Request standalone books

randomly

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
da. While waiting for the Gaslight Mysteries and Dangrous Ground series (requests approved) to be uploaded when you are free, could I also request a few standalone books come with good rating on good read please? Really appreciate your time and the effort.

1. Rooks & Romanticide by J.I.Radke

2. Josh Laynon standalone books

2.1 Irregulars

2.2 His for the Holidays

2.3 The Dickens with love

2.4 a Ghost of a chance

2.5 in plain sight

2.6 in sunshine or in shadow

2.7 winter kill

2.8 murder in pastel

I know this request is farfetched with such a long list but I'm a huge fan of Josh Laynon - so any book uploaded will make my day. Thanks again

da

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• randomly

• Suida

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I'm sorry for the delay. The reason actually is that I don't have book #5 of the Gaslight Mysteries. Can't remember approving Dangerous Ground Series tho but sure I can upload them. XD

If you want I can upload the first 4 books from Erin O'Quinn's Gaslight Series next. And then the standalone books plus Dangerous Ground Series by Josh Lanyon one by one. (;

Hi

. Oops sorry got your pen name wrongly in earlier post. And thanks for replying my message so quickly. Dangerous ground was requested by someone else which has been approved.

As for the Gaslight Mysteries if you could upload the 4 books first then yeahhhh. I mean it's weekend and that would be wonderful . But do take your time I know you have many other requests from many other users too. Thanks again for sharing and esp the time taken. Best !

Oh I did? I admit I lose track of some requests now and then and I have a hard time to decide between fulfilling requests and uploading new released books. Anyway I'll try my best. (; Will upload today Erin O'Quinn and then some new releases. After that I can continue with Josh Lanyon. -I hope so- XP

Hi Suida. Apologize. I just checked the requesting thread and you are right. You did not include the request for dangerous ground series from hsin and body lover in your approval list. I think I must have wanted to request the same series and then saw someone put it up so I end up waiting. Sorry sorry. 😖

Thank you. Thank you. I am already half way into the 1st book of the series and it does not disappoint. Thanks Suida.