A Newbie Is Here!

Hiroshi_

Hello, I'm new to this forum. My name is Hiro or Hiroshi and I'm an otaku! I've always wanted to look for a place to role play and find people with similar interest as mine, and here I am. I think I'm going to have a great time here, and please teach me if there's anything I need to know for this forum. Thank you so much!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xKai

• Suida

• Kokuran

• Hiroshi_

Hello Hiro. Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

It's nice to meet you, Hiroshi, and welcome to the forum. Good to know you're thinking positively about being in a community. No doubt you'll meet many people who you'll soon consider great friends.

Feel free to ask the other members if you have questions and be sure to visit the FAQ every now and then as it will answer most of your questions regarding the forum.

Take care, and have fun!

Hi Hiro!

Welcome, this is a great Place. Lots and lots of nice people.

I dont do RP so mutch cuz Im not good at it but lots of other do so Im sure you will like it here :)

Welcom again and dont forget to Watch Kung fu panda 3, Im so in love with that film right now.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hello, nice to meet ya~ I'm Natsuki Lao. Welcome to Yaoi Otaku, Have fun joining here we will welcome you open arms~.. hehehe

Hello

and Welcome to the forum.

wish you a great time and lots of fun here. :)

Hello, I'm new to this forum. My name is Hiro or Hiroshi and I'm an otaku! I've always wanted to look for a place to role play and find people with similar interest as mine, and here I am. I think I'm going to have a great time here, and please teach me if there's anything I need to know for this forum. Thank you so much!

Welcome to YO. Nice to meet you Hiro, please enjoy your stay. ~Maya