'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Season 2?? LOOOOOL!! Don't even dream of it!!! xDDD

These guys can't even stand on the same stage at the same time (yep just now when they left JY appeared), shows where they appeared together were just cancelled, medias can't promote them together, people are going crazy and fight everytime they're mentionned together.

Anyway this fanmeeting is a HUUUUUGE disappointment for many and it had the effect of a cold shower.

This management is making a big mistake here, like really.

I don't blame the guys for trying to protect themselves because even if it's not China they will have to face consequences IN CHINA if they appear together at the fanmeeting and I'm sure now they're trying to survive in this industry.

But the management ..... guys, seriously, you didn't think it was important to announce THAT before the event??? SERIOUSLY????????

I'm afraid of the huge backlash JY will face later......

The good thing for me about this fanmeeting is that, at least, now I have my answer regarding season 2.

Yap 100% no season 2. And one more thing, I'm sure there will be no more YZ moments for us in the future. All we can do now is supporting them separately. Arrrghh reality hurts especially to YZ fans.

Update: They togther on stage now!!! Dammm ZZ and Johnny separated by FS and CW in between. my poor heart can't take this anymore!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAH They're all on stage together and people are going crazy now!!! xDDDDD

But don't expect anything more, they can't do more than that.... lol

......... CW going to hug freely FS when he's crying but JY and ZZ have to stand far from each other lol.

All that is just so ridiculous... I can't with that shit...

On another note guys, I think it's better that JY and ZZ are not standing next to each other because I woudn't be able to handle it.......

THESE GUYS WEARING BOTH SLEEVELESS BLACK SHIRT ARE SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!! :cuteonion26:

Phew~~~....

Never seen so much drama in some newcomer actors's life....

At least it's a proof that these guys's interactions are really special.....

I just want to say... how ridiculous the entire thing seems to be... Apparently they are not suppose to even stand next to each other on the stage in another country? ! What the fuck China, get your act together. It's 2016!

The picture of ZhouZhou being dragged away from JingYu by the stage handler and WenWen/DaShu standing between ZhouZhou and JingYu with a huge gap between them is so symbolic of the forces trying to tear them apart.

But at least I can tell from these fanmeeting is that the love between ZhouZhou and JingYu is still strong.

You know in the Addicted novel story, BaiLuoYin willingly separated himself from GuHai and entered the army to protect GuHai from his father. Only after making a name for himself and finally having the capability to protect GuHai did BaiLuoYin return. Although their separation was long and hard, it only made them stronger.

All I can say is, hopefully ZhouZhou and JingYu is as strong as HaiYin.

That one second, when they stood together.

CgPtGHbVIAAQjWt.jpg

I want to share my thought and feeling here:

JY's presence shows how much he care about Addicted and ZZ. If he wants to, he could cancel his attendance using "not under CJD's company" excuse and anyone can accept that. But no. He chose the hard way: he came, he waited at back stage for hours, he performed alone. When the other three came, he was shocked but then, God, his eyes shone so brightly.

ZZ took the risk by appearing in the last minutes and chose to stand next to JY, if only for a second. He put on his performance's mask but you could see his body was so rigid, as if he was afraid to move further. And, he cried too.

Maybe this is the end of Addicted, but I believe this is not the end of JY and ZZ, and the bond that they share. Go build your kingdom, guys, and live happily and peacefully together. I always hope that you have the strength to choose wisely, to be happy and to find solace in each other.

Myself, well, I am not sinking the ship. I am putting it on pedestal, for me to always cherish the moments from Shanghai FM to Bangkok FM, with all of the ups and downs. Witnessing how JY and ZZ evolve, witnessing how their bond evolves, well, I am honoured to be part of their journey. I will always try to follow their news and keep the hope for them in my heart.

Thank you YaoiOtaku, for these wonderful weeks. Hoping to see you still tomorrow. Special thanks to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
who has delivered my hope to the boys.

