The Lost General [18+] (YellowPerch x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

YC can have any job he wants and be whatever kind of seme you deem best. YC, wakes in the middle of the night to find MC unconscious, wet, and freezing on your door step. After removing the wet clothes it is shocking to see the male has a tattoo on his left shoulder/back/arm of a general. What's even stranger is that the kid only looks about 16. When he finally wakes, MC doesn't remember anything and spends a while sort of disorient.

[/hr]

a6f82b759e8b340234e0a72b1a6a181c.jpg

Name: Yuushio Heiba [First, Last]

Weapon choice: Sword

Height: 5'5

Weight: 135 lbs

Blood type: O

Personality: Hard to tell but for the most part, calm and quiet. Sort of curious about things.

History: Unknown due to lack of memory.

[/hr]

*Huff... Huff* A male carrying a long sword was stumbling about in the rain spaced out and out of breath. He had been running for a long time but why? For what reason did he run and who was he even running from? That stuff was unknown, in fact, everything was unknown. Who he was, where he was, and what he was doing were pieces of information he lacked. The male collapsed at someone's door step hitting the door before crumpling onto the ground in a small pile or tired male.

He continued to gasp for air, his vision blurry and slowly, everything went dark. The male passed out and his sword slipped from his fingers and clattered on the door step next to him. The strange guy had no form of id on him and was only wearing a soaked white, long-sleeved collared shirt and black pants with black combat boots. Everything was soaked all the way through and the male was left shivering slightly.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• YellowPerch

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Kai Futomi

Weapon choice:Long Distance Rifle

Height: 5'11

Weight:155lbs

Blood type:O

Personality: Stubborn, quiet, uninterested in the world, normally has a harsh tone of speech-but can have a soft spot for cute things(or just kids).

History: He had a family consisting of both parents and a younger sister. But due to an outbreak of drug wars his family was murdered in cold blood. Because he wasn't there, he managed to survive and swore revenge on those who killed his family. Two years after their death he found and killed those men. because of his interest with guns he decided to self train himsefl with them and became hired gun. Three years later he now has several rich clients who hire him to kill at his beck and call.

It had been one hell of a night. Not only did he lose his target, due to his client's on stupidity, but now he was soaked and cold. Kai hated the rain, it reminded him too much of the night of his family's death. He threw his leather jacket on the floor by the front door just after kicking his shoes off, then his vest in the hallway to the kitchen, his socks came after and soon enough his white shirt. Everything was cold and wet, but all he cared about was grabbing a cold can of beer and smoking a butt. In one go he had finished the alcohol and in the next minute he was lighting up a cigarette. He stood in the kitchen until he was done before continuing into the bathroom to take a hot shower.

He was just about to enter the bathroom when he heard a strange thud from the front of his apartment. From where the bathroom was he could see the front door, so when he looked and didn't see anything he only shrugged it off and continued. But then came a clanging sound, metal hitting the ground. A bit irked upon being disturbed from his shower, Kai clicked his tongue and went to the door, swinging it open. He was prepared to yell at whoever it was disturbing him, but unfortunately he wasn't able to. Collapsed upon his stoop ws a young man dressed as lightly as he had just been before he stripped down to just his pants. He knelt down to take a better look. "Hey, kid, you alright?"

By the time the home owner had come out, the young kid was completely unconscious. His skin was very pale and his eyes were dark as if he'd not slept in a long while. The male was still panting slightly unable to calm down, shivering in the cold. He'd been conditioned to withstand low temperatures, however, he was weak now and unconscious so he couldn't do anything about it even if he wanted to.

Several hours later, as the morning sun was starting to rise, the kid finally woke up and blinked a few times before sitting up. He blocked his dark purple eyes from the incoming rays of sun before glancing around the room. "Where am I?" he muttered weakly. The stranger looked like a little kid just waking from a nap but he just wanted to go back to sleep.

After asking his question and receiving no answer he clicked his tongue again. "Out cold, huh? Damn it" He didn't want to have to take care of a kid, especially one he didn't know. But he'd rather bring him inside then leave him right outside on his stoop. He scratched the back of his head before standing up and stepping outside to grab him. He wasn't a body builder, but he knew how to keep in shape. So it was no effort for him to pick up the kid toss him over his shoulder and grab his sword laying beside him. Inside, Kai tossed the kid on his bed and made sure to remove his wet clothes. He'd be damned if he allowed his sheets to get soaked with water. Once he was finished he saw nothing unusual about the kid besides his pale skin. Turning away, Kai retrieved a wet cloth from the bathroom closet and returned with it. He then placed the cloth on the kid's forehead in order to help his fever.

