Invaders (private, YellowPerch & ame101 [18+] )

YellowPerch

Ame blushed at levs comment. He takes off his shirt and tosses on the floor then looks back at lev. "Your leaving soon. You think I'm just going to let you leave without having fun." Ame looked into Lev's eyes. He was going to miss him. He was going to miss being near him. He was trying to keep himself together and distract him by doing stuff with Lev.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• ame101

Lev laughed and cocked a brow at his response. "Is that what this is?" He ran a thumb over the now exposed waist above Ame's pants line. "Well then, show me Ame. Show me how fun this can be." His voice dropped into a seductive whisper as he licked at his lips, staring back into the pleasant view of he others eyes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ame blushed. He put on a pouting face. "Now your just making fun of me arent you." He looks away and crosses his arms. "Maybe I will just leave you the way you are" he continues to look away. "Yup thats what I'll do"

Lev couldn't help but chuckle at the pouting Ame. "Making fun of you? My love, there is no way I'd be making fun of you. Ever." He brought his hands around the back of Ame and traced down his butt. He slowly eased down until he was where Ame's entrance would be. Through his pants, Lev rubbed Ame's butt until the other gave in on ignoring him."

Ame started turning red when lev started to rouch him he didn't look at him and tried ot to give in to lev but after a few rubs Ame couldn't help but give in. He was melting at the touch of levs fingers. He laid hes stomch on levs chest and moaned softly as lev touched him.

Lev chuckled as the other finally gave in to his touches and rested against him. He let on hand travel back up Ame's back and rest against the nape of his neck. He played with the hair he caught through his fingers and kissed the top of his head. Then with his other hand, Lev slipped into Ame's pants and began trailing down, with one finger, Ame's middle. Until he reached his entrance and slowly pressed two fingers against him.

Ame heard lev chuckle when he gave in. He didnt care. It felt good and he would let lev do whatever he wanted to him. He let lev play with his hair he liked it. When lev pressed to fingers into him he arched his back a bit and let out a soft moan.

Lev pressed further, licking his lips as he did so. His two fingers pushed inside and soon Lev was scissoring Ame apart. He was going to be gentle, and he was going to make sure Ame was completely prepared before Lev entered him. The last thing he wanted was to hurt Ame again like he had before. Lev started thrusting his fingers in and out of Ame while still scissoring him whenever he pushed back in. "Moan for me, Ame."

Ame continued to moan softly until lev got a little harder he then started moaning a little louder. Ame leaned into lev and kissed him. He then licked his lips with his tounge he slides his tounge in levs mouth and plays with the others tounge as lev continues fingering him. Ame moans in levs mouth as they make out.

"That's right Ame, moan more, louder." Lev was clearly starting love this more then he should when his fingering continued Ame started to moan louder and louder. Then suddenly Ame leaned down and captured Lev into a kiss. Lev was not surprised, but he never once closed his eyes, eyeing Ame like a hawk. He felt the other trail his tongue across his own lips and Lev quickly gave him access. In an instant Lev felt Ame's tongue in his mouth, playing with his own. Lev smiled in this kiss and continued his assault on Ame's entrance.

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!

Ame pulled back from the kiss and let out a moan as Lev continued to finger him. He looks at lev panting a little. "I want you in me" he said in between a moan. Ame was feeling really good. He loved every moment of this with lev.

Lev was still able to go longer with the kiss, but Ame had broken it to moan and lift himself up. Lev licked his lips as some saliva escaped. His eyes narrowed with lust as Ame's moaning want for Lev was heard. Lev thrust his fingers inside Ame one last time before pulling out and holding his waist. "Well, come on then. Help yourself to this big slab of meat." Lev wiggled his brows in a perverted manner as he chuckled with amusement.

Ame blushed at lev's comment. Ame sits there panting softly for a minute when lev pulls out. Ame goes down on lev and unzips his pants with his teeth while hes doing this he looks up at Lev blushing.

Lev chuckled as Ame blushed uncontrollably. When he removed his fingers and Ame moved to unzip Lev's pants with his own teeth, Lev watched Ame like a hawk. He rose on on elbow watching the younger, and with his other hand ran his fingers through Ame's hair. "That's it Ame."

Ame blushes. Once levs pants were unziped he unsnapped the pants. Ame pulls down levs pants a bit and pulls down his underwear to reveal his member. Ame looks at it and licks his lips. He goes down in lev a starts licking his member all over while doing this he looks at lev straight in the eyes.

Lev chuckled again, he enjoyed a blushing Ame, moving slowly across him. He heard the sound of his zipper, felt and heard the pop of the button, and watch closely as Ame pulled his pant and boxers down slightly to reveal his rock hard erection. Lev caught the liking of the other's lips and nearly growled with anticipation, but he held the sound back. Suddenly Ame lowered again, and instantly began licking Lev's erection. Lev gripped onto Ame's hair gently and moaned as he looked at Ame as much as the other looked at him.

Ame continues to lick lev's member and enjoying the sounds of lev moaning and running his hands through hia hair. He indeed enjoyed this. After a bit Ame then puts lev's member in his mouth and starts moving his head up and down doing a bobing motion.

Lev watched Ame intensely. He didn't think he'd be seeing such an amazing view of the other so soon. Ame continued licking Lev's erection until he suddenly switched and took Lev into his mouth. He clenched his teeth and gripped Ame's hair a little tighter. "A-Ame...good." Lev chuckled as his own voice became raspy.

Ame continued to bob his head up and down. Hearing levs moan was amazing. He loved hearing lev moan for him just like lev loved to hear ame moan for him. Ame kept bobing after a bit he stops moves away and licks his lips. "Want me to continue or shall I ride you in me?~" ame said in a seductive voice.

Lev continued to moan quietly as Ame gave him a blowjob. It was the first time he'd ever gotten one really. Even after realizing he was gay at such a young age. His hand tightened again in Ame's hair, but as soon as he stopped, did Lev's grip loosen. Lev looked up at Ame with the most lustful look he could have managed. And at Ame's amazing proposal, Lev let out a groan and pulled Ame close to him by the back of his neck. "God Ame, your getting sexier and sexier by the moment. Go ahead, ride me."

Ame licked his lips when lev said he wanted him to ride him. When lev said was getting sexier and sexier he blushed. he then pulled his own pants and underwear down and put lev's member to his enterence. He slowly started to push down on his member moaning softly as lev enters him.

Lev watched like a predator as Ame pulled away slightly to remove his own pants. As he rose over Lev's erection, the older male licked his lips at the sight and held Ame's hips for support. He didn't need to apply pressure, or force him down, as Ame was easily doing it himself. The moans from the other soon got to Lev, and as soon as he was half way inside Ame's entrance, he bucked his hips up, meting Ame the rest of the way.

Ame moaned loud when lev bucked his hips and now all the way inside him. Ame leans in and kisses lev deeply before he starts moving up and down on Lev's member. Ame breaks away from the kiss and lets out another moan as he continues to move up and down on lev.

Lev love Ed the sounds the other made, it made him feel he was doing something right in their love making. When Lev bucked up into him, he grinned at the moan he received in return. He watched as Ame leaned forward and kissed him, which Lev was all but please to return. He started thrusting into Ame as the other started moving on his own and instantly managed to start bucking against Ame's prostate. Ame broke the kiss and moaned out. Lev growled out Ame's name himself as their motions continued.

Ame continued to move up and down on lev's member. He couldnt help but moan as he moved on his member. It felt good. When lev bucked into him once more he moaned a little loud. He couldn't resist. It just felt good and he wasnt about to hide it from Lev.