I am so happy for

So sorry i had to miss the FM because of work. (T_T)

ffabf8514fc2d562ca8d6d79e01190ef77c66c35.jpg

"I regret that because of cash flow problems three months ago, we did not film the car crash scene. If I had known that that was the last scene, I would have finish it even if I had to borrow money." - To understanding fans of the novel, 17 April 2016

"I regret that because of cash flow problems three months ago, we did not film the car crash scene. If I had known that that was the last scene, I would have finish it even if I had to borrow money." - To understanding fans of the novel, 17 April 2016

The end.

cheetah9

Guys, it's weird... I'm not sure why but I don't really feel sad right now. Either I'm feeling numb or it's just because since the very first time I heard of the ban of the series I've been preparing myself for this moment and also the fact that with all that has happened lately I was thinking this fanmeeting would probably be the last occasion for them all to be together.

About yesterday and the fact that Johnny couldn't attend the interview, as I suspected, it was probably all just an excuse. Obviously, he wouldn't have been able to do this interview with them in any case.

I think the only reason they didn't inform the fans that Johnny and Zhouzhou couldn't be together for this event was because they were aware that A LOOOOT of fans wouldn't even bother going there. And that's definitely not a good move financially speaking.... never trust any management when it's about big money...

But I think it was not a very smart move either.

They were promoting this fanmeeting like a "ADDICTED FANMEETING".

Sorry, but it WAS NOT!

At the most, what I saw today was some promotional event for different artists but DEFINITELY NOT an event promoting the series and their collaboration in there.

And now, what's next?

Obviously since many fans are now totally disappointed, frustrated, angry, many of those will just turn their back on them. And especially on Johnny, since there have been already a lot of rumors about him wanting to distance himself from Addicted and also because he's the only one who is not under CJD's management.

Well it was to be expected anyway, that once the series would have no hope anymore some people wouldn't care about them. But I think they could have keep a lot of addicted fans if they handled this in another way.

People are angry and mob of angry fans are never a good thing (especially angry CRAZY fans....). People are already spreading vicious rumors by now and not only the cast would have to suffer the consequences but also CJD.

People don't want to trust her future projects (and it's logical...) neither her way to handle things (so far we still have heard NOTHING from her....).

Maybe it's just because she doesn't want to attract too much attention on her and is still trying to manage all this shit (ban and rumors). Or maybe she just washed her hands of all of this when she heard about the ban.

As for me, I think there's a lot more going on on backstage that we're not even aware of.

But what I think is in any case, the ones who will suffer the most from this situation are our guys.

Things are becoming even more difficult for them, their future and their career and also if we, fans who were only watching them from afar are all so sad and distressed about the whole situation, think about how they, who litteraly threw themselves in this project, got immersed in it and developed a strong bond through it, must be feeling right now...

Actually, no need to imagine. We've all seen that in their eyes, tears and their longing to be together the last weeks and again today.

Anyway, guys. I want to tell you it was a great pleasure to go through this intense roller coaster of emotions with all of you.

Too bad that it didn't end well.... but I had a really good time here talking with all of you about this series.

edit: Just saw

's post.

Well, at least this time, it's clear. But, for once, I didn't need an official announcement. It was already pretty clear to me....

Hi, I am a pure lurker in these past few months! I really love you guys for all the post and translations!

Is sad to see how our boys were separated during Bangkok FM... my heart sank for a moment.. and tears started to flow.... the video clip moment really brings back all the memories! Although Addicted might not have season 2... but I will surely and deeply support them YuZhou, Wen Wen & Da Su..

Thank you all paper brothers and sisters... I will continue to read your translations, the colors of life and all your post! Addicted has brought many of us closer. On a personal note, I was pretty screwed up before this and I was at the bottom of my life. This series and this forum has changed my lifestyle a little and I started to be more healthy.... From the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU!!!

p/s sorry for my grammar... and the moment where ZZ were beside JY... that was golden!

It was a nice journey. I'm heartbroken right now but it's useless crying so much. I'm happy I was here since the beginning of this beautiful experience with you guys. See you.

Yap, it is official no season 2. The end. I wonder how they gonna release the uncut dvd after all this commotion. Should we give up on the dvd too??

That one second, when they stood together.

CgPtGHbVIAAQjWt.jpg

I want to share my thought and feeling here:

JY's presence shows how much he care about Addicted and ZZ. If he wants to, he could cancel his attendance using "not under CJD's company" excuse and anyone can accept that. But no. He chose the hard way: he came, he waited at back stage for hours, he performed alone. When the other three came, he was shocked but then, God, his eyes shone so brightly.

ZZ took the risk by appearing in the last minutes and chose to stand next to JY, if only for a second. He put on his performance's mask but you could see his body was so rigid, as if he was afraid to move further. And, he cried too.