That night Kai had decided to sleep on the couch after taking a hot shower. He figured he would be safe enough for now, with no signs of the kid waking up any time soon. The following day, morning broke through the curtains of his windows, waking him entirely too early for his liking. Again only dressed in just sweat pants, Kai stood up to make him a cup of coffee. Turning on the coffee maker he figured he'd check in on the kid. When he entered the room he was still sleeping. But just before leaving the room the kid started stirring. When he mumbled out to himself, Kai answered low and slow.

"Currently, your in my house. Sleeping in my bed."

"Who are you?" The next question came as soon as the teen managed to lock his eyes on the helpful stranger. He then thought for a moment trying to remember something but even his name seemed to be lost. What was happening? "How'd I get here? Do you... know my name?" The questions were only making his head hurt more. The kid placed his hand to his head and closed his eyes cringing to the pain he felt. He started panting again and the arm that was supporting him almost gave out.

"What happened to me?" He only hoped the other could answer the questions though it was doubtful. The kid's face was a bit red and he his slight fever from the night before was now a lot worse and showed no signs of breaking.

"My name is Kai. Kai Futomi." He stepped further into the room, walking towards the end of the bed. He watched as the kid's eyes seemed to unfocus and his skin pale even more. He could tell the fever was worsening. "Unfortunately I don't know your name." Before Kai couldn't finish answering his questions the kid almost completely fainted again. He shot to the side of his bed, ushering him to slowly lay back down. "I don't know how you ended up at my place. I found you collapsed at my front door. So I brought you in here."

Kai laid the back of his hand to the kids forehead. Definitely burning up. "You need to get some more rest. Then maybe you can recall what happened to you. Its morning though, so, want something to eat? All I have his eggs and bread though." He waited for the kid to answer before he moved away from the bed. He loved the idea of having food and some coffee himself.

"I'm not hungry," he replied as he sort of looked up at the ceiling. "I'll rest," he managed to mumble as he rolled onto his right side to fall back to sleep. Since he was no longer wearing any clothes, the large tattoo on his left shoulder and back were now much easier to see. It was certainly a unique tattoo that was for sure.

The male managed to fall back to sleep until late in the after noon. His fever had gone down quite a bit and the male sat up again and looked around remembering where he was. It was the only thing he seemed to remember other then the face and name of his savior. He even looked around to see he was all alone in the room. Wondering if anyone else was home or if there was anything to quell his growling stomach, the tattooed teen got out of bed. He found his footing and left the room. He still had no clothes on and didn't even bother covering up with a sheet or anything.

When the kid answered to not wanting food and turned on his side, Kai took this as his time to leave and let the kid rest. He knew he needed it. But before he could actually look away and leave he noticed the tattoo. Kai stood for a moment in the room looking at the tattoo. He had seen it before, but he couldn't actually remember from where. He shrugged it off after a moment and left, his coffee waiting for him in the kitchen. In the kitchen he stood, still in just his pants, and drank his coffee. He was looking at his laptop sitting on the island in front of him. A page opened to information the client he just lost.

Afternoon came and Kai was still on his laptop. Just this time sitting on the couch fully clothed. He was looking up pictures of tattoos on the internet and so far nothing struck his interest. He was lost in thought for a moment when he heard shuffling of feet leaving the bedroom. He looked up just in time to find the kid standing in the open, exposing everything. Not even a sheet from the bed wrapped around his waist.

"Hello," he said making some simple and light conversation. "Is there any water? I'm kind of thirsty." The kid noticed the other right away and looked at him hoping for something. The male yawned and stumbled slightly but easily caught his footing as if it were nothing. While he wanted to just go and find the kitchen, the male took notice of what Kai was looking at.

"Tattoos?" He walked over and looked at it a bit more hoping to remember something but nothing came to mind so the strange kid just turned away. He locked his fingers together and stretched his hands up over his head before he leaned back and stretched his back as well. The kid seemed almost too comfortable here.

"Hey" A simple word. But it was all he was able to make out in the moment. When the kid asked for water he jumped up immediately, heading for the kitchen. He noticed how his laptop caught his interest and watched as he sat down to look at the pictures on his computer. As he filled a glass with water he called out to him, "Anything come to min after seeing those?"

He walked back to the kid, handing him the glass of water. "Let me go get you some clothes." He walked away, leaving the kid alone in the living room. It only took him a matter of minutes before he managed to tear apart his room looking for a pair of pants that would actually fit the kid. Shirts were no problem. He came back into the room and habded him the clothes. "Change into these. You'll be warmer. How's your fever?"

"No, I still don't remember anything." The male took the glass of water and watched as the other rushed off again. It was almost like he didn't quite want to be around the stranger or if something was making him uneasy. The male looked over at the laptop again when he was alone but didn't go to it this time and just stared from a distance. What was it that was drawing him in so much about them. It wasn't like he was a fan of tattoos to begin with.

