Junjou Romantica Characters

aoichan23

Can anyone paint me a clearer picture on Usami Akihiko (Usagi-san)?

I really don't get it...sure he's simple-minded (gets happy with commoner chocolate, toys etc) which is why he gets jealous easily. Very straight forward in what he wants (writing and Misaki) and only wants to do what he wants to do... but after rereading the manga again I got confused with his motivations. In ch.80/act. 39 wherein Misaki wants to work hard to get people's approval of their relationship after talking with Usagi-san's dad...Usagi-san says that he can't and that he feels uneasy?? Ugh so confused as to why, can anyone help??

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1330tango

• ForbiddenOath

• fan_yaoi

• aoichan23

Ok I must say something.. I have no idea what you mean, Im a fan of this manga and Reading it at the moment but I never noticed usagi san beeing uneasy... I have been trying to find the Place you mention but I dont find it.... Oh Lord I feel really stupied Im a huge fan of this manga and I dont know what part you are talking about..

:_red_fox 11 :Red_fox10:

I think that Usagi is afraid of losing Misaki so that when Misaki says that he wants to stay with him, he can be less worried. Now that Misaki is going to graduate from University, everybody is talking about Misaki moving out and living on his own and that worries Usagi too. Usagi also lets his dad get into his head sometimes.

This is just my two cents but I think the biggest part of Usagi-san just afraid of letting Misaki feels any sort of pain, because Misaki struggles very hard to be with him from the first and every chapter after. Misaki fights with his feelings and making excuses for the way he feels even though he knows he's in love with Usagi-san but he's just afraid. Usagi-san just doesn't want Misaki having to choose, himself he could careless what people think about his personal life but I think he cares about what others will think or say toward Misaki. If Misaki decides to come out for him, I think it'd break him if Misaki is in pain and he was the cause.