when he entered the bedroom while his master was taking a shower, but he was too focused on thinking of Kaito and in turn paid very little attention to it.

The slim young man stared up at his master as the other was preparing himself and speaking to him. Fiore's cheeks turned a somewhat deep shade of red, taking in a deep breath in preparation for what was to come. He was slightly comforted by the kiss, proceeding to wrap his arms around Kaito as he did so. As Fiore was still a virgin, the moment that his master began entering him brought him slight pain. It was only until he got all the way in that he grew less tense and more relaxed.

"That's it." Kaito murmurs feeling the other trying to relax or at least not tense up. The feeling of initially pushing in is always an interesting experience thanks to his piercing. He can feel it move slightly and the extra pressure from it pressing into the other. Still, it helps stimulate his own pleasure as well as give a nice extra bit of stimulation to his partner. Though it's made for some interesting oral experiences for those not used to servicing those with genital piercings.

Once the tip is in, he pauses for a moment then works with small thrusts to slowly push his way further in but giving the other time to adjust as he does so, until fully seated. Sliding his hands soothingly along his slim companion's sides, he studies Fiore's expression to judge where he's at. Giving a few moments to let him adjust more, he encourages teh long slim legs to wrap around his waist so that Fiore can have a bit more support. Once he judges that it's alright to move, Kaito begins with slow thrusts while a hand wanders and begin to tease Fiore's nipples through the fabric of the shirt.