Maybe this is the end of Addicted, but I believe this is not the end of JY and ZZ, and the bond that they share. Go build your kingdom, guys, and live happily and peacefully together. I always hope that you have the strength to choose wisely, to be happy and to find solace in each other.

Myself, well, I am not sinking the ship. I am putting it on pedestal, for me to always cherish the moments from Shanghai FM to Bangkok FM, with all of the ups and downs. Witnessing how JY and ZZ evolve, witnessing how their bond evolves, well, I am honoured to be part of their journey. I will always try to follow their news and keep the hope for them in my heart.

Thank you YaoiOtaku, for these wonderful weeks. Hoping to see you still tomorrow. Special thanks to

who has delivered my hope to the boys.

Yes.

This moment where the three others came on stage and JY was totally surprised and so happy.... and the way he waved proudly at the fans screaming Yuzhou when ZZ came next to him (even though he was SO tense!!!) ... I believe this was actually their way to go against all that shit that is going on lately.

And I found this moment very emotional and really meaningful. I was really impressed by them.

And after that, the way JY totally changed his expression when they LITTERALLY dragged ZZ away was... so painful to watch to be honest....

Anyway, I have no doubt their strong bond will last for a long time.

And I'm telling you, both these guys gained at least one fan for a VERY long time: me.

But I'm sure many of you are sharing my feelings here.

Yap, it is official no season 2. The end. I wonder how they gonna release the uncut dvd after all this commotion. Should we give up on the dvd too??

I think they will release the DVD (not sure how and when they will make this happen). Finger crossed. thank you paper sisters and paper brothers for this warm fantastic thread. Big hugs to all of youfoxy3foxy3. Let us continue to support the boys.

Yes.

This moment where the three others came on stage and JY was totally surprised and so happy.... and the way he waved proudly at the fans screaming Yuzhou when ZZ came next to him (even though he was SO tense!!!) ... I believe this was actually their way to go against all that shit that is going on lately.

And I found this moment very emotional and really meaningful. I was really impressed by them.

And after that, the way JY totally changed his expression when they LITTERALLY dragged ZZ away was... so painful to watch to be honest....

Anyway, I have no doubt their strong bond will last for a long time.

And I'm telling you, both these guys gained at least one fan for a VERY long time: me.

But I'm sure many of you are sharing my feelings here.

You know ZhouZhou admitted that he read the novel.

Whatever is happening right now, I will ignore and take it that there is a promise between the two of them: that they will work hard until both of them "made it" and have to capability to protect one another. Only then will they finally be together in security and freedom.

Look at how happy they both were for the brief 2 second they were together. There is no way there isn't any feelings between them. If there wasn't why go through all the trouble to break them up? Why not break DaShu and WenWen also?

LIE DOWN, TRY NOT TO CRY, CRY A LOT.

- JOHNNY IS SO BRAVE AND I'M STILL PROUD OF BEING HIS FAN.

- I trust in JY and ZZ bond.

- I believe in both of them will shine brighter and kick those haters ass.

- Our Boys are the ones who are the most suffering now.

- Thanks for the beautiful memories, the very first Web series I followed, the very first show I attended in abroad.

Thanks all paper brothers and paper sisters for worrying me a lot. I'm so much broken-hearted now. For thinking how much unbearable pain our boys suffering right now. It's worse than S2 disappearance.

- Somebody heard your wish and updated his IG with strong comment 'its only beginning'

Way to go, Timmy!!

Sorry but I have to cry again.

they upload the mv for walk slowly. do you manage to download it? I really want to watch the mv, but it has been deleted

Walk Slowly MV (with eng sub)

Seaside version

cr. ray zhou

Flower Shop version

cr. ray zhou

I'm at work guys and my heart is hurting because s of the news. It put a damper on my mood. :/ but like the child in us still believes in Santa even in the slightest, I some how I am still hoping that some how there will be a season 2. I know there won't be so ill have to get rid of the feeling sooner than later. Even though I don't want to I'll have to close that chapter and stop watching the rehearsals and rewatching the series so I can accept this amazing show from ending. :(

I hope that we will all still check in here every once and a while and share other BL dramas with each other :)

Someone has baidu????? I don't have an account there and seems like you can download it on this link if you have a baidu account