He'd snapped out of it and took the clothes handed to him. "Thanks," He managed and began putting on the clothes not even thinking about him being sweaty from the fever or anything. "I'm ok right now. My head doesn't hurt as much. It still feels hot but I'm ok. Is there any food?"

He stood next to the kid while he dressed, but he never watched him. At least, not until he asked for some food. Kai looked at him and then at the kitchen, grumbling to himself and scratching the back of his head. "Um, yeah, somewhere." He headed back to the kitchen and rummaged through the closet and fridge. Finding nothing in the fridge, he turned to the closet and stared into for a little before actually trying to move things around. "Well, we have bread....That's for sure." He continued looking more and found some peanut butter and surprisingly some jelly that was still usable.

He turned and placed the bread, peanut butter and jelly and a knife on the island. "This will have to do for now. Eat as much as you want. Sorry if it's not to your liking." He stepped back and leaned against the counter behind him as he watched the kid make his own sandwich. He glanced at his laptop, but turned away once it fell into the hibernation screen.

The kid walked into the kitchen to watch the other struggling to find something to eat. When he placed the items on the table, the teen sat down and stared at it for a while. He then grabbed the knife in his hand and gave a cold look like he was going to murder someone just as he stabbed the bread with the knife and lifted it up. "I don't get it...." He was stupider then he looked. Clearly he'd never taken care of himself. The kill instinct seemed to be the only thing he remembered.

The kid put the stabbed bread and knife back down and opened the peanut butter. He recognized the smell but wasn't sure how it made it onto the bread. Putting that back down, he grabbed hold of the jelly and popped the top off. The weirdo dumped some jelly on the free piece of bread, making a small mess in the process.

Kai had clearly zoned out for a minute. Because when he decided to open his eyes again and look at the kid, he stood in horror upon the mess on his island. "Wh-woah. Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?" By now his coffee was cold so he dumped it in the sink, placing the mug on the side of it. He went over to the kid. grabbing the knife from the island and a slice of bread. He then dipped the kinfe into the PB and spread it over the bread.

"Have you never made a snadwhich before?" He then did the same on another slice of bread with jelly and stuck the two sides together. "Here, eat this. I can make more if your still hungry." Leaving the kid to eat he went to grab a paper towel and wet it in order to clean up the mess of jelly. He threw the messed up slice of bread out the open window of the kitchen. He hated to waste food, so what better way then at least let the birds eat it or somtehing.

"I don't remember," he stated seriously. "Thank you." He took the sandwich and began eating it. Still, as he ate he thought about how familiar it was to attack the bread like it was a person or something. Why was that so familiar? It wasn't like he had a knife on him or anything... at least none that he knew of since he'd woken up. "Thank you for the food." He got up and started to leave the kitchen.

"I have to go try and remember what happened." It would have sounded like a dramatic exit if the kid didn't just walk right into a closet thinking it was the front door. He walked out confused and looked around to try the next door which ended up being the bathroom. "What the?"

He watched the kid eat, he couldn't stand the silence of it. Luckily enough it didn't last all that long before the kid decided to leave. At first Kai sort of thought he was joking when he walked into the bathroom after declaring his leaving. Only to realize he truly wasn't joking as he came walking back out of the bathroom. Then suddenly he remembered the night before. Kai rushed to the bedroom and brought back out the sword he had found with the kid.

"Hey, this....this was with you last night. Think this might ring a bell for ya." He slowly handed the sword over to the kid and watched, almost without blinking, as the kid examined it. He wasn't one for close combat weaponry, but even Kai could tell that the sword was well taken care of.

The male looked over and took the sword. He looked it over again and again, drawing the blade and twisting it in his hands before sheathing it again. "This blade is important to me but I don't remember who gave it to me... I was someone close..." He was struggling trying to grasp at any memory that would present itself.

"Yuu," He said. "My name... it's Yuu- y- Yuu...." He let out a sigh and placed his left hand to his head and held the sword in his right. "I can't remember anything! Why is even my own name escaping me..." He stumbled back and leaned against a wall with a heavy sigh.

Kai kept quiet, not wanting to disrupt whatever memory he could possibly be remembering. Suddenly he started to recall a memory about the sword. It being special to him. Well that was a start right? But then the kid started to recall other memories, one being his name. Kai stood straight, thinking he'll finally know who the kid is. He listened to him stammer. "Yuu/. Y- Yuu-" And then he began to get aggravated, falling against the wall behind him.

"Hey, take it easy." He crouched down to his level and spoke to him. "Listen, if its really bothering you maybe we can go to the hospital or something. But the fact that you've remembered some sort of name is better then nothing. So for now I'll call you Yuu." He didn't smile very often, he barely smiled to kids he passed by on the streets. But for some reason he felt it right to smile at Yuu. Even if it were a fake smile.

"I'll remember eventually," he stated sadly. There was something about going to a hospital that sounded like a bad idea. It was hard to put his finger on it but it didn't feel like a hospital could help, he actually believed they were a danger to him at the moment. Taking note of the smile, it managed to put the distressed teen in a lighter mood making him feel a bit better after everything that was happening to him. If only he could have gotten some more answers.

Yuu took notice of the windows and how no more light was shining in. "It's late. Go ahead and sleep I'll guard the house." Something about playing guard dog was pretty natural so, while he didn't know why he said it, the kid went along with it anyway.

Kai was glad when he noticed the tension in Yuu's shoulders slack just a bit. He couldn't have some random kid stressing out right in front of him and he not able to do anything. Kai noticed Yuu's gaze at the windows, it really was late. How much time passed since he last noticed the time? He looked down at his watch. "That late already, huh?" He clicked his tongue. He was about to go sit on the couch again when Yuu mentioned standing quard.

"What? Standing gua- No need. My house is safe enough. Go ahead and get some more sleep. Your the one who needs it more. I've got some things I still have to do. So I'll be up a little longer." He turned away from him, going to the kitchen and grabbing a beer. He'd have to get more soon, he only had a few cans left. Then he went to living room, plopping onto the couch and waking his laptop up. "Oh right, you probably want to shower or something, huh? I can get that set up for you if ya want."

"Oh, Alright." A shower sounded nice at the moment. Yuu watched the other man drinking the beer and then head into the bathroom before following behind. The kid continued to examine the sword in his hand, looking at the simple details on the sheathe or on the hilt. It certainly was a well crafted sword but who gave it to him in the first place and did Yuu even know how to wield it? He'd have to go and test that out later.

The male placed it so it was leaning against the sink standing up right while started stripping down to take a shower. Yuu completely ignored the fact that Kai hadn't even left the room yet and without really thinking about it said, "Are you going to shower as well?" To him this sounded completely normal.

Kai was leaning over the tub enough so that he could start the shower. He had just finshed checking the temperature of the water and turned around just in time to see that Yuu had completely stripped down. Kai stood almost frozen in his stance as he looked upon the kid. He had seen his share of naked bodies, but seeing a breathing body was better then a dead one. Of course he had sex a couple of times before. Plenty of woman and men came to him for something. But somehow, he couldn't keep his eyes off of the kid.

He snapped out of his thoughts and brought both hands up to the side of his head, rubbing at his temples. By Yuu's expression, he could see that what he asked was nothing but normal for him. However, he answered with an awkward expression. "N-no, I already took one earlier this morning. I'm fine until tomorrow." He began leaving the bathroom, hoping he could get out quick.

"Ok," he said as Kai left. He got in the shower ad soon as the door closed and took a surprisingly fast shower. He came out only minutes later and started drying off. The male put his pants on before he walked out and still had the towel over his head drying his hair. With one hand drying his hair and the other carrying his sword, Yuu walked out and looked at Kai. "I don't want to be too much of a burden so why don't you sleep in the bed?"

At least of everything, Yuu was considerate and knew enough to not be too in the way. The teen placed the back of his hand to his forehead to find the fever had gone down quite a lot so he thought everything would be ok. He pulled the towel off his head and waited for the other's response to the question.

Kai thought he would be given enough time to do some research. With the three clues he knew, he thought he'd be able to get something from what he found. But even then, there hadn't been anything. No missing persons reports. No crime raids. Heck, his clients clearly didn't know about him either. Yuu had finished his shower sooner then he thought and came out drying his hair. "Hmm, nah its fine. My job entitles me to leave in the middle of the night sometimes. Don't want to wake you up." He closed his laptop and turned towards Yuu. "Listen, I know you were in a pretty good rush to get out of here. But with they way you are now you don't know if you even have a home. So at least stay here until then."

He stood up and went to the bedroom. Grabbed a dufflebag from his closet and stashed some clothes in it. "I've got a job coming up and I don't know when I'll be back. Tomorrow I'll head to the store and pick up some food so you can eat." He stopped throwing things into his bag and looked up at Yuu. He remembered his circus act with the sandwich. "Maybe I should just buy a whole bunch of sandwhich meat or something."

"Ok..." Yuu stood back and watched the older male running around packing a bag. It made sense what he said so the teen just let it go and decided that it would be best for him to stay put. He realized now that he couldn't even feed himself properly so he'd have to get help until he could recover his memories. "I'll wait here for you then." It sounded kind of like a wife waiting for her husband to return or a dog waiting for his master's arrival.

Amazingly, he never asked what the other did for a job or anything. He just let it be like everything was completely normal, not that he really remembered what normal actually was, after all, he was a pretty strange kid. Instead of going to bed, Yuu waited to see Kai off. It would help him find the exit to this building anyway not that he planned on leaving just yet, well, not anymore anyway. He would do as he said and